What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I think Iran means "We will not launch missiles at you" by "Not engage", but not "we will not help Hamas/HZ"

As same as Iran is not engaging in the Ukraine war

Also HZ completely brutalized one of the five sites:
-What it looked to be a watchtower, destroyed
-At the right what seems to be a construction site or a little building
-Fences distorted
Screenshot_991.png

I think Iran means "We will not launch missiles at you" by "Not engage", but not "we will not help Hamas/HZ"

As same as Iran is not engaging in the Ukraine war

How you going to help Hamas? Other than use Iranian satellites (nour-2 and 3 and khayyam) to tell them Israeli troop positioning what can Iran do?

Same goes for HZ. Iran cannot deliver weapons with both major airports in Syria routinely getting struck.

If they avoid joining this conflict and Gaza falls then it will be clear the whole Palestinian cause was more lip service than strategic alliance.

Not surprising I remember in the earlier years of the Syrian civil war watching an Interview by a IRGC official. That there was a divide within even the IRGC about intervening. Some saw it as a lost cause at that point since no power had been able to successfully reverse a color revolution by the west. They thought it was best to negotiate with West so that Iran’s interests were protected in a post Assad Syria. Similar to what happens everytime a new Iraqi PM has to get assembled.

Thankfully that group did not win out. Or else Syria would be Jihadi-Stan.

How you going to help Hamas? Other than use Iranian satellites (nour-2 and 3 and khayyam) to tell them Israeli troop positioning what can Iran do?

Same goes for HZ. Iran cannot deliver weapons with both major airports in Syria routinely getting struck.

If they avoid joining this conflict and Gaza falls then it will be clear the whole Palestinian cause was more lip service than strategic alliance.

Not surprising I remember in the earlier years of the Syrian civil war watching an Interview by a IRGC official. That there was a divide within even the IRGC about intervening. Some saw it as a lost cause at that point since no power had been able to successfully reverse a color revolution by the west. They thought it was best to negotiate with West so that Iran’s interests were protected in a post Assad Syria. Similar to what happens everytime a new Iraqi PM has to get assembled.

Thankfully that group did not win out. Or else Syria would be Jihadi-Stan.
We'll see what happens but personally i do not trust at all the narrative that no one in IRGC high rankings didn't knew what Hamas was going to do and that IRGCQF was surprised, and not knowing what to do after it

We'll see what happens but personally i do not trust at all the narrative that no one in IRGC high rankings didn't knew what Hamas was going to do and that IRGCQF was surprised, and not knowing what to do after it

Iran also told Houthis they shouldn’t take Saana during the war’s early days. Iran doesn’t have full control over these groups. It can provide advice. It’s up to the group to follow it or not.

I’m sure IRGC-QF Ghaani knew. Maybe they didn’t expect US to park 2 AC’s in the Mediterranean.

I’m sure there is debates right now about the best course of action. Contingency plans are always developed by world militaries years in advance and updated routinely. Military presents options to leadership and their opinion. Leadership makes the final decision.

The weather forecast for Israel is medium, little this, little that, sun and clouds and so on. Wouldnt it be nice if it would rain the whole week?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom