What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Was at least 6–8 launchers used in defense (4 missiles each) .Who knows how many of them were damaged (US will never admit true losses).

If I was Russia I would have used some anti radiation or S-136 anti radiation seeker variant to target FC radar or other critical targeting systems needed to keep the battery operating.

the
Yes General @Hack-Hook believes dumping $135M in missiles is a smart move.

Iran would go broke in 1 month under your guidance General.
missiles were to target incoming threat and patriot is a two missile per battery unit
now tell me how many missile Russia fired last night?

امروز دموکراسی در ترکیه به چنان درجه‌ای رسیده که احزاب مختلف به‌ طور آزاد و با عبور از دخالت نظامیان، برنامه‌های خود را برای اتخاذ رای مردم در عرصه عمومی مطرح می‌کنند و انتخاب آزاد مردمان آزاد و برابر کشورشان را با احترام می‌پذیرند. این رخداد مهم می‌تواند برای ما درس‌آموز باشد. ما نیز می‌توانیم با ایجاد زمینه مشارکت شهروندان ایران، فصل جدیدی از تاریخ سیاسی کشورمان را رقم بزنیم، کما اینکه احزاب مختلف ترکیه، بالاخص احزاب مسلمان آن کشور از بدو شکل‌گیری از آموزه‌های متفکران کشورمان درس‌های زیادی گرفته‌اند.

اقتدار ناشی از رای مردم و مشارکت حداکثری، متضمن منافع و مصالح ایران عزیز است.

اگر به دنبال مشارکت مردم در تعیین سرنوشت خود هستیم باید در اتاق فکر حاکمیت نگاه نخبگی دست برتر را داشته باشند نه نگاه امنیتی. باشد که در شکل‌دهی به فصل جدیدی از مناسبات بین مردم و حاکمیت و غلبه بر نقشه‌های شوم بدخواهان ایران عزیز، شاهد تصمیماتی بزرگ در عرصه سیاست کشور باشیم در غیر این صورت صرفا باید با نگاه حسرت‌آلود، انتخاباتی نظیر انتخابات ترکیه را نظاره‌گر بود.
%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81.jpg

I don't want to see regime change or a civil war either. Unfortunately I don't think that it's going to end with just rotten eggs or tomatoes. Some people seem to be in denial in regards to the societal issues inside Iran and they get upset if you even mention that there are any problems inside the country. Keep in mind, there are always going to be people that will go along with whoever is in power. Even during Mongol rule, there were Iranians that supported them. Some people just don't have critical thinking skills or don't want to question authority.

However look at any up to date, recent footage from inside Iran. A third if not half of women, especially young women, don't wear the hijab anymore. Currently foreign intelligence agencies are sending stockpiles of weapons into the country. Some shipments are being intercepted, but not all. At the same time a clandestine Starlink network is being built. The foreign intelligence agencies are adding fuel to the mix, but the mullahs are unwittingly adding more and more chopped wood to the pyre, thinking it's going to prevent another fire. All it will take is one spark. Sad but that's where we're heading right now.

They should understand they are not welcomed in Iranian society unless they accept that they are Persians and not Arab butt lickers...I do not believe in regime change now ..the fu*kers have made too many enemies for Iran and any revolt will backfire on the country. Look at their supports in this PDF..all non-Iranians of East Asian countries ..

The Patriot system was definitely struck. The footage clearly shows an explosion in the exact area where the missiles were being launched from. You can also see several missiles that were launched appear to malfunction & fall back down. A picture was published in the morning showing a Patriot missile laying on the streets of Kiev. $5 million dollars each missile. American weapons are extremely overpriced if you ask me. Anyways you can't blame them for launching the missiles. They had to try right ? What should they have done ? Just sat there & waited for the Kinzhal missiles to annihilate them ? CNN is admitting that a Patriot battery was "damaged" I think that tells us everything we need to know

the

missiles were to target incoming threat and patriot is a two missile per battery unit

the

If Ukraine fired all of its missiles every time a city of its was under attack it would be defenseless.

Firing 30 missiles in a matter of mins it’s not strategy. This is not Iron dome. Each interceptor cost $5M and supply is extremely finite or else US would have had enough to cover Missile East and not pull from Saudi Arabia during Yemen war for various reasons.

What if Russia used that as first salvo? 30 mins later another 10 missiles came in, crew still hasn’t reloaded the batteries. Toast. What if Russia used anti radiation missiles alongside the attack? Toast.

The Patriot system was definitely struck. The footage clearly shows an explosion in the exact area where the missiles were being launched from.

A launcher (maybe two) was struck. There is no air defense system on earth that can fire 30 AD from a single launcher. Several launchers were used in defense. A single patriot battery has 4 canisters usually.

You can also see several missiles that were launched appear to malfunction & fall back down.

Could be EW, could be seekers malfunction, could be a lot of things. This is why Russian systems usually fire 2 missiles for every one target.

A picture was published in the morning showing a Patriot missile laying on the streets of Kiev.

Yes what goes up must come back down. Do you think it just disintegrates?

Anyways you can't blame them for launching the missiles. They had to try right ? What should they have done ? Just sat there & waited for the Kinzhal missiles to annihilate them ?

I can blame them for putting that many launchers so close together in Kiyv of all places. Zero strategic placement since Kiyv has no military significance of any kind at this moment.

I’m disappointed in the lack of anti radiation missiles launched by Russia. Taking out launchers is important, but taking out the radars and detection systems cripples the entire system.

Nonetheless, if Ukraine thinks it can fire 40-50 interceptor every week they are going to get a rude awakening when supply is cut off.

1) there is a world wide shortage of patriot systems

2) there is a world wide shortage of supply of interceptors for said systems

Russia knows this. US/NATO can only afford to give so many batteries and interceptors before they jeopardize their own bases/territories

A launcher (maybe two) was struck. There is no air defense system on earth that can fire 30 AD from a single launcher. Several launchers were used in defense. A single patriot battery has 4 canisters usually.
if it was just a launcher the firing would have not stopped and by looking at video it seems they fire the missile at different angles so i believe it was not only patriot that was firing

امروز دموکراسی در ترکیه به چنان درجه‌ای رسیده که احزاب مختلف به‌ طور آزاد و با عبور از دخالت نظامیان، برنامه‌های خود را برای اتخاذ رای مردم در عرصه عمومی مطرح می‌کنند و انتخاب آزاد مردمان آزاد و برابر کشورشان را با احترام می‌پذیرند. این رخداد مهم می‌تواند برای ما درس‌آموز باشد. ما نیز می‌توانیم با ایجاد زمینه مشارکت شهروندان ایران، فصل جدیدی از تاریخ سیاسی کشورمان را رقم بزنیم، کما اینکه احزاب مختلف ترکیه، بالاخص احزاب مسلمان آن کشور از بدو شکل‌گیری از آموزه‌های متفکران کشورمان درس‌های زیادی گرفته‌اند.

اگر به دنبال مشارکت مردم در تعیین سرنوشت خود هستیم باید در اتاق فکر حاکمیت نگاه نخبگی دست برتر را داشته باشند نه نگاه امنیتی. باشد که در شکل‌دهی به فصل جدیدی از مناسبات بین مردم و حاکمیت و غلبه بر نقشه‌های شوم بدخواهان ایران عزیز، شاهد تصمیماتی بزرگ در عرصه سیاست کشور باشیم در غیر این صورت صرفا باید با نگاه حسرت‌آلود، انتخاباتی نظیر انتخابات ترکیه را نظاره‌گر بود.

قطعا میتونه برای اصلاح طلبهای دیوس درس آموز باشه. بخصوص وقتی 11 ملیون رای از رقیبشون عقبن و درخواست لغو انتخابات رو میکنن!

این مردک احمق گنجشک مغز یادش رفته که در ترکیه کودتای نظامی شد؟ اگر ایران نبود که الان اردوغان مثل مرسی مصر استخوان هاش هم پوسیده بود.

if it was just a launcher the firing would have not stopped and by looking at video it seems they fire the missile at different angles so i believe it was not only patriot that was firing

It was multiple Patriot launchers firing.

Depends which version they were given. They may have received this version

1684342359757.jpeg

Would be stupid to keep two different medium air defense systems in such near locations, the amount of radiation coming from all their subsystems/radars combined would be easily detectable.

@mohsen @Muhammed45
فکر کنم بیشتر مواقع فحش دادن نه تنها مشکلی‌ حل نکرده بلکه مشکلیم اگه باشه بزرگترش می‌کنه
همین آقای "دیوس" و "احمق" کارنامش از خیلی‌ از این آقایان خودی و ارزشی بهتر بده با وجودی که مجلس اقلیت در دستشون بود
Capture1.PNG

1394 - 1398

مجلس خیلی‌ راحت می‌تونه با ابزاری که قانون اساسی‌ در اختیارش گذاشته دولت رو کنترل کنه

TVsal.PNG

همین جا من از آقای عارف معذرت می‌خوام که این نسبت‌های ناروا رو تکرار کردم​

Oh, and "mullahs" and Islam are here to stay. Get used to it.
*Get used to it*
This is very rude statement and will only push more and more people away from Islam.
Because Iranian govt's ideology is connected to religion so every mischief by govt will translate into hate for religion itself by people on street
You should be very careful in choosing the words Since inherently when we humans see something pushed into our throat constantly and forcefully,we develop some kind of hate for it no matter how good it is and want to escape from it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom