What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

have a nice weekend and hope you enjoy these holidays ;)

Thanks, you too :tup: My football team will make the playoffs if they win their game Sunday night. if they do, that in itself will equal a small holiday for me :D

Thanks, you too :tup: My football team will make the playoffs if they win their game Sunday night. if they do, that in itself will equal a small holiday for me :D

uhhh man, American guys are so into football. I will need to ask you to explain to me about American football. I have very little knowledge of it.:undecided: BTW, I hope your team kicks a$$es of its rivals and opponents ;) :cheers:
BTW, which team do you like and support?

uhhh man, American guys are so into football. I will need to ask you to explain to me about American football. I have very little knowledge of it.:undecided: BTW, I hope your team kicks a$$es of its rivals and opponents ;) :cheers:
BTW, which team do you like and support?

Thanks! The team I support is the Philadelphia Eagles. it's my avatar. American football is by far the most popular sport here. I would be more then glad to explain anything you would like to know about it. Feel free to message me anytime (if you wish) :-)

Last edited:
Thanks! The team I support is the Philadelphia Eagles. it's my avatar. American football is by far the most popular sport here. I would be more then glad to explain to you anything you would like to know about it. Feel free to message me anytime (if you wish) :-)

Sure, I have many questions regarding American football. Thanks :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom