What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

بگردیم پست های این ماله کش های ولد الزنای طالبان رو بیاریم بالا یا هنوز زوده؟

And if Talibans use cows or fast horses/donkeys to attack the borders, how Iran drones/helicopters will be able to lock on them?

And if Talibans use cows or fast horses/donkeys to attack the borders, how Iran drones/helicopters will be able to lock on them?
with optical camera. once an Israeli helicopter managed to lock on a tricycle and its 3 year old rider

wonder how much equipment a donkey can carry compared to a humvee and what will be the speed difference

I don't follow Afghan media

But as a Persian speaker I found this Afghan analysis on YouTube

He explains that Taliban are doing what Americans wanted from them very recently

Last edited:
I don't follow Afghan media

But as a Persian speaker I found this Afghan analysis on YouTube

He explains that Taliban are doing what Americans wanted from them

This is entirely bias moot pov and from remnants of the fleeing Ghani regime and Northern alliance. They resurf each time Tali is in news and spread disinformation like most of the fake news are from them recycling old images, vids and what not. They are politically desparate

This is entirely bias moot pov and from remnants of the fleeing Ghani regime and Northern alliance. They resurf each time Tali is in news and spread disinformation like most of the fake news are from them recycling old images, vids and what not. They are politically desparate
I don't know you understand Persian language or not

But this is what he says in short:

He says USA, israel and european countries want to engage Iran in many frons including Iraq's Kurdistan, Azerbaijan rebuild and Talibs in order to weaken Iran and then balkanize Iran or attack its nuclear installations

I don't know you understand Persian language or not

But in very this is what he says in short:

He says USA, israel and european countries want to engage Iran in many frons including Iraq's Kurdistan, Azerbaijan rebuild and Talibs in order to weaken Iran and then balkanize Iran or attack its nuclear installations

NATO's route is via Turkey, Iraq and Azerbaijan. KSA won't allow them to use their territory or gulf but I don't see AFG because the US and Kabul don't have such friendship or Alliance like they did in the soviet era they have just been in a 20 year war. for that to happen they would have to mend ties but they are out of the picture.

I would say Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq and Azerbaijan are all close allies with the americans and could be potentially be valid routes if the Americans pay them hefty. Unfortunately our regime is America friendly.

Pakistan will not be tricked in anyway but Turkey-Azerbaijan including Iraq may not have an option. One is NATO and the other is defacto NATO whereas Iraq is US ally

NATO's route is via Turkey, Iraq and Azerbaijan. KSA won't allow them to use their territory or gulf but I don't see AFG because the US and Kabul don't have such friendship or Alliance like they did in the soviet era they have just been in a 20 year war. for that to happen they would have to mend ties but they are out of the picture.

I would say Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq and Azerbaijan are all close allies with the americans and could be potentially be valid routes if the Americans pay them hefty. Unfortunately our regime is America friendly.

Pakistan will not be tricked in anyway but Turkey-Azerbaijan including Iraq may not have an option. One is NATO and the other is defacto NATO whereas Iraq is US ally
I don't really see any possibility other than Azerbaijan, who can asked the US to come in as a "protection force".

Arab countries, may have been interested in the past, but after security agreement between IR and SA, it is doubtful anymore. Iraq might be forced to by threats, but their are also many hostile entities to the US in Iraq.

Unless Turkey feels some sort of serious national threat by Iran, they are strong enough to resist US demands, they also have extensive economic exports to Iran. They don't get any benefits from supporting a NATO op.

Only person who benefits is Azer. Hence, a crisis there could be the pretext needed for a NATO protection force i.e. construction of NATO presence.

No lies detected;

791d6ed012579867f26854be880db719.png

مزدور اجنبی کسایی هستن که قانون از ما تحتشان در میارن و شب خواب می بینن فردا میخواهند به عنوان قانون به خورد مردم بدهند. البته به اون باید هفت جد شان را اهم اضافه کرد.
شماها مرد نیستید . اگر مرد بودید قانونی را که گفته گرفتن پول از منابع خارجی ممنوع هست را میاوردید اینجا نشان ما می دادید
البته از مزدور نامردئ که برای هر پست پول میگیره انتظار بیشتر نمیره

جالب اینجاست که تا حالا نظر بعضی ها اصلا به اندازه نظر اون کسایی که اسمشان را بردن هم ارزش نداشت..​

don't care prove it by any means not using fake photos from last year as what خبر نظامی did
پول گرفتن از خارجی کار خوبیه؟ بر چه اساس و چه منطقی؟ از دوران قدیم کسی که همچین کار را انجام میداد بهش مزدور میگفتند و بدترین فحش برای یک نفر بوده.

حتما پس فردا هم میگویی جاسوسی برای کشور دیگه اشکالی نداره!! فقط چند تا خبر جابجا میکنند!

Back
Top Bottom