What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have been suprised by this new;

This is not the first time I read about "sanction waiver" and always try to seek a conexion between those waivers and the Iranian Government.

I have a hypothesis that this new waiver it is a covered agreement between Tehran and Washington. They let some cash flow to Iran, and Iran doesn´t sell their most advanced weapons to Russia (specially Fath 360, Arash 2 UAV and probably thousands of Krasnopol guided artillery shells that Iran build at home).

Would like to know some oppinions...
How insane that Iraq needs permission from a foreign government to pay their debts. Iran has essentially been providing Iraq with free electricity for years now and $18 billion of unpaid sums have accumulated.

For many months now we have heard the usual BS from Iranian officials that they have found ways to release these funds etc but of course all lies as usual and the debt remains unpaid.

I have been suprised by this new;

This is not the first time I read about "sanction waiver" and always try to seek a conexion between those waivers and the Iranian Government.

I have a hypothesis that this new waiver it is a covered agreement between Tehran and Washington. They let some cash flow to Iran, and Iran doesn´t sell their most advanced weapons to Russia (specially Fath 360, Arash 2 UAV and probably thousands of Krasnopol guided artillery shells that Iran build at home).

Would like to know some oppinions...
This is more to do with IRAQ-US relationships ..Iraq needs Iranian electricity and gas and they are the ones that push US for this waiver to ensure Iraqis do not come on street to protest..Iran also supplies 8 massive gas turbines to IRAQ's largest electricity generation plant in Basra..so Iraq needs to be able to pay Iran.

A paid soldier will never outperform the one who is defending his homeland from an aggressor.
History is full of opposite example...

Almost in every battle , more professional and well prepared troops with enough numbers were the winner

Traditional wrestling of people of Afghanistan
170266070.jpg
170266068.jpg
170266066.jpg
170266077.jpg
170266089.jpg
170266094.jpg

How insane that Iraq needs permission from a foreign government to pay their debts. Iran has essentially been providing Iraq with free electricity for years now and $18 billion of unpaid sums have accumulated.

For many months now we have heard the usual BS from Iranian officials that they have found ways to release these funds etc but of course all lies as usual and the debt remains unpaid.
It is insane - despite all that, Iraq is still the biggest importer of Iranian products and the main source of USD flow into Iran.

"For months, the United States has restricted Iraq’s access to its own dollars, trying to stamp out what Iraqi officials describe as rampant money laundering that benefits Iran and Syria. Iraq is now feeling the crunch, with a drop in the value of its currency and public anger blowing back against the prime minister"

Those cars have interesting story

After invasion of Khorram Shahr , army of Iraq places 27,000-50,000 stolen cars of people of this city in that manner in order to prevent help of parachutists of Iranian army and their plans for retaking the city.

404012_141.jpg

443 wars in 2000 years

A great analysis by Mr Mohamad Nadimi:

At 02:20 mark, EY VAY VAY VAY VAY VAY!!!!!!

این یارو همون روح اله زم سال ۹۶ هست ولی با آی کیوی خعلی کمتر و دروغ های خیلی گنده تر

اولا که من تاحالا سپاه رو تو خیابونای تهران و کرج ندیدم

هر چی بوده فقط نیروی های انتظامی بدون تجهیزات بوده

دوما اونجا که میگه یه سری (اعضای مجاهدین خلق) میخواستن خمپاره به بیت رهبری شلیک کنن بعد ۳ نفر از افراد سپاه تمرد کردن

در واقع ۳ نفر تمرد کردن که به مردم شلیک نکنن نه اینکه با این اعضای مجاهدین خلق همراه بشن و خمپاره شلیک کنن !

دروغ های خنده داری میگه

این یه زمانی میگفت سرداران سپاه بچه یوزپلنگ پیروز رو با ضربات باتوم کشتن

بعد الان ایران سالهاس داره آمریکایی و عربستانی ها رو مستقیم میزنه و اونام میترسن که پاسخی بدن. ۴ تا عربده کش و قمه کش و منافق که کریپتوکارنسی مفت میگرفتن که دیگه عددی نیستن !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom