What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Happy to see that Iranian pride is still alive and rejecting these Arab worshippers that are now ruling the country ..But I am also realistic and know well that this current system of governing Iran by religion will not change overtime. you have to change the system within the systems otherwise these mullahs will not hesitate to turn Iran into a wasteland...I was in Tehran 42 years ago and saw with my own eyes...no one was asking for this kind of government ..no one was asking for women to be wrapped in black bags in the name of Islam or revolution..no one was asking for our language to become Arabic...these Akhonds better take note...Iranians want to be Iranian..they want respect for their history not some fu*king alien tradition imposed on us..

Happy to see that Iranian pride is still alive and rejecting these Arab worshippers that are now ruling the country ..But I am also realistic and know well that this current system of governing Iran by religion will not change overtime. you have to change the system within the systems otherwise these mullahs will not hesitate to turn Iran into a wasteland...I was in Tehran 42 years ago and saw with my own eyes...no one was asking for this kind of government ..no one was asking for women to be wrapped in black bags in the name of Islam or revolution..no one was asking for our language to become Arabic...these Akhonds better take note...Iranians want to be Iranian..they want respect for their history not some fu*king alien tradition imposed on us..
آریوبرزن جان سکوت شما تو این بحث واقعاً جایز نیست
@Raghfarm007 همینطور اون یکی دوستمون
به عنوان کسانی که اوایل انقلاب هم بودن و دیدن نظرتون خیلی مهم هست
هر دو فرد میانه‌رویی هستید که کمتر درگیر مباحث سیاسی می‌شید و بیشتر روی رشد علمی ایران تمرکز کردید
پیشرفت علمی در کشور هرگز نمی‌تونه جایگزین جای خالی پیشرفت فرهنگی و اجتماعی باشه که می‌خوان جلوش با زور بایستند
تو بحث مشارکت کنید تا جو از دو قطبی بودن و تحریف کردن گذشته انقلاب در بیاد​

Well, ISI believes , it should use iron-fist against their subjects which are non-arab mawalis .... so they won't back down ...

I participated in martyr Soleimani funeral in Tehran in 2019 , how could ISI aliens so much people against themselves in span of 3 years ?

هر دو فرد میانه‌رویی هستید که کمتر درگیر مباحث سیاسی می‌شید و بیشتر روی رشد علمی ایران تمرکز کردید
پیشرفت علمی در کشور هرگز نمی‌تونه جایگزین جای خالی پیشرفت فرهنگی و اجتماعی باشه که می‌خوان جلوش با زور بایستند
My views have been echoed by many users and all I can add is a historical eyewitness account . It pains me that we have reached a point that many patriotic and also Islamic people that participated in the revolution have been side stepped by a bunch of arrogant self serving elite that are now so blind to acknowledge that a large segment of Iranians are not happy . The simplest demand of freedom to choose what a person wears is now become nation's no1 demand..that is ridiculous how low they have brought our dignity..I can assure you that it is not why 60 million people came on streets 42 years ago but that is where we are.
My advice change the system within the system..we have too many enemies for a second revolution.

My views have been echoed by many users and all I can add is a historical eyewitness account . It pains me that we have reached a point that many patriotic and also Islamic people that participated in the revolution have been side stepped by a bunch of arrogant self serving elite that are now so blind to acknowledge that a large segment of Iranians are not happy . The simplest demand of freedom to choose what a person wears is now become nation's no1 demand..that is ridiculous how low they have brought our dignity..I can assure you that is not why 60 million people came on streets 42 years ago but that is where we are.
My advice change the system within the system..we have too many enemies for a second revolution.

This was their plan ... to divert people attention about fundamental problems and sacking of Iran and stealing Iran wealth , destroying Iran environments ...

I suspect their ultimate plane is to divide to smaller countries ...

My position is that I am upset at the whole sitution.... with the Khar mazhabis and the Nofoozis for starting this whole situation, and allowing for the weakening of the country. I believe that head covering should not be mandatory and is only giving the anti Iran groups more ammunition to attack Iran with.
In situations like this, I believe it is important to cool down and think rationally, and the situation right now does not allow for rational thinking as everyone is angree. So I prefare to stay quiet.

At any rate, I think many issues have become conflated, like offical corruption, economical weakness, empty promisses by the politicians and social and economic inequalities, laws not applying equally to people......

I can forsee that the moral police may get watered down significantly after this and go away permanently, but the power structure will not change. Nore do I believe that there is any alternative to the current Regime that is better for Iran, and will be less corrupt and more free. Az Mast Keh Bar Mast.
On the contrary, however bad the current system is, I believe anyone else that comes can only be worse for Iran....the enemies of Iran will not allow for a united Iran to exist anymore.
I also think that the power structure could have come down much harder on people.... but have chosen not to.... this tells me that they are confident.

Anyhow, we must wait to see what the outcome will be, before rational judgement can be passed.

My position is that I am upset at the whole sitution.... with the Khar mazhabis and the Nofoozis for starting this whole situation, and allowing for the weakening of the country. I believe that head covering should not be mandatory and is only giving the anti Iran groups more ammunition to attack Iran with.
In situations like this, I believe it is important to cool down and think rationally, and the situation right now does not allow for rational thinking as everyone is angree. So I prefare to stay quiet.

At any rate, I think many issues have become conflated, like offical corruption, economical weakness, empty promisses by the politicians and social and economic inequalities, laws not applying equally to people......

I can forsee that the moral police may get watered down significantly after this and go away permanently, but the power structure will not change. Nore do I believe that there is any alternative to the current Regime that is better for Iran, and will be less corrupt and more free. Az Mast Keh Bar Mast.
On the contrary, however bad the current system is, I believe anyone else that comes can only be worse for Iran....the enemies of Iran will not allow for a united Iran to exist anymore.
I also think that the power structure could have come down much harder on people.... but have chosen not to.... this tells me that they are confident.

Anyhow, we must wait to see what the outcome will be, before rational judgement can be passed.
With all respect but that is typical mullah argument. What do you mean there is no better alternative? The mullah want you to believe that our nation and its existance is tied with them. It is typical sneaky mullah lizard talk and should be rejected by any sane Iranian.

IR just exists 4 decades. Iran as an effective nation state has been around for almost 3000 years. Many incompetent governments like IR came and gone but at the end the people prevailed and they will prevail again.

At this stage, even if they put dog crap as head of state instead of Khamenei and all the IR thugs the dog crap would do a much better job. At least the crap will not oppress the people.

You want to fight with the US and Israel, go ahead, Iranian people will even support you against external enemies. But the moment you fight with your own people, that is the time we have to reconsider your legitimacy.

We survived Alexander. Survived proto-IRI Arab Muslim invaders. Survived the Mongol hordes. Survived the Turkic invaders. Survived the British.

But we won't survive the demise of the Islamic Republic.

Poor Iran.

Maybe with the death of Khameini, there will gonna be a competition for power between Raisi and the son of Khameini or anyone else? Because I think there will gonna be competition exactly like when Lenin died and there was a political war between Staline and Trotsky. So if there is no a real leader after Khameini maybe it is the beginning of the fall of IR like exactly URSS with Gorbachev Yeltsin? Just asking. There is a strong leader like Khomeini and Khameini to be the next supreme leader of Iran or no?

With all respect but that is typical mullah argument. What do you mean there is no better alternative? The mullah want you to believe that our nation and its existance is tied with them. It is typical sneaky mullah lizard talk and should be rejected by any sane Iranian.

IR just exists 4 decades. Iran as an effective nation state has been around for almost 3000 years. Many incompetent governments like IR came and gone but at the end the people prevailed and they will prevail again.

At this stage, even if they put dog crap as head of state instead of Khamenei and all the IR thugs the dog crap would do a much better job. At least the crap will not oppress the people.

You want to fight with the US and Israel, go ahead, Iranian people will even support you against external enemies. But the moment you fight with your own people, that is the time we have to reconsider your legitimacy.
I'm starting to believe that Khamenei is perhaps terminally sick.

He had prostate cancer, although his surgery was successful, but there's always the chance that it would return.
At 83, there's no doubt that he's no longer sharp like his prime years.

Maybe with the death of Khameini, there will gonna be a competition for power between Raisi and the son of Khameini or anyone else? Because I think there will gonna be competition exactly like when Lenin died and there was a political war between Staline and Trotsky. So if there is no a real leader after Khameini maybe it is the beginning of the fall of IR like exactly URSS with Gorbachev Yeltsin? Just asking. There is a strong leader like Khomeini and Khameini to be the next supreme leader of Iran or no?
None of the current mullahs or any IR politician has the charisma of Khomeini or Khamenei of the 80's. IR after Khameneis death will be even more of a corrupt maffia government.

That is why it is important for the people to come together and put forward a plan towards replacing the mullah with a true independent authority that works for its people.

Not anybody that I know of.
Raeesi is nowhere as charismatic and clever as Khamenei.
Khamenei's son, Mojtaba, is not very well-known by the people.
All we know about him are rumors that you can find in social media.
But there's no doubt that he completely lacks popular support.
In fact, if Mojtaba is elected as the next Supreme Leader, there's an extremely high chance that we'll see a revolution or at least a coup by the powerful elements of the current regime because then the Islamic Republic will be in no way different from a monarchy. I don't think even the authorities themselves see him as a future candidate.
And there's a rumor that Khamenei has banned his sons from going after politics, but I don't know if it's true or not.

None of the current mullahs or any IR politician has the charisma of Khomeini or Khamenei of the 80's. IR after Khameneis death will be even more of a corrupt maffia government.

That is why it is important for the people to come together and put forward a plan towards replacing the mullah with a true independent authority that works for its people.
If it is true, then it would be your shot to do it. I don't see any other possibility for you.
"in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.” - Sun Tzu
“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” Napoleon.

I hope the best for you and for Iran. May Allah set Iran in the right path.

Not anybody that I know of.
Raeesi is nowhere as charismatic and clever as Khamenei.
Khamenei's son, Mojtaba, is not very well-known by the people.
All we know about him are rumors that you can find in social media.
But there's no doubt that he completely lacks popular support.
In fact, if Mojtaba is elected as the next Supreme Leader, there's an extremely high chance that we'll see a revolution or at least a coup by the powerful elements of the current regime because then the Islamic Republic will be in no way different from a monarchy. I don't think even the authorities themselves see him as a future candidate.
And there's a rumor that Khamenei has banned his sons from going after politics, but I don't know if it's true or not.
Then it would a game of thrones for the IRGC

I'm starting to believe that Khamenei is perhaps terminally sick.

He had prostate cancer, although his surgery was successful, but there's always the chance that it would return.
At 83, there's no doubt that he's no longer sharp like his prime years.
Obviously his decision making and sanity has much more declined compared to 2 or 3 decades ago. Do you think a 83 year old person spends more time sleeping and putting his brain to rest or busy almost 24 hours a day towards resolving people's problems?

Do you think Jannati, that holds great power, with almost 100 years old has any sanity left? It is a total joke.

Of course, death of every human is in the hands of god, but let's say Khamenei will reach 95, or even 100. That is in 17 years. The time will approach fast.

We have to set up a plan to deal with the situation after the death of ahriman.

Obviously his decision making and sanity has much more declined compared to 2 or 3 decades ago. Do you think a 83 year old person spends more time sleeping and putting his brain to rest or busy almost 24 hours a day towards resolving people's problems?

Do you think Jannati, that holds great power, with almost 100 years old has any sanity left? It is a total joke.

Of course, death of every human is in the hands of god, but let's say Khamenei will reach 95, or even 100. That is in 17 years. The time will approach fast.

We have to set up a plan to deal with the situation after the death of ahriman.
Jannati, poor guy is a national-level joke.

I wouldn't really call Khamenei the Ahriman.
I don't believe that a single person could change a country for the better or worse.
He was a bright cleric in his prime years.
When you look at the people that were involved in the regime that came after the 1979 uprising, he was possibly the best choice among them. He was charismatic, he was open-minded (by the standards of the Mullahs in Hoze Elmieh) and he was charismatic and politically educated.

I think only Rafsanjani came close to Khamenei's level of intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom