What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

all of these sources are bullshit known for total lack of reliability

IDF death toll now 333 including a commander.
I think 19 in last two days, 15 yesterday and 4 confirmed so far today, was c. 290-300 from initial Hamas attack

Is this a good idea that Hasan Nasrallah will have a public, announced in advance appearance? What if Israel/USA target the gathering place?

I hope they know what they're doing.
speech is tomorrow, can be pre-recorded, but Nasrallah always give speech from undisclosed underground location (rumoured southern district of Beirut), he's safe

I had enough of those **** twitter mass bullshit, there is literally 0 reliable source, WSJ, NYT is known for publishing bullshit speculations

They never post any **** source, i will stop putting links here, all those twitter links with quotes such as "Iran said" "Anonymous source says" "Allegedly" without any link to source or proof are complete pollution of the thread

I had enough of those **** twitter mass bullshit, there is literally 0 reliable source, WSJ, NYT is known for publishing bullshit speculations

They never post any **** source, i will stop putting links here, all those twitter links with quotes such as "Iran said" "Anonymous source says" "Allegedly" without any link to source or proof are complete pollution of the thread
whatever is being posted from twitter... don't take it for granted and verify. However twitter is the best source at the moment for fast and latest information... and false reports are usually counter argued by the readers.

Astounding what lengths America will go all for Israel’s sake.

Some vain, cruel and a bit sadistic part of me wishes for the war to go all out hot just to see the US squander its hegemonic status in yet another Middle Eastern quagmire. It’s a potential conflict I don’t think they can recover from.

Leaders in Washington do not know how to manage a crisis because they refuse to tackle the foremost guilty party. Old Evangelical White guys and their obsessive pro-Zionist tendencies are to blame for this mess.

Real progress could have been made if Israel was held accountable for the decades long history of oppression they put Palestinians through, but no. Let’s double down and hope to scare everyone because we still think we’re “world policeman”.

Peace will never come, just more bloodshed and chaos.

Last edited:

The lengths America will go all for Israel’s sake is insane.
Iran gets bombed either by US or Israel, Israel will cease to exist, this is a trigger, if Iran land is bombed, Israel will have to counter thousands of modern BMs, CMs, all the reserve missiles, both nuclear sites would also likely be targeted

If Iran goes only for US assets, all the assets where they flew from will be destroyed whether it be in UAE or any other places, their base in Syria and Iraq will cease to exist, the 5th fleet will be aimed

They will gain nothing for strikes against random ammunition depot inside Iran

So this threat translation is "If Hezbollah gets involved, we will destroy Israel by devastating means", the other option is that this is again nonsense weekly threats

Back
Top Bottom