What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

PMC Wagner mercenaries captured Yakovlivka village east to Bakhmut​

1671259736136.png

the question is not USA can detect interceptors like mig-31 in time. the question is can 3rd party country detect aircraft like b-21 in time to send interceptors to confront it before it release its cruise missile and turn back and go home ?
Thats a good question. Wonder if those 3rd party countries can detect the aircraft in time or if they are U.S. side or not.

Thats a good question. Wonder if those 3rd party countries can detect the aircraft in time or if they are U.S. side or not.
Considering reasonable circumstance, a very large take off of stealth bombers including perhaps B-52's from multiple airbases, such activity might be seen for example if these planes are flown directly from California over the pacific crossing many airspaces. We are talking 40 or 50 large planes flying at once.

The only thing I can think of for complete surprise is large elephant walk, takeoff from Diego Garcia flown through Indian ocean. Hence why Iran is developing TEL launched SLVs with more than 4000km range if converted. That being said, these will only be used reactively I would imagine, therefore the damage from an initial surprise attack would already be done.

Considering reasonable circumstance, a very large take off of stealth bombers including perhaps B-52's from multiple airbases, such activity might be seen for example if these planes are flown directly from California over the pacific crossing many airspaces. We are talking 40 or 50 large planes flying at once.

The only thing I can think of for complete surprise is large elephant walk, takeoff from Diego Garcia flown through Indian ocean. Hence why Iran is developing TEL launched SLVs with more than 4000km range if converted. That being said, these will only be used reactively I would imagine, therefore the damage from an initial surprise attack would already be done.
Most of the bombers would take off from Missouri or some other bases as well as UK and in Diego Garcia. Any missile launch in Iran will be detected immediately, even you know that once something comes up.

Haven’t been following the riots too much since most of the news is manipulated by so many different actors who have their own specific agendas.

What’s the consensus? Are they dying down? Staying the same? Getting worse?

Most of the bombers would take off from Missouri or some other bases as well as UK and in Diego Garcia. Any missile launch in Iran will be detected immediately, even you know that once something comes up.
Russia might tip Iran off to a major fleet of Aircraft heading through Euro airspace, as a matter of fact, Russia may mis-interpret such a build up of aircraft as preparation as an attack on itself.

Afterall, Russian's if attacked, would expect it to come from European airspace and so they have all sorts of radars in place to monitor the region. Australia to me seems geographically useful in a total surprise attack.

Haven’t been following the riots too much since most of the news is manipulated by so many different actors who have their own specific agendas.

What’s the consensus? Are they dying down? Staying the same? Getting worse?
Looks like it has slowed down alot.

Russia might tip Iran off to a major fleet of Aircraft heading through Euro airspace, as a matter of fact, Russia may mis-interpret such a build up of aircraft as preparation as an attack on itself.

Afterall, Russian's if attacked, would expect it to come from European airspace and so they have all sorts of radars in place to monitor the region. Australia to me seems geographically useful in a total surprise attack.
Russia could do that similar to what NATO is doing by providing early warning just prior to Russia sending bombers towards Ukraine.

Looks like it has slowed down alot.
Ever since the turds/k*rds began getting bombed, it almost fell away to nothing. I'm vindicated in all my violent proposals against them since they did exactly what I predicted they'd do (cause internal unrest).

Thanks to all of it's support for terrorism against Iran, this forum was blocked by Iranian government. and as long as it's blocked, I wont participate in the discussions anymore.
good luck to all.
You're one of the good ones, brother. Will be awaiting your return! Praying for you in your absence.

Back
Top Bottom