What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Stupid *** protest ... crack down ... punishments .... years pass by .... Repeat

Nothing is going to happen. These protestors are few and they have no foreign backing or any centralized leadership to cause any actual problem. IRI needs to make sure that no fire weapon is ever put into the hands of these youngsters. The green movement was dangerous because it was political and it had ideology, leadership, and foreign backing. Post that every protest we had is just local stupidity and nothing else.
Yes, but me is always kind of paranoid and also look at the timing of what is happen together what happen around and international at the same time.

Much is happening, even if the protests don't succeed. Greater distrust of Iranians to the state; breaking down of the regime's legitimacy; cropped up anger and frustration that will continue to simmer in society to eventually erupt in various degrees of severity; fracturing of the social fabric with many minority groups feeling less connectiveness to the Iranian state/nation which enemies can take advantage of; etc.

Ask yourself, why is Iran by far the most infiltrated state, including a highly ideological and secretive organization like the IRGC.

a hardcore govt is sitting tightly in power for 4 decades despite facing wars, insurgencies, and regional conflicts and have always won every single one of these so I dont think Iran is "infiltrated". The enemy we face is just too powerful with a limitless amount of $$ and tech, literally, we are facing what USSR faced for decades. Despite all this have we faced anything serious? look at countries around us, they have been fractured, defeated, bombed, bankrupted, govts toppled but \nothing happened to us. You people need to wake up and see the reality that 300 frustrated youngsters are not going to topple the government. US faced the worst BLM protests over the years, does this change the status of US as a superpower?

The Iranian government will change ... a bit ... with the death of Supreme Leader, I am more concerned about that because that will present the real opportunity for the enemy to crawl in and make allies within the political system.

a hardcore govt is sitting tightly in power for 4 decades despite facing wars, insurgencies, and regional conflicts and have always won every single one of these so I dont think Iran is "infiltrated". The enemy we face is just too powerful with a limitless amount of $$ and tech, literally, we are facing what USSR faced for decades. Despite all this have we faced anything serious? look at countries around us, they have been fractured, defeated, bombed, bankrupted, govts toppled but \nothing happened to us. You people need to wake up and see the reality that 300 frustrated youngsters are not going to topple the government. US faced the worst BLM protests over the years, does this change the status of US as a superpower?

The Iranian government will change ... a bit ... with the death of Supreme Leader, I am more concerned about that because that will present the real opportunity for the enemy to crawl in and make allies within the political system.
What about the 8 year war?
It caused us trillion dollars of economic damage.
And even the ongoing sanctions. They have a huge impact on the lives of Iranians.

300 frustrated youngers? lol
I like how detached from reality you guys are.

*sexually

so which country of the two is still standing with the same government and which country has become a crippled hell hole with autonomous regions and a fractured population?

You refuse to see the broader politics
I like how all your insults eventually are of sexual nature, which shows who really is sexually frustrated.

Do you want to take credit for the fall of Saddam? Because the US overthrew Saddam's regime, not Iran.

A hardcore government that is relying on brute force to suppress any dissent and alternative perspectives on Iran's political system is not one of stability. It's a false sense of social order propelled by goons with batons, using scare-tactics (including jailing, torturing and mudering) to prevent your own people from channeling their frustration and defending their human rights.

Those people on the streets bravely resisting death squads of the dictorial regime may be a minority, but you can bet that a majority of Iranians are sympathizing with their cause and can identify with their frustrations.

Much is happening, even if the protests won't succeed. Greater distrust of Iranians to the state; breaking down of the regime's legitimacy; bottled up anger and frustration that will continue to simmer in society to eventually erupt in various degrees of severity; fracturing of the social fabric with many minority groups feeling less connectiveness to the Iranian state/nation which enemies can take advantage of; etc.

Ask yourself, why is Iran by far the most infiltrated state, including a highly ideological and secretive organization like the IRGC.

Can you back “most infiltrated state” with evidence?

سپاه پاسداران با صدور بیانیه‌ای اعتراضات سراسری مردم ایران را «توطئه سازمان‌یافته دشمن علیه ارکان امنیت‌آفرین کشور» خواند و نیروی انتظامی را «ضامن اقتدار و امنیت کشور» دانست

:rofl:
hatman salami joon ino gofte
ببینم سوزش زیاد بود اصل بیانیه رو بگی؟

سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی در واکنش به هجمه‌های معاندین علیه فراجا بیانیه‌ای صادر و از هوشمندی ملت ایران در عدم همراهی با توطئه سازمان‌یافته دشمن قدردانی کرد.

دلتون رو به همین هزار نفر اوباشی که توی شهر 8 ملیونی جمع میشن خوش کنید
طبق نظریه مریم جونتون کار رژیم تمومه

Can you back “most infiltrated state” with evidence?
یعنی بعد از این همه ترور بالاترین رده‌های نظام مثل فخری‌زاده که تو خود ایران ترور شدن هنوز نفهمیدی؟
بعد از خرابکاری تو استراتژیک‌ترین و سری‌ترین مراکز امنیتی و نظامی هنوز نفهمیدی؟

حالا شاید بیشترین نباشه، اما دشمن تا مغز استخوون نفوذ کرده
این حملات هکری که دیروز به ایران شد فکر می‌کنی بدون نفوذ داخلی امکان پذیر هست؟
فکر می‌کنی دشمن چطوری دیوار آتش رو دور می‌زنه؟

نفوذ که راحت وجود داره. اسناد هسته‌ای ایران رو که اسرائیل دزدید با باد هوا که ندزدید
خود دولت روحانی سمبل نفوذ دشمن بود​

یعنی بعد از این همه ترور بالاترین رده‌های نظام مثل فخری‌زاده که تو خود ایران ترور شدن هنوز نفهمیدی؟
بعد از خرابکاری تو استراتژیک‌ترین و سری‌ترین مراکز امنیتی و نظامی هنوز نفهمیدی؟

حالا شاید بیشترین نباشه، اما دشمن تا مغز استخوون نفوذ کرده​

وزیر اسراییل هم جاسوس در اومد

کشورهای زیادی خود رییس جمهور جاسوس بوده

ایران هدف سوم ناتو ه و این کم چیزی نیست
هدف سوم ایم

وزیر اسراییل هم جاسوس در اومد

کشورهای زیادی خود رییس جمهور جاسوس بوده

ایران هدف سوم ناتو ه و این کم چیزی نیست
هدف سوم ایم
من اصلاً کاری به اینکه هدف چندم فلان جا هست کاری ندارم
بحث من این هست که نفوذ کاملاً واقعی هست

حالا شاید بیشترین نباشه. اما تو کشورهایی که هم اندازه و اهمیت ایران هستند جز اونهایی هستیم که دشمن شدید نفوذ داره
وقتی کسی تو ایران کاره‌ای هست و تمام خانواده‌اش خارج از ایران هستند یعنی طرف باید مراقب منافع کشوری که خانواده‌اش توش هستند باشه

می‌شه مثلاً تو سیاست‌مدار باشی و زن و بچه‌ات یه کشور دیگه باشن و علیه اون کشور فعالیت کنی و همچنان زن و بچه‌ات خوش و خندون اون جا بمونند؟​

I like how all your insults eventually are of sexual nature, which shows who really is sexually frustrated.

I grew up in a liberal fascist western country with local values, married for 9 years (2 children) so no thanks but nice try.

And btw I know the **** addiction problem in Iran quite well so let's just say I inherently know most of these "angry-at-government youth". I wonder how many even know what happened to that girl and are just agitators projecting their anger.

Government should deploy as many Armed Basij as they can to suppress these protests. These people have problems with the government? they should work hard and leave it like how the diaspora left before them, otherwise stop complaining.

Do you want to take credit for the fall of Saddam? Because the US overthrew Saddam's regime, not Iran.

I would take credit for Iran not getting bombed like a bitch like how Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan received American gifts of air strikes and governments toppled for years. All share borders with us. Let alone that, something like Syria, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Tunis did not happen to us either. Even turkey got a coup attempt, did something similar happen to us? no ... so yes credit where its due, be fair. You are starting to sound like anti IRI.

I grew up in a liberal fascist western country with local values, married for 9 years (2 children) so no thanks but nice try.

And btw I know the **** addiction problem in Iran quite well so let's just say I inherently know most of these "angry-at-government youth". I wonder how many even know what happened to that girl and are just agitators projecting their anger.

Government should deploy as many Armed Basij as they can to suppress these protests. These people have problems with the government? they should work hard and leave it like how the diaspora left before them, otherwise stop complaining.
I like how all, like 100%, of the cyber personnel of the regime claim they've been born in a "liberal fascist western" country. LOL
It reminds me of those LA residents that all of them had to leave Iran because their lives were in danger and the regime wanted to kill them. ROFL It's text book at this point.

So, you just said that you grew up in a country other than Iran and you live in Russia at the moment. How do you know what Iranian youth want when you haven't been here for such a long time?

They did. Have you watched how people have beaten the police and the anti-riot forces?
Syria also deployed many anti-riot and armed forces. It ended up in a civil war.
You can't rule by brute force forever.

I would take credit for Iran not getting bombed like a bitch like how Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan received American gifts of air strikes and governments toppled for years. All share borders with us. Let alone that, something like Syria, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Tunis did not happen to us either. Even turkey got a coup attempt, did something similar happen to us? no ... so yes credit where its due, be fair. You are starting to sound like anti IRI.
Yeah, because Iran and Afghanistan are really in the same league.
As for Iraq, Saddam also ruled by brute force until he found himself alone when the US attacked. That seems similar to the approach you are suggesting here.
Iraq fell in only 3 weeks because Iraqis were fed up with Saddam.
The Pakistani Army needs to be cleaned of US stooges, just like what Erdogan did to Turkey.

من اصلاً کاری به اینکه هدف چندم فلان جا هست کاری ندارم
بحث من این هست که نفوذ کاملاً واقعی هست

حالا شاید بیشترین نباشه. اما تو کشورهایی که هم اندازه و اهمیت ایران هستند جز اونهایی هستیم که دشمن شدید نفوذ داره
وقتی کسی تو ایران کاره‌ای هست و تمام خانواده‌اش خارج از ایران هستند یعنی طرف باید مراقب منافع کشوری که خانواده‌اش توش هستند باشه

می‌شه مثلاً تو سیاست‌مدار باشی و زن و بچه‌ات یه کشور دیگه باشن و علیه اون کشور فعالیت کنی و همچنان زن و بچه‌ات خوش و خندون اون جا بمونند؟​

این حرفت رو قبول دارم
————————————————-
@Great Janjua

You had these complaints about Iranian girls being westernized. I give the Iranian girl thumbs up to progress and thrive in science and beauty. I am glad 🙂

Guess how many reputable rich Indians I have seen who want to marry a Persian girl. Many.

Last edited:
A hardcore government that is relying on brute force to suppress any dissent and alternative perspectives on Iran's political system is not one of stability. It's a false sense of social order propelled by goons with batons, using scare-tactics (including jailing, torturing and mudering) to prevent your own people from channeling their frustration and defending their human rights.

If you are addressing me personally then I have no stake in this as I live outside Iran and I have no plans of going back. My concern is the opening of cracks in the society in name of social justice. Remember what happened in Syria, there were political sentiments against the government for years, dare I say legitimate ones, the enemy saw that crack as an opportunity and got in caches of weapons, and foreign terrorists. A peaceful liberal society turned into a hell hole of insurgency, civil war that torn up the country. Did Syrian protestors ask for Nusra and ISIS? did they ask for FSA? Or turkey bombing their borders? no they asked for legitimate rights but their demand was used by the enemy. We have FAR LARGER enemy than Syria had. I am afraid same can happen to Iran no matter how legitimate the concerns and protests are. This is why I said before that intelligence should make sure that no firearms are smuggled in the hands of these protestors. The moment protests turn bloody with bullets spraying from both sides, the cracks will be used for state-level fracture, and trust me we have our fault lines. Read our not so distant history in NW and NE of Iran and you will understand how brutal campaigns kept the country together otherwise many times it just fractured into autonomous regions. By sheer political luck we had Soviet backed Mahabad and Azeri republics back. Those fault lines are still there and our enemies will love to exploit them if they see the cracks opening.

So far they have not but for how long ?

Those people on the streets bravely resisting death squads of the dictorial regime may be a minority, but you can bet that a majority of Iranians are sympathizing with their cause and can identify with their frustrations.

Yes, they do, and they will be used by the enemy to destroy Iran. Theocratic regimes are brutal and people living inside them have two choices, if they disagree with policies they should work towards leaving the country, you can love it from distance. Roughly 70% of members here are diaspora Iranians including me. Or accept the theocratic govt but forget causing problems on the street in hopes that your "demands" will be met.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom