What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Btw the way I’ve been told @Beny Karachun has been banned from this thread oh well, not really any loss at all.
Aside from constantly promoting and glorifying openly genocidal rhetoric against Palestinians and Shia Muslims, he posted graphic content which according to this forum's rules leads to an automatic ban from the site. I tagged a mod in that but no response. I report all posts of his which clearly violate the rules but have never received an update. I don't know what leverage he has on the mods on this forum but it seems he can break the rules at will and face virtually no consequences. Very strange.

ben.png

By the way, seems you are on his mind.

Aside from constantly promoting and glorifying openly genocidal rhetoric against Palestinians and Shia Muslims, he posted graphic content which according to this forum's rules leads to an automatic ban from the site. I tagged a mod in that but no response. I don't know what leverage he has on the mods on this forum but it seems he can break all rules at will and face virtually no consequences. Very strange.
Well he did get banned from Iranian forum, he posted on my page saying he can’t respond, I changed that so no one can post on my page anymore. He depicts himself as a military veteran of 12 years with inside knowledge of idf tactics, I’ve said it before I may not be right on a lot of topics coming from Iran but my Palestinian/Israeli conflict is way above anyone here for the most part, I can smell B.S, coming a mile away on anything regarding those topics. Either way whatever happens tonight Israel is fudged for a very long time, Netanyahu backs down his “government” collapses and you have the right go on a war path, he doesn’t back down protests start getting really violent, Attorney General, Supreme Court and the military steps in and than the right goes on a war path. I just hope the Palestinians in general really do stay out of it let the Israelis destroy themselves from within. There’s not going to be national reconciliation, if ever, people are going to remember you chose one side or the other.

Aside from constantly promoting and glorifying openly genocidal rhetoric against Palestinians and Shia Muslims, he posted graphic content which according to this forum's rules leads to an automatic ban from the site. I tagged a mod in that but no response. I report all posts of his which clearly violate the rules but have never received an update. I don't know what leverage he has on the mods on this forum but it seems he can break the rules at will and face virtually no consequences. Very strange.

View attachment 922362
By the way, seems you are on his mind.
I know lol, him and another one I can’t mention whose always stalking me I’m sorry I think of myself a left centrist person I believe what’s right is right and wrong is wrong, not because I follow a certain idealism or belief my people or religion is better.

Last edited:
I’ve been actually waiting for his reply, on how the country is going about normal like like how he’s been saying. I have family over there inside Israel and on the Palestinian side and they are loving it, Palestinians are being told to stay out of it from joining the protests or participating in fighting they’re doing a wait and see approach and my cousin was saying a lot of people have been waiting for the protestors and pro government protesters to collide, all it takes is a few crazies on the right to ignite an epic brawl on live tv, I really think tonight it’s going to start getting messy.
@Beny Karachun but everything is just fine.
Huh, spoken like a true Zionist apologizer.

But it doesn't matter anyways. What matters is, Israel is burning as of now.

Huh, spoken like a true Zionist apologizer.

But it doesn't matter anyways. What matters is, Israel is burning as of now.
See I honestly don’t get it, not supporting Israel I don’t support anything they do to Palestinians I’m saying this will help wreck them at the core so how am I Zionist apologist, I have had to go through Ben Gurion airport be interrogated for 12 hours just to be allowed to visit my family. Sorry I don’t say nuke Israel because if Israel will ever be nuked Falastin and all of its people would be wiped away.

See I honestly don’t get it, not supporting Israel I don’t support anything they do to Palestinians I’m saying this will help wreck them at the core so how am I Zionist apologist, I have had to go through Ben Gurion airport be interrogated for 12 hours just to be allowed to visit my family. Sorry I don’t say nuke Israel because if Israel will ever be nuked Falastin and all of its people would be wiped away.
Shadi do you think israel will fall soon ?

600 K people vs 100 people LOL

Shadi do you think israel will fall soon ?

600 K people vs 100 people LOL
I think it’s a good chance this rift will make what we’ve always known Israel’s greatest enemy is their own people, the ultra orthodox which are basically a drain on society, settlers who are given a free ride housing and welfare I think this divide will get larger, do I think it’s the end no, I think someone very soon on the right will do something awful and it will start a trigger event, like I said I want Palestinians to stay out of it why should my people get hurt or die when we can watch from the sidelines and let them go at it.

I think it’s a good chance this rift will make what we’ve always known Israel’s greatest enemy is their own people, the ultra orthodox which are basically a drain on society, settlers who are given a free ride housing and welfare I think this divide will get larger, do I think it’s the end no, I think someone very soon on the right will do something awful and it will start a trigger event, like I said I want Palestinians to stay out of it why should my people get hurt or die when we can watch from the sidelines and let them go at it.
It's not just the ultra orthodox and fringe settlers, Israeli society as a whole is shifting to the right at a massive scale. The recent announcement of a delay to the legislation overhaul until May was conditional on a new national guard (controlled by fascist terrorist in chief Ben Gvir) - further militarisation of Israeli society and life. Israel is basically a big socially liberal (but very racist) Jewish military base propped up by the US and built upon the ethnic cleansing and subjugation of Palestinians.

It's not just the ultra orthodox and fringe settlers, Israeli society as a whole is shifting to the right at a massive scale. The recent announcement of a delay to the legislation overhaul until May was conditional on a new national guard (controlled by fascist terrorist in chief Ben Gvir) - further militarisation of Israeli society and life. Israel is basically a big socially liberal (but very racist) Jewish military base propped up by the US and built upon the ethnic cleansing and subjugation of Palestinians.
I don’t disagree, like I’ve said I’ve had to go through Ben Gurion airport you feel the racism as soon a they put you in a little waiting room from anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours call you into interrogations and put you back in that little room hoping they will piss you off not ever wanting to come back or they just arbitrarily tell you aren’t allowed in.

I don't think it will get super bad inside Israel that it could cause complete collapse of the state like some how, but their will be a long term crippling of the state's ability to function and provide service to the society, which down the line can endanger the state (this creates weakness in security, creates mass immigration etc..).

I don’t disagree, like I’ve said I’ve had to go through Ben Gurion airport you feel the racism as soon a they put you in a little waiting room from anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours call you into interrogations and put you back in that little room hoping they will piss you off not ever wanting to come back or they just arbitrarily tell you aren’t allowed in.
Fun fact, if you are Iranian and you went to Israel, you are banned from entering Iran for life (it says this on my passport if I remember right).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom