What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Some good news (I do not just give bad news!)

Electricity consumption and steel production are two very good indicator of a countries development and Iran is leading the way in our region.

Electricity consumption:
Iran: 280 billion kWh
Turkey: 264 billion kWh
Egypt: 149 billion kWh
Pakistan: 103 billion kWh

Steel Production : 2022 data
Turkey : 35 million ton
Iran : 31 million ton
Egypt: 10 million ton
Pakistan: 6 million ton

Note: in 2023 first 6 months Iran has jumped 2 spots to world no 8 producer from no 10

The above data and published World bank/IMF data for Iranian GDP are in EXTREME contradiction and as many people indicated here Iran's GDP figures are way below reality and only indicate dollar exchange situation in Iran.

Why does this matter...
To my knowledge Iran minister of economy has made no attempt to correct these figures (We do not care attitude! but Iran is a member of these two institutions)..however these GDP figures are used as source data for many other statistics so by not correcting them this will affect every other issues such as potential for foreign investments, foreign Tourism..and generally reputation of a country..

IRAN IS A COUNTRY WITH TWO NATIONS ( a consevatve religious nation and progressive,modern nation)

It appears that a one of the two nations which is currenly in power is doing a country wide purge of the other nation.

Universities
Cultural centers
Sports federations are all being purged as we speak.

During the Shah era the progressive modern nation did a purge of the conservatives and we all know how that ended...history repeats itself again in Iran with neither side learning from the past.

IRAN IS A COUNTRY WITH TWO NATIONS ( a consevatve religious nation and progressive,modern nation)

It appears that a one of the two nations which is currenly in power is doing a country wide purge of the other nation.

Universities
Cultural centers
Sports federations are all being purged as we speak.

During the Shah era the progressive modern nation did a purge of the conservatives and we all know how that ended...history repeats itself again in Iran with neither side learning from the past.

Iran is a muslim country, and this is the only Iran exists, the rest is on your brain only.

I hope Iran is governed always by real hard liners, being an appeaser is prone to defeat and humillation.

Iran is modern, but has another kind of more usefull advancements. I prefer this path of getting modern. I dont want Iran to be a white wannabe country, Iran must be strong, with strong people, united and very well armed nation.Top 1 i want.

Iran will show the path to poor and white wannabe countries, how a muslim country takes a different approach to be real modern, civilized and most importantly a believer country. Iran will show them, they are about to accomplish.

Last edited:
Iran is a muslim country, and this is the only Iran exists, the rest is on your brain only.

I hope Iran is governed always by real hard liners, being an appeasement is prone to defeat and humillation. You ll be happy being abroad you are Iranian but don t understand Iran real street.

Iran is modern, but has another kind of avancements. I prefer this path of getting modern. I dont want Iran to be a white wannabe country, Iran must be strong, with strong people, united and very well armed nation.Top 1 i want.

Iran will show the path to poor and white wannabe countries, how a muslim country takes a different approach to be real modern, civilized and most importantly a believer country. Iran will show them, they are about to accomplish.
This is a matter that has to be settled by Iranians alone..you as a foreigner and non Iranian should avoid getting involved on issues related to internal politics of a foreign country that you never lived in or have no emotional attachments to.

This is a matter that has to be settled by Iranians alone..you as a foreigner and non Iranian should avoid getting involved on issues related to internal politics of a foreign country that you never lived in or have no emotional attachments to.

Yes, you ahve the reason.... by iranians of the country.

And hopefully your ideal countries let other people to decide also...

Iran has not other choice, on the other hand, but you want Iran to surrender, sorry for you, you must be suffering on your soul, i pity you, and ihope you can see the light. You must be proud to be iranian, not to critize the only country that follows common sense these days in all the world.

Last edited:
Yes, you ahve the reason.... by iranians of the country.

Iran has not other choice, on the other hand, but you want Iran to surrender, sorry for you, you must be suffering on your soul, i pity you, and ihope you can see the light. You must be proud to be iranian, not to critize the only country that follows common sense these days in all the world.
I happened to be borne in Iran from proude Iranian parents ... lived and went to primary secondary and university schooling in Iran..when you were a sperm I was witnessing Iranian revolution on the streets of Tehran...you can pity yourself..and I do see the light and the darkness at the same time ...this is why I come here and deal with nobodies like you to let others in Iran or elsewhere to see the good and the bad happening in this country..

I happened to be borne in Iran from proude Iranian parents ... lived and went to primary secondary and university schooling in Iran..when you were a sperm I was witnessing Iranian revolution on the streets of Tehran...you can pity yourself..and I do see the light and the darkness at the same time ...this is why I come here and deal with nobodies like you to let others in Iran or elsewhere to see the good and the bad happening in this country..

You were a sperm also,..

I have not other option than believe what you write,... i am not iranian, but i have right to my thinking, Iran is good today, and will be better tomorrow, and will be the best forever. Call me crazy i do not give a shit, but when a country takes the way of believers, they always bright.

I agree to disagree, proudly.

This is a matter that has to be settled by Iranians and whites alone*

Then why people like you says nothing when its an European/White or even an Israeli person suggesting things for Iran? You (and most diasporas) selectively choose who can talk about Iran (i.e only whites). And when it is a Pakistani, Indonesian, South American, African, Indian or whatever non-white persons, you racially insult them as you did by "insulting" users here saying "Pakistani Bangladeshi brown boy"?

Why in hardcore anti-Iran forums, Iranians are alright when whites and even Israelis suggest things for Iran, but when this is anyone but a white (Indian, Iraqi, Turkish, Indonesian, South American, African), he gets racially insulted and rejected? They are even alright when Israelis and Americans suggesting to bomb Iran

Iranian Diaspora even justifying themselves to Ukrainian that will insult them. Iranian Diaspora justifying themselves to Whites. Both of them has a massive due to Iran not only of money, but blood, you are not ashamed?

Last edited:
They are even alright when Israelis and Americans suggesting to bomb Iran

Iranian Diaspora even justifying themselves to Ukrainian that will insult them. Iranian Diaspora justifying themselves to Whites. Both of them has a massive due to Iran not only of money, but blood, you are not ashamed?
You are a liar with your usual cheap tactics of smearing and false accusations

Show even one instance where aryobazan or me agreed with an Israeli or American on here who said one even moderately bad thing about Iran

You guys can't handle any different points of view so you try to smear and insult and spam laughing reactions to silence opposition, but sadly it doesn't work for you guys and everyone sees through it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom