Iranian Chill Thread

Snowy winter days in Iran
4389151.jpg

4388905.jpg

4389074.jpg

4389026.jpg

4389008.jpg

4389142.jpg

در دوماه اخیر اخیر ایران در زمینه تولید فولاد از آلمان، برزیل و ترکیه پیشی گرفته و به هفتمین تولیدکننده بزرگ فولاد دنیا تبدیل شده است.
@IR_Breakingnews

Snowy winter days in Iran
4389151.jpg

4388905.jpg

4389074.jpg

4389026.jpg

4389008.jpg

4389142.jpg
I was watching a documentary on the biography of Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed.
From there i got the image that Iran of that time was highly fertile and rich land.
But nowadays
I see you guys can't produce enough food for even your relatively small population.
It changed so much in only 1400 years?
There must be some drastic changes due to which Iranian lands lost fertility.

در دوماه اخیر اخیر ایران در زمینه تولید فولاد از آلمان، برزیل و ترکیه پیشی گرفته و به هفتمین تولیدکننده بزرگ فولاد دنیا تبدیل شده است.
@IR_Breakingnews

Translation:
Iran is now the 7th producer of steel for the last 2 months getting ahead of Germany, Brazil and Turkey.

I was watching a documentary on the biography of Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed.
From there i got the image that Iran of that time was highly fertile and rich land.
But nowadays
I see you guys can't produce enough food for even your relatively small population.
It changed so much in only 1400 years?
There must be some drastic changes due to which Iranian lands lost fertility.
not that drastic in last 1400 year more like , 75-80 % rural population of Iran , turned into 25-30% rural population even less, in last century.
also the small problem of drought in last 12-15 years., but that aside we actually produce enough for our self . but there is some problem
for example from the flour that assigned to bakeries in last several month it turned out that each day around 5000 ton is missed that is enough to bake 50,000,000 lavash bread, its enough to feed the population of a country like Greece and its several time what we actually import Wheat

Last edited:
Right now there is no way of measuring Iranian GDP using dollar..all three exchange rates in Iran are artificial numbers not representative of economic activity in Iran..for example if you use the open market rate of 40000 as used by the world bank Iranian GDP will be around 230 billion..considering that Iran has $120 billion dollars in actual export this year (no exchange rate used..actual value received by Iran in foreign currancies)..that world bank figure is ridiculously low..IMF uses a rate that makes Iranian GDP at 2 trillion dollars which is too high..my own guess is that GDP must be around 1 trillion dollars but I am no economist.

I really like some economist to look into this and calculate the GDP in dollars without using exchange rate..if that is possible at all!!

Last edited:
Right now there is no way of measuring Iranian GDP using dollar..all three exchange rates in Iran are artificial numbers not representative of economic activity in Iran..for example if you use the open market rate of 40000 as used by the world bank Iranian GDP will be around 230 billion..considering that Iran has $120 billion dollars in actual export this year (no exchange rate used..actual value received by Iran in foreign currancies)..that world bank figure is ridiculously low..IMF uses a rate that makes Iranian GDP at 2 trillion dollars which is too high..my own guess is that GDP must be around 1 trillion dollars but I am no economist.
Actually, those numbers are more accurate than the, say, IMF estimates which use the bogus official exchange rate. If I have X amount of IRR and want to know how much this amount is worth in USD, should I rather look at actual market rates or the fictional official rate?
I really like some economist to look into this and calculate the GDP in dollars without using exchange rate..if that is possible at all!!
Iran’s economy runs on IRR, not USD. So if you want to convert Iranian GDP (IRR) numbers into a USD equivalent, you need an exchange rate.

fix the dollar / rial rate and that 50% change

-15% education ?
+30% fuel price ?
+20% gas export ?
+20% oil export ?
-20% healthcare?
No smartphone for a year ?
No imported car or parts ?
No computer parts for a year ?
Smaller government ?
or .....
(numbers are random)

Have you been to any bank recently for asking a loan ?

Screenshot(35).png

These guys pay loans to other countries and advice them about how to fix their problems! :)

funny part is that their credit system and their banking system in the west is much more advanced compared to our system of putting mustache as credit(elites) or bring in one bazari and 2 or 3 government workers(random dudes).

index.jpeg

$50-55 billion official and $20 billions unofficial imports.

Majority of the things we use in our daily life are domestic products while the rest of the world are closing factories we open new or old ones here :).meanwhile unemployment is at 11% wink wink

As I heard it,There are areas in this country that you may see fruit trees on top of mountains !(10-20 years old) and there is no water for some farmers that have been farming since 7 thousand years ago.

These are some of negative effects of combined subsidized fuel price and tribalism.

Actually, those numbers are more accurate than the, say, IMF estimates which use the bogus official exchange rate. If I have X amount of IRR and want to know how much this amount is worth in USD, should I rather look at actual market rates or the fictional official rate?

Iran’s economy runs on IRR, not USD. So if you want to convert Iranian GDP (IRR) numbers into a USD equivalent, you need an exchange rate.
Iran's so-called market rate of 40000 is invalid to calculate GDP and here is why.

Iranian economy is a closed system..meaning that bulk of Iranian import and export is done through government and not free market which makes the availability of "dollar" as a commodity very rare in open market...hence the value of this "rare" commodity increases due to shortage..in addition due to sanctions s the demand for Iranian Rial is almost nonexistent..which makes Iranian currency of a very low value to others.

Now try to buy a rare commodity "dollar" with a low in demand Currancy "Rial" and you get this ridiculous 40000 exchange rate..

The other two rates "nima" and nolonger used 4200 Rohanni rate are also not valid...amongst the three I say Nima has some weak validity..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom