What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Iranians from inside of Iran. How are things going now?
It begs the questions of where and when.but mostly like any normal day in past years.

Protests hopefully as good as finished?
Healthy relationship between any administration and it's people requires some back of forward movements.but usually there is no sign of any protests in our area.mostly in form of slogans on some walls :) and some counter slogans ...

Is there still any (form of) moral police?
Somewhere between rename to reevaluation.
Are things a little bit back to normal?
It wasn't that popular like election issue but anyway it's important issue.

What percentage of women wears head dress?
Again it depends on which city and which part of that city and at what time of the day.on streets it may be 90% or more but in shopping malls or certain parts of city numbers might be different.

Do people talk about it or not that much anymore?
Economy
Economy
Economy
Social

What is the atmosphere on the streets and among people? Thanks.
Less smiles but it might be the seasonal mood.

Why i see a lot of Indians being against Iran or openly racist against Iranians? Also i find a lot of them sympathizing with Israel for some reasons

Is there some kind of bad thing Iran did to India in the history to make some of them behave like that?

These days also there is a lot of users on social medias bringing back the Israeli bullshit from 2018 about the F-35 and "F-22 and F-35 that entered Iran without being detected"

Why i see a lot of Indians being against Iran or openly racist against Iranians? Also i find a lot of them sympathizing with Israel for some reasons

Is there some kind of bad thing Iran did to India in the history to make some of them behave like that?

These days also there is a lot of users on social medias bringing back the Israeli bullshit from 2018 about the F-35 and "F-22 and F-35 that entered Iran without being detected"
No idea Sir
dd0.jpg
Screenshot(8).png

I think this video will be cited as the “official announcement”, much the same way Trump’s tweets were official policy once he published them.
Mr Biden came into office with promise of returning to JCPOA .So official announcement will clear all sorts of misunderstandings.

Mr Biden came into office with promise of returning to JCPOA .So official announcement will clear all sorts of misunderstandings.
but Biden is making US military do its 2nd air drill with Israel, simulating attacking nuclear facilities in Iran- this is interesting, considering US and NATO are low on ammunition today, because of the Ukraine war, so how will they go fight Iran now with low ammunition?

Biden doesnt want to announce the Iranian nuclear deal is dead, because that will AUTOMATICALLY put pressure on him to command US military to start "staging" operations around Iran, which US doesnt have the manpower, willpower, ammunition or financial power to do now- goodluck Biden!

but Biden is making US military do its 2nd air drill with Israel, simulating attacking nuclear facilities in Iran- this is interesting, considering US and NATO are low on ammunition today, because of the Ukraine war, so how will they go fight Iran now with low ammunition?
Are you sure there is shortage of ammunition ?

When it comes to logistics US/NATO would be the last entity to have problems.I think their problem goes back to political options and future role of Russia in regards to their issue with China.

Biden doesnt want to announce the Iranian nuclear deal is dead, because that will AUTOMATICALLY put pressure on him to command US military to start "staging" operations around Iran, which US doesnt have the manpower, willpower, ammunition or financial power to do now- goodluck Biden!
We just saw results of staying on fence and hoping for better days.China saw an opening and cash it out by using the same tool US/NATO created :).One from Russia second from Iran.

Are you sure there is shortage of ammunition ?
yes- the evidence? supplies to Ukraine keep dwindling, even though US and NATO dont want this to happen- war is logistics,and you cant hide when you lack it .
When it comes to logistics US/NATO would be the last entity to have problems.
in theory yes, but the Ukrainian war showed us a different reality- dunno if its due to Russian tactics or size of Russian force in Ukraine, but especially US is short on some important ammunition. why was US buying 155mm shells from Pakistan for Ukraine then?
I think their problem goes back to political options and future role of Russia in regards to their issue with China.
NATO is the idiot loser now- its has a 2 headed monster to fight, Russia and China, that it is just not prepared to fight well or defeat- i mean, NATO JUST left Afghanistan after a 20year+ engagement there...and low on ammunition now with no direct fighting?

how well will they do against a countr- Russia they have been avoiding fighting for decades? good luck NATO!!
We just saw results of staying on fence and hoping for better days.
ok
China saw an opening and cash it out by using the same tool US/NATO created :).
lol, China usually plays smart these days, and US doesnt.
One from Russia second from Iran.
ok.

Nader Shah, King of Persia literally decimated, sacked and looted Dehli around 200 years ago and took alot of their most valuable Jewellery that still sits in Iran today. But that is just history.

Alot of Hindu nationalists hate muslims in general, therefore they have a great love for Israel which to them is a state that fights Muslims & Arabs daily. I see it all the time.

yes- the evidence? supplies to Ukraine keep dwindling, even though US and NATO dont want this to happen- war is logistics,and you cant hide when you lack it .

in theory yes, but the Ukrainian war showed us a different reality- dunno if its due to Russian tactics or size of Russian force in Ukraine, but especially US is short on some important ammunition. why was US buying 155mm shells from Pakistan for Ukraine then?
Then let's get back to lovely topic of numbers :) and go to good old orange vs apple comparison.

According to WP report :

"There are conflicting reports of just how much Iraq has borrowed since the war began. But press reports in Bahrain said Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar together had lent $14 billion during the first seven months of the war.
Banking and other sources say the total is now somewhere between $16 billion and $20 billion, with Kuwait contributing possibly $8 billion."

Iraq (1980) took $16-20 billion from other Arab countries and used it in first year of war vs Iran.since we talking about 80's dollars it was way more valuable compared to now but let's say it had similar effects to donation/loans of $40-50 billion of today's Ukraine since unlike Iraq back then Ukraine inherited older USSR technologies and had some capabilities at home when everything started.

I'm not ignorant of Russia's air power but somehow NATO managed to keep Russian airplanes in their home country.so most of the fight is between ground forces. does it ring a bell ?

Ironically it took a couple of months for Iraq to invade and take Khorramshahr vs some volunteers equipped with small arms with help of broken army of Iran.

I've heard or read a lot(Iranian sources) about first years if Iraq-Iran war and shortage of shells for Iraq was not part of them.

1000 years of being dominated by Muslims,left a massive mental burden upon Indians

Something Jinnah understood and why he insisted on Partition of south Asia

Today you will find Hindus most eager to attack Muslims and support injustice against them where Palestine or white nationalists or Zionists

Back
Top Bottom