What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Blue In Green I think by the end of next week if the HZ or other Axis powers have not joined then I don’t see them joining the conflict. Reason being if Gaza city falls without them joining, then it doesn’t make sense why they would then join to save the smaller towns and cities in the south.

Nasrallah’s speech will give some clues.

@Blue In Green I think by the end of next week if the HZ or other Axis powers have not joined then I don’t see them joining the conflict. Reason being if Gaza city falls without them joining, then it doesn’t make sense why they would then join to save the smaller towns and cities in the south.

Nasrallah’s speech will give some clues.
Theirs no timeline or set dates you can put on this affair.

Gaza city alone will take a few months if the defense is as good as expected. To say if they don't join next week it's over I don't think is accurate since theirs is quite alot of battle to go, and theirs no incentive to rush at the moment. Theirs more incentive to wait for Israel to commit alot of resources and inventory to Gaza as far as HZ is concerned. Time will certainly expose more weakness in Israel, giving more incentive for HZ to see an opportunity to strike at a wounded mammal. The longer this war goes on, the more likely things will intensify. I guess we'll see.

@HGV guess it wasn’t that hard for Israeli navy to get there as you made it seem

Expect some token strikes on Yemen soon. Americans are flying refueling tankers in the red sea.

These tankers KC-135s were always a major danger and indicator to Iran if they were ever flown in large numbers near Iran. I like the idea of Karrar with a AD-08. Seems like a good way to very discreetly ambush a tanker from any makeshift area.

Expect some token strikes on Yemen soon. Americans are flying refueling tankers in the red sea.

These tankers KC-135s were always a major danger and indicator to Iran if they were ever flown in large numbers near Iran. I like the idea of Karrar with a AD-08. Seems like a good way to very discreetly ambush a tanker from any makeshift area.

Don’t need an Karrar for that.

Optimized S-200 was made to take out AWACs and Tankers. And flies at Mach 7+

No tanker will fly close to Iran with those missiles around. Range should be at least 200KM if not more with optimized fuel and reduction in weight.

Only if the Houthi attempt to hit American assets otherwise I think American forces will just play from a distance and attempt to shoot down whatever comes Israel’s way unless the Houthi get lucky and hit a good target in Israel. I still think Houthi have a better chance at hitting Israeli navy assets I’m sure iran and Houthi know exactly where they are at and avoid hitting any American ships

Only if the Houthi attempt to hit American assets otherwise I think American forces will just play from a distance and attempt to shoot down whatever comes Israel’s way unless the Houthi get lucky and hit a good target in Israel. I still think Houthi have a better chance at hitting Israeli navy assets I’m sure iran and Houthi know exactly where they are at and avoid hitting any American ships
Correct. This is the better approach. Those Israeli ships have no offensive SSM capability and Houthis no longer fire their missiles over the Red Sea, so I don't know why they bothered to send their ships to within range of Houthi anti-ship missiles. Houthis control large parts of the western Red Sea coast of Yemen. If Israeli ships get within 100-200km of that region I imagine they will be targeted.

Houthis have a wide range of potent anti-ship cruise and ballistic missiles, including an anti-ship version of the advanced Iranian Raad-500 SRBM (500km range), Qader ASCM (300km range) and anti-ship version of the Qods-3/4 cruise missile with claimed 1400km range. Targeting at these ranges will be difficult but as long as they know the general vicinity of the Israeli ships it will be possible.

Last edited:
358 loitering SAM?
Probably, MANPADs rarely have success against large UCAVs but we know 358 missile has success against Chinese UCAVs in Yemen. Hezbollah will not use its bigger AD systems at this still relatively low-intensity stage

Far from adopting the defeatist and catastrophist view prevalent in the West due to the pervasiveness of racism, imperialism and Hollywood mythology, promoted by the most formidable media propaganda machine in history and extolling the invincibility of White armies
Decades of low-cost occupation against civilians in the West Bank have rendered the IDF absolutely incapable of carrying out a real offensive against armed forces worthy of the name, and this prospect literally terrorizes all echelons of command, who even fear mass mutinies and desertion on the part of their soldiers, the most cowardly in the world. The proof is that for 25 days, Israel has been promising an imminent ground offensive, but has only recently made timid incursions on the edge of Gaza, in largely deserted areas, still suffering heavy losses that only strict military censorship and the black-out imposed on Gaza allows hiding for the moment (for November 1st alone, Israel had to acknowledge 16 deaths, which is more than the sum of IDF casualties of all the wars fought after 2014), is such an army ready to confront an urban guerrilla, or will it be decimated?

Hezbollah claimed damage to IDF (couldn't find something in english)

From 8 to 30 october
  • 69 Communication systems
  • 120 soldiers death
  • 13 Armored Vehicles
  • 17 Jamming systems
  • 27 Intelligence systems
  • 65000 Evacuated
  • 105 Military sites
  • 140 Cameras
  • 33 Radars
  • 1 UAV (+1 yesterday)

F9yp293XIAAjUfm (1).jpg