What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Show even one instance where aryobazan or me agreed with an Israeli or American on here who said one even moderately bad thing about Iran

@925boy has reason, you twisted your mindset.You seem a troll nowdays.

It s funny to see how you pretend to pass like a realist guy, the truth owner.

Last edited:
You are a liar with your usual cheap tactics of smearing and false accusations

Show even one instance where aryobazan or me agreed with an Israeli or American on here who said one even moderately bad thing about Iran

You guys can't handle any different points of view so you try to smear and insult and spam laughing reactions to silence opposition, but sadly it doesn't work for you guys and everyone sees through it
I've not said you and him, but people on other forums and this is real
Screenshot_874.png

These guys are posing as "Iranian nationalist" and you can see them on Reddit under the "NewIran" subreddit. In reality, pankurd and panturk, zionists nest disguised as "Iranian patriots"

You guys can't handle any different points of view so you try to smear and insult and spam laughing reactions to silence opposition, but sadly it doesn't work for you guys and everyone sees through it
This is very ironic as he insulted people many times and used racial slurs such as "brown pakistani from west asia", this guy insults everyone that is neither Iranian or white to not talk about Iran and this is very common in the "opposition", racial slurs. He doesn't have any point of view, his messages resumes to "mullah mullah mullah Iran not producing NK better" and when something else is said "You are a mullah", this IS the typical "opposition" narrative. If you do not agree with them, you are a mullah.if you bring them an once of edvidence showing they are spreading fake news and OBVIOUS hasbara, they will say you are a mullah "cybery".

The "opposition" point of view is "return to your shithole you dirty asian people" and adulating US, Israel and whites. Mix it with users making themselves pass as Iranians and you have it all. This aryobarzan response to all my points are not answered but instead short messages of "bangladeshi and pakistani with false flag" nonsense

If i was from the opposition, this guy would be deranging me, the "opposition" is pathetic and never posed a threat because of their mentalities and archaic methods.

And these forums makes Aryobarzan pass as the most peaceful and patriotic person ever when compared to above ones

Edit: now i don't want to pollute this section by debating and hiding important news.

zero relevance to anyone on this forum, then
The fellow with false French flag has "white people" vs "brown people" issue ..every two sentence he writes has a "whites people" word in it...a common issue I dicovered associated with south east asians...

For his benefit :

Us statistics office considers middle eastern people of Turkish, Persian , Arab and jew as "whites"..

Canadian immigration office considers Iranians as " Caucasian "..

Last edited:
The fellow with false French flag has "white people" vs "brown people" issue ..every two sentence he writes has a "whites people" word in it...a common issue I dicovered associated with south east asians...

For his benefit :

Us statistics office considers middle eastern people of Turkish, Persian and Arab as "whites"..

He only exposes reality,

US and Canada can say whatever.... if arabs and persians are whites i am from venus now. Even half of the turks are not white.

For his benefit :

Us statistics office considers middle eastern people of Turkish, Persian , Arab and jew as "whites"..

I have to say I don't really care how the US and Canada designate us, we are not white europeans, we are Persians from West Asia

Thanks to Iran and Hezbollah, and despite all odds and every disadvantage they face, the Palestinian resistance in the occupied West Bank is slowly becoming better organised and equipped

IED, followed by further shoots to eliminated the rest. Hamas warned them it would become a daily event for Zionists.

IEDs became a nightmare for American troops in Iraq to the point that they didn't dare to leave their bases, now Zionists will face the same situation inside their occupied territory. a blow for those who don't know their place!

For his benefit :

Israelis are portrayed as whites when it arranges medias and propaganda to calm down White Supremacists to not hating Israelis and making it pass as a fortress stopping a muslim invasion of the world.

You said i was a Bangladeshi Pakistani brown from east asia with french flag which all makes no sense as this website shows your flag based on your IP i believe, you will say i use a VPN?

Now this is factual and it should be done:

Whites (Europe, America, Canada, Australia) owes us billions of dollars if we don't count what they stole during the reactionnary puppet monarchist tyrant reign of Iran useless and terrible Shahanshahs, the amount of what they owe to us if we add this would surpass 500 billions.

Now they don't owe Iran only money, UK alone owes us 14million of lifes, US, all those countries owes us hundreds of thousands life and there is the need for a punition and never be peace until they give what they owe to us.

In the future whether IR or not, the world should all ask guarantees or physical guarantees if they do not accept, that these countries will never do genocides, start world wars and steal from others using force in the future.

What does Asians owes to us? India, Pakistan, Indonesia or even now Iraq or Syria? Nothing compared to what whites owes us. They also owe blood and money to all Iran neighbors and basically the whole world beside themselves, countries built over extermination and slavery. But for you, "brown arabs pakistani" are who owes us money and lives. Alexander the Barbarian destroyed Persepolis and all the literature of pre-islam Iran, destroyed palace and forced Iran to convert hellenic.

No one blames it on him for a simple reason that everyone knows.

Not all Iranians are Persians or even Iranics.
"Persian" in english language and even for the second generation Iranian diaspora who were born and raised in America, Canada, Britain and likely Australia & New Zealand is mostly synonymous with Iran or Iranian. As an example, Persian carpet refers to carpets made by kurdish bijars as much as kashans or turkomans or baluchis or anything from Tabriz like fine mahis or tableaus or super fine Qom silk pieces of Isfahan, etc. Another example Persian turquoise is Nishabur and also Kerman or any other source inside Iran. Remember they were officially calling Iran Persia until 1935. Also for this second generation, the majority have not even assimilated Farsi thoroughly, if at all, and are mostly American culturally except for some excitement for Norouz, ghormeh sabzi, some khatam kari or a "persian" carpet in their home and that's about it. That's the case with my brothers and cousins, with myself being an anomaly where my Farsi has strengthened over time and I can read at elementary grade level. None of them know about or care about this "qom garaayi" that the filthy pan goh groups have popped up over the past century are spreading.

"Persian" in english language and even for the second generation Iranian diaspora who were born and raised in America, Canada, Britain and likely Australia & New Zealand is mostly synonymous with Iran or Iranian. As an example, Persian carpet refers to carpets made by kurdish bijars as much as kashans or turkomans or baluchis or anything from Tabriz like fine mahis or tableaus or super fine Qom silk pieces of Isfahan, etc. Another example Persian turquoise is Nishabur and also Kerman or any other source inside Iran. Remember they were officially calling Iran Persia until 1935. Also for this second generation, the majority have not even assimilated Farsi thoroughly, if at all, and are mostly American culturally except for some excitement for Norouz, ghormeh sabzi, some khatam kari or a "persian" carpet in their home and that's about it. That's the case with my brothers and cousins, with myself being an anomaly where my Farsi has strengthened over time and I can read at elementary grade level. None of them know about or care about this "qom garaayi" that the filthy pan goh groups have popped up over the past century are spreading.
This makes them American, just like ethnic asians with names such as mike. Anglosaxon "american" culture wipes out their biological culture in a way that some of them would serve US army (to kill Iranian soldiers if or when needed). Iran should double check second generation Iranians and let them pay taxes for the right of visiting Iran and being Iranian.

This is very ironic as he insulted people many times and used racial slurs such as "brown pakistani from west asia", this guy insults everyone that is neither Iranian or white to not talk about Iran and this is very common in the "opposition", racial slurs
These south Asians,East Asians and other muslims supporting Iran behave like they really own Iran even sometimes misbehave with real Iranians
They use the terms like Kafir supporters, Western slaves , traitors of Islam and what not.
These are the people who have not done shit for their own nation but have plenty of time to interfere in discussions of Real Iranians.
While the westerns if they argue with real Iranians,that will be a suggestion at best (may be good may be bad).Nothing more than this.

Not all Iranians are Persians or even Iranics.
That is correct. 'Persians' are food and cats. Iranians are people. Better than any other nation on the planet. If people want to be 'Persians' then let's put a collar on them and name them Meow. Or make a nice ghorme sabzi stew out of them and feed them to the other Meows. Their heads give off ghorme sabzi fumes anyway.

Say Meow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom