What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Americuckwa's micropenis is too tiny for such an undertaking (invading North Korea and Iran). Not even James Mattis would dare, so yeah, self-explanatory.

And then there's you shinajin, made sorts of threats towards pelosi but pussied out as her plane landed in taiwan, kek. Slick posturing on your part.
In addition to bringing Chinese warships and aircraft closer to Taipei. Nothing else.

Over the years some snippets have come out.

This was back in 2016, alleged Quds force cell operative.

Around the same time this happened

Of course it was denied (maybe it was never said) However Jordanian lawmakers took it seriously enough that they reached out to Iran. Since then you can draw conclusions yourself as how the fate of the king has gone.

The king is losing legitimacy in the eyes of many people and groups. His once sky high popularity is taking a hit. After a purge that involved a family member situation is still not improving for him. He expanded his powers as a desperate power move rather than work towards a solution against his rivals.

The parliament is turning against him. Economic conditions are terrible. Drugs are flowing in from the Syrian border. Saudi Arabia isnt coming to the rescue. If the King falls, the government apparatus will be weak and Jordan will fall to many foreign influence powers. Iran is adept at growing a gross roots movement and their is a large Palestinian population inside Jordan.

It should be noted that Iran offered economic ties with Jordan in the past. But the king was reluctant to give Iran more influence in his kingdom. Instead he choose to stay in Saudi-US orbit. Not a wise decision it seems.

I don’t even think the CIA really cares about him anymore, much like they didn’t really care about the Shah circa 1979. I think Israel is worried, but they already have too much on their plate.
Jordan is facing protests now. Well spotted, sir - you predicted the slowly eroding trajectory of the kingdom.

Jordan is #1 when it comes to liaising with the cia and aman/mossad. They're also host to the us military and that is why it needs to collapse, so americuckwans are driven out of syria, iraq AND jordan all at once.

@Ich

I'm glad that you are doing ok after beating cancer, I hope you get better and happier.
please continue your routine check ups , most of doctors care for their patients if there is something fishy you can always consult with another doctor to make sure everything is alright.

Stay healthy my man

I did not had cancer till now.and I think I don't have it now.

Story of this username relates to first post on this forum,if I remember correctly there was a Iranian user here that was promoting Iran's science output by stating (wrongly) "Iran is holding 4th place of Nano technology in world (at 2011)" or something like that and another user with Israel flag was making fun of him because based on news at that time Iran was at fourteenth place.
So I created this account to correct Iranian user.

Last edited:
@Ich

I'm glad that you are doing ok after beating cancer, I hope you get better and happier.

I did not have cancer till now.

Story of this username relates to first post on this forum,if I remember correctly there was a Iranian user here that was promoting Iran's science output by stating (wrongly) "Iran is holding 4th place of Nano technology in world (at 2011)" or something like that and another user with Israel flag was making fun of him because based on news at that time Iran was at fourteenth place.
So I created this account to correct Iranian user.
@Ich

First time I'm hearing that you had cancer. But based on this post, it looks like you are the victor. Hope you are feeling better and energized and more victorious! 🫡

The Quiet Girl was fine but I skipped a couple of movies in rottentomatoes's list.

The best movies and TV of 2022, picked for you by NPR critics

ezgif-2-08301250d9.jpg

NPR's list seems to be more colorful, other than Better call Saul, Star Trek and The Sandman I did not watch anything else on this recommendation list.

It can't be worst than rottentomatoes's list right ? right ?

The Quiet Girl was fine but I skipped a couple of movies in rottentomatoes's list.

The best movies and TV of 2022, picked for you by NPR critics

View attachment 907000

NPR's list seems to be more colorful, other than Better call Saul, Star Trek and The Sandman I did not watch anything else on this recommendation list.

It can't be worst than rottentomatoes's list right ? right ?

Would you say in fact, it is rainbow colourful? 😂

Look, Iran just has to stay within the JCPOA. Legally, the situation favours it and all it has to do is wait until 2031 until the final sunset clause kicks in. Then it's got the right to do whatever it pleases with regards to the nuclear program.

I hope the ukraine-russia war lasts right upto then.
I`ve never believed that the west had the slightest intention of honoring any "sunset clause",indeed I`ve no doubt that the wests plan would`ve been to keep extending the "sunset clause" indefinitely.
Ultimately things like the jcpoa,and its korean predecessor the agreed framework,were attempts to kick the can down the road and to buy further time in the hope that other things would happen in the wests favor,ie regime collapse,this was certainly the hope when it came to the dprk.
Unfortunately for the west tho this sort of thing can cut both ways,and just as george jr fvcked up the carefully laid plans of the agreed framework,so to a certain chump fvcked up the carefully laid plans of the jcpoa.

Would you say in fact, it is rainbow colourful? 😂
NPR
The Sandman for sure goes under rainbow category but I don't think Better Call Saul or Star Trek (I watched older seasons) could be categorized as such TV series.

It seems their list covers all colours of a society rather than just focusing on certain type of "rainbow" stuff.

by the way 3 out of 40ish is not that good of sample size for judging.
Rottentomatoes

The Quite Girl
was a good clean family movie.

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On also seems like a good movie but I skipped about 20 min into it .

Happening it's more on feminine part rather than rainbow part.(again ~20 min skip)

@Iranians from inside of Iran. How are things going now? Protests hopefully as good as finished? Is there still any (form of) moral police? Are things a little bit back to normal? What percentage of women wears head dress? Do people talk about it or not that much anymore? What is the atmosphere on the streets and among people? Thanks.

So I was reading user comments beneath articles on this year's riots in Iran, at the website of a dissident political movement of a European country.

Here are some interesting ones I selected to translate and share. The level of awareness of this website's readers proves relatively high in comparison. If only these views were representative of the western public as a whole.

Considering the suffocating, meticulous system of media propaganda, brainwashing and social engineering implemented by oppressive western regimes in accordance with the fundamental fallacy of their liberal ideology, we're not quite there yet. Although the proportion of citizens who no longer believe in the state-sponsored narratives is doubtlessly higher than what those mainstream media and the internet would have you believe, with popular anger against NATO regimes simmering beneath the surface.

Iranians back home are invited to pay particular attention, as these comments tend to shatter numerous delusions about life in Iran versus life in the west, generated by the constant stream of western and zionist propaganda Iranians are exposed to.

Comment 1

"Met a nice Iranian in her thirties, librarian in my French city, dressing European-style, without a veil. She confided to me that after all, she's envying her sister who staid in Iran despite the mandatory veil, for the latter founded a family with children already! Whereas my Iranian here hasn't made lasting encounters since university and is ending up alone!"

Verdict: Gold!

Comment 2 (Responding to another user who took aim at Islamic laws in Iran)

"@... you, you can bear well living in a degenerate society where mass divorce is king, where the family is destroyed, where there's no longer anything sacred anywhere and where children are encouraged to change sex before age ten.
If this is what you wish for Iran you don't belong here, you came to the wrong site."

Verdict:
Gold!

Comment 3

"In Iran celebrities are openly calling for riots without getting troubled by the government, which has turned soft and is corrupted. In China they would get hanged, in France they'd lose their jobs. In Iran there's anarchy, moronic oppositionists have become enraged. Therefore when they arrest people down there, they DON'T DO IT WITHOUT A REASON."

Verdict: The current Iranian administration as opposed to its predecessor is not corrupt, and some show-business figures were finally arrested weeks after this comment was posted (although they'll probably be freed soon). Hats off to the comrade nonetheless for their adequate perception of the comparatively great levels of tolerance displayed by Iranian law enforcement and judiciary for quite some time in the face of brutal rioter violence. On that aspect, the comment's simply brilliant.

Comment 4

"True but problem is that in case of a downfall of the regime, Iranian institutions will automatically fall under the American yoke. So the question is, which dictatorship do you want?"

Verdict: Our friend has yet to learn that the Islamic Republic is a democracy. Moreover, Iran is actually guaranteed to get balkanized and dismantled if the IR were to fall. Thumbs up however for their accurate understanding of USA imperialism, namely the fact that the zio-American empire would not let such an opportunity slip and would fully interfere in Iranian affairs, much to the detriment of the Iranian people.

Comment 5

""In a besieged fortress, any dissidence is treason."
Fidel Castro."

Verdict: Gold!

Comment 6

"Why do some here want the same thing which happened to the West, to happen to Iran?

Those who've read René Guénon know that no worldly power can truly last without obedience to a spiritual authority.

When the worldly power rebels against the spiritual authority, the clergy will fall as with the French Revolution, and there'll be a plunge into the "frozen waters of the egoistic calculus".

Iran must stand her ground: because she's one of the last traditional countries alive, with a legitimate clergy; because she is the main axis of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East; because she is preserving spirituality in an era where materialism reigns supreme, because she is one of our last hopes in this Kali-Yuga!"

Verdict: in Iran's case, it's not the worldly power that has caused disturbance but a misled group of citizens conditioned and manipulated by existential foreign enemies, but it's just as evident that the above comment is worth no less than Gold! Kudos to our friend's clairvoyance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom