What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1679868260943.png

Where's that guy Benny or whatever his name is? Hope he is relishing in the success of the israeli state... a joke of an establishment.

Benny joon, that computer science degree is not of so much value. Nor is that Tik Tok account. I think you should marry rich... cuck a roo.

این یارو همون روح اله زم سال ۹۶ هست ولی با آی کیوی خعلی کمتر و دروغ های خیلی گنده تر

اولا که من تاحالا سپاه رو تو خیابونای تهران و کرج ندیدم

هر چی بوده فقط نیروی های انتظامی بدون تجهیزات بوده

دوما اونجا که میگه یه سری (اعضای مجاهدین خلق) میخواستن خمپاره به بیت رهبری شلیک کنن بعد ۳ نفر از افراد سپاه تمرد کردن

در واقع ۳ نفر تمرد کردن که به مردم شلیک نکنن نه اینکه با این اعضای مجاهدین خلق همراه بشن و خمپاره شلیک کنن !

دروغ های خنده داری میگه

این یه زمانی میگفت سرداران سپاه بچه یوزپلنگ پیروز رو با ضربات باتوم کشتن

بعد الان ایران سالهاس داره آمریکایی و عربستانی ها رو مستقیم میزنه و اونام میترسن که پاسخی بدن. ۴ تا عربده کش و قمه کش و منافق که کریپتوکارنسی مفت میگرفتن که دیگه عددی نیستن !

Indeed. Whoever believes this absurd psy-ops story, relayed by the mentally confused, pseudo-"nationalist" Clown of the Canaries who's desperate to see Iran sink into war, could as well switch to watching ex-Saudi International, now Zionist International. Since both are peddling fake news and fabrications, no difference.

As to those who fail to discern the utter futility of the propaganda slogan that the Islamic Republic is "about to collapse", I'd love to see their faces a few years from now when the IR will not only govern, but do so with still greater efficiency and prowess.

Last edited:
Why did you summon him 😂
I’ve been actually waiting for his reply, on how the country is going about normal like like how he’s been saying. I have family over there inside Israel and on the Palestinian side and they are loving it, Palestinians are being told to stay out of it from joining the protests or participating in fighting they’re doing a wait and see approach and my cousin was saying a lot of people have been waiting for the protestors and pro government protesters to collide, all it takes is a few crazies on the right to ignite an epic brawl on live tv, I really think tonight it’s going to start getting messy.
@Beny Karachun but everything is just fine.

Back
Top Bottom