What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If you are addressing me personally then I have no stake in this as I live outside Iran and I have no plans of going back. My concern is the opening of cracks in the society in name of social justice. Remember what happened in Syria, there were political sentiments against the government for years, dare I say legitimate ones, the enemy saw that crack as an opportunity and got in caches of weapons, and foreign terrorists. A peaceful liberal society turned into a hell hole of insurgency, civil war that torn up the country. Did Syrian protestors ask for Nusra and ISIS? did they ask for FSA? Or turkey bombing their borders? no they asked for legitimate rights but their demand was used by the enemy. We have FAR LARGER enemy than Syria had. I am afraid same can happen to Iran no matter how legitimate the concerns and protests are. This is why I said before that intelligence should make sure that no firearms are smuggled in the hands of these protestors. The moment protests turn bloody with bullets spraying from both sides, the cracks will be used for state-level fracture, and trust me we have our fault lines. Read our not so distant history in NW and NE of Iran and you will understand how brutal campaigns kept the country together otherwise many times it just fractured into autonomous regions. By sheer political luck we had Soviet backed Mahabad and Azeri republics back. Those fault lines are still there and our enemies will love to exploit them if they see the cracks opening.

So far they have not but for how long ?
And the solution by the government is to do no reforms and just beat the problems down forever (which won't work), and will inevitably lead to the point we don't want to go.

Yes, they do, and they will be used by the enemy to destroy Iran. Theocratic regimes are brutal and people living inside them have two choices, if they disagree with policies they should work towards leaving the country, you can love it from distance. Roughly 70% of members here are diaspora Iranians including me. Or accept the theocratic govt but forget causing problems on the street in hopes that your "demands" will be met.
By virtue of being a highly corrupt and incompetent government, they provide all this ammunition to the foreign influencers to do "sarbaz sazi" or recruit soldiers from the population for anti-gov causes.

And the solution by the government is to do no reforms and just beat the problems down forever (which won't work), and will inevitably lead to the point we don't want to go.

By virtue of being a highly corrupt and incompetent government, they provide all this ammunition to the foreign influencers to do "sarbaz sazi" or recruit soldiers from the population for anti-gov causes.

As long as dinosaur-age Akhoonds are alive and in power this won't happen. People have been attacking me since IMF for using this word but it's reality. These people usually have little understanding of the world outside their religious views which is why they would not change. They are partially responsible for stretching the war, they botched up Iran's security by weakening the regular branches, they messed up our nuclear program in 90s. No matter how many protests happen, nothing will change in Iran. Which is why to me, the make-or-break point for Iran will be the moment of appointment of the next Supreme Leader of Iran. The regional enemies will see it as an opportunity to find fault lines which is what concerns me the most.

As long as dinosaur-age Akhoonds are alive and in power this won't happen. People have been attacking me since IMF for using this word but it's reality. These people usually have little understanding of the world outside their religious views which is why they would not change. No matter how many protests happen, nothing will change in Iran. Which is why to me, the make-or-break point for Iran will be the moment of appointment of the next Supreme Leader of Iran. The regional enemies will see it as an opportunity.
Good to know your stance on the issue.

ببینم سوزش زیاد بود اصل بیانیه رو بگی؟

سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی در واکنش به هجمه‌های معاندین علیه فراجا بیانیه‌ای صادر و از هوشمندی ملت ایران در عدم همراهی با توطئه سازمان‌یافته دشمن قدردانی کرد.

دلتون رو به همین هزار نفر اوباشی که توی شهر 8 ملیونی جمع میشن خوش کنید
طبق نظریه مریم جونتون کار رژیم تمومه
bebin. ridam too oon jumhoriye eslamitoon va be harchi ke iman darid.

mage to hamooni naboodi ke gofti kuroshe bozorg vojoodiat nadashte o fake boode?

behtare ke too ignore bezaramet.

The parade done today was much worse than the Yemeni one which was not only directed better, but more entertaining. Despite the fact that Iran is obviously stronger

As usually, poor performance and quality in the civilian media centers of the country. Eating billions in budget but operating like that have $10,000 with 480p cameras.

No wonder they lost the ability to influence of the youth in the media sphere. They are moft khors, that eat up budget

The parade done today was much worse than the Yemeni one which was not only directed better, but more entertaining. Despite the fact that Iran is obviously stronger

As usually, poor performance and quality in the civilian media centers of the country. Eating billions in budget but operating like that have $10,000 with 480p cameras.

No wonder they lost the ability to influence of the youth in the media sphere. They are moft khors, that eat up budget
budget for organizing the parade was probably stolen. salami joon was hungry for more salami.

As long as dinosaur-age Akhoonds are alive and in power this won't happen. People have been attacking me since IMF for using this word but it's reality. These people usually have little understanding of the world outside their religious views which is why they would not change. They are partially responsible for stretching the war, they botched up Iran's security by weakening the regular branches, they messed up our nuclear program in 90s. No matter how many protests happen, nothing will change in Iran. Which is why to me, the make-or-break point for Iran will be the moment of appointment of the next Supreme Leader of Iran. The regional enemies will see it as an opportunity to find fault lines which is what concerns me the most.
What used to be a taboo talking point is now the norm. What used to be immense respect for Akhoonds, has now become hate from the middle and younger generation.

They are only viewed in the country as the source of all ills, eating up government budget and giving nothing in return, and influencing incompetently sectors of society and industry that are very complex. I guarantee you the reason for the poor foresight in the Caucuses was directly influenced by Akhoonds that were fooled by Aliyev into thinking they are Shia society therefore present no threat to Iran.

I bet the lack of response against Baku for hosting teams designed to enter Iran and kill scientists, or Israeli UAVs was cause of these same people. What can be expected when the Supreme Leader himself says "Khake of Islam".

Buddy take a look at their weapons lol. They are using Israeli motors, and artillery, Israeli Harops, and Isreali ammunition, including small arms. This is land of Zion. Even Turkey probably doesn't have as much influence as Israel.

I like how all, like 100%, of the cyber personnel of the regime claim they've been born in a "liberal fascist western" country. LOL
It reminds me of those LA residents that all of them had to leave Iran because their lives were in danger and the regime wanted to kill them. ROFL It's text book at this point.

So, you just said that you grew up in a country other than Iran and you live in Russia at the moment. How do you know what Iranian youth want when you haven't been here for such a long time?

They did. Have you watched how people have beaten the police and the anti-riot forces?
Syria also deployed many anti-riot and armed forces. It ended up in a civil war.
You can't rule by brute force forever.

Yeah, because Iran and Afghanistan are really in the same league.
As for Iraq, Saddam also ruled by brute force until he found himself alone when the US attacked. That seems similar to the approach you are suggesting here.
Iraq fell in only 3 weeks because Iraqis were fed up with Saddam.
The Pakistani Army needs to be cleaned of US stooges, just like what Erdogan did to Turkey.
Most of these pro mullah supporters here are very suspicious. One is a foreign mercenary with a IR passport, the other lives in anguilla (lol), another lives in the ''sinful'' UK. Another is a womanbeater hezbollahi
from some cyber base somewhere in Iran and then another one lives in putinland. I mean, we got the most actual representation on what the youth of Iran wants from these guys, right?

Total joke and out of touch with reality.

Obama and teenager riots of US when cops killed Freddie and etc.

I am not sure if you feel the Baltimore society well.

Stark similarities with some issues in Iran.

Most of these pro mullah supporters here are very suspicious. One is a foreign mercenary with a IR passport, the other lives in anguilla (lol), another lives in the ''sinful'' UK. Another is a womanbeater hezbollahi
from some cyber base somewhere in Iran and then another one lives in putinland. I mean, we got the most actual representation on what the youth of Iran wants from these guys, right?

Total joke and out of touch with reality.
چیزی که برای من خیلی عجیب هست اینه که یه سری‌ها بر عکس اینی که می‌گن می‌خوان کشور مثل سوریه نشه راهکارهایی که ارائه می‌دن دقیقاً برای همون مسیر هست

تا یه حدی‌اش قطعاً از سر دلسوزی می‌تونه باشه. خود من هم فکر نمی‌کنم که با این تظاهرات یک دفعه مثلاً‌ انقلاب بشه و یهو همه چیز تغییر کنه و اینها
اما در اینی که این تظاهرات کاملاً خودجوش و مردمی و در تقریباً همه شهرهای بزرگ ایران هست هم شکی نیست
وقتی قم و مشهد و تبریز که شهرهای مذهبی هستند چند روز هست نا آروم هستند یعنی اینکه تظاهرات بنیه مردمی داره
دیگه تو قم که نمی‌تونی بگی جدایی خواهان یا مزدوران عربستان و اسرائیل و اینها اومدن بیرون که. یا مشهد همینطور
اینها شهرهایی هستند که پایتخت فرهنگی ایدئولوژی جمهوری اسلامی هستند
بعد اینی که فکر کنی می‌شه یک چنین مسئله‌ای رو که افکار عمومی رو تا حدی هیجانی و ناراحت کرده که علی کریمی و مهران مدیری مستقیماً میان بیانیه می‌دن براش رو فقط با سرکوب بپوشونی یا باید واقعاً عضو سپاه سایبری باشی یا چشمت رو به روی واقعیت بسته باشی و از واقعیت خودت رو جدا کرده باشی
ممکنه یه سری از این‌ها چون سال‌ها ایران نبودن متوجه واقعیت‌های امروز جامعه ایران نباشند​

I like how all, like 100%, of the cyber personnel of the regime claim they've been born in a "liberal fascist western" country. LOL
It reminds me of those LA residents that all of them had to leave Iran because their lives were in danger and the regime wanted to kill them. ROFL It's text book at this point.

So, you just said that you grew up in a country other than Iran and you live in Russia at the moment. How do you know what Iranian youth want when you haven't been here for such a long time?

They did. Have you watched how people have beaten the police and the anti-riot forces?
Syria also deployed many anti-riot and armed forces. It ended up in a civil war.
You can't rule by brute force forever.

Yeah, because Iran and Afghanistan are really in the same league.
As for Iraq, Saddam also ruled by brute force until he found himself alone when the US attacked. That seems similar to the approach you are suggesting here.
Iraq fell in only 3 weeks because Iraqis were fed up with Saddam.
The Pakistani Army needs to be cleaned of US stooges, just like what Erdogan did to Turkey.

Mullah have been very chill with riots in the past three years.

They let it run free a few days, recognize the leaders, mark some people, then shut it down.

Unlike 1388 when it was almost a revolution. Things were shaky back then.

چیزی که برای من خیلی عجیب هست اینه که یه سری‌ها بر عکس اینی که می‌گن می‌خوان کشور مثل سوریه نشه راهکارهایی که ارائه می‌دن دقیقاً برای همون مسیر هست

تا یه حدی‌اش قطعاً از سر دلسوزی می‌تونه باشه. خود من هم فکر نمی‌کنم که با این تظاهرات یک دفعه مثلاً‌ انقلاب بشه و یهو همه چیز تغییر کنه و اینها
اما در اینی که این تظاهرات کاملاً خودجوش و مردمی و در تقریباً همه شهرهای بزرگ ایران هست هم شکی نیست
وقتی قم و مشهد و تبریز که شهرهای مذهبی هستند چند روز هست نا آروم هستند یعنی اینکه تظاهرات بنیه مردمی داره
دیگه تو قم که نمی‌تونی بگی جدایی خواهان یا مزدوران عربستان و اسرائیل و اینها اومدن بیرون که. یا مشهد همینطور
اینها شهرهایی هستند که پایتخت فرهنگی ایدئولوژی جمهوری اسلامی هستند
بعد اینی که فکر کنی می‌شه یک چنین مسئله‌ای رو که افکار عمومی رو تا حدی هیجانی و ناراحت کرده که علی کریمی و مهران مدیری مستقیماً میان بیانیه می‌دن براش رو فقط با سرکوب بپوشونی یا باید واقعاً عضو سپاه سایبری باشی یا چشمت رو به روی واقعیت بسته باشی و از واقعیت خودت رو جدا کرده باشی
ممکنه یه سری از این‌ها چون سال‌ها ایران نبودن متوجه واقعیت‌های امروز جامعه ایران نباشند​

همونطور که آستین کوتاه و ویدیو و شطرنج عادی شد و دختر سپاهی پلنگ شد حجاب هم میره

انقلاب اول هم خطا بود چه رسد به دوم

They let it run free a few days, recognize the leaders, mark some people, then shut it down.

Unlike 1388 when it was almost a revolution. Things were shaky back then.
خدایی‌اش سال ۹۸ که اصلاً چیل نبودن
تو جنوب کشور در حد جنگ داخلی پیش رفت
البته من خودم طرفدار سرکوب شورش ۹۸ بودم چون از خارج خط گرفته بودن واقعاً
سر همین داستان هم اون زمان کلی از دوستان و اطرافیان و اینها فحش خوردم که تو رو حکومت شست‌و‌شو مغزی داده و بسیجی شدی و اینها
اما این سری نمی‌شه چشم رو به روی حقیقت بست که تظاهرات بدون برنامه‌ریزی قبلی یهو منفجر شد

سال ۹۸ ترامپ و عربستان و اسرائیل داشتان مدت‌ها کار می‌کردند تا با اولین بهانه استارت شورش رو بزنند که بنزین شد بهانه‌اش
کل کمپین فشار حداکثری ترامپ برای شورش سال ۹۸ طراحی شده بود و می‌خواستند تکرار بشه که کرونا جلوی تکرارش رو گرفت
اما این سری حتی اگه یک ساعت قبل از مرگ مهسا امینی می‌گفتی قرار هست به خاطر حجاب تظاهرات بشه تو کل ایران بهت می‌خندن​

6B65FED4-CEB1-46AE-B3FE-F0E9C7C874CF.jpeg
F6771DFD-15A0-43F7-9E94-B01B63ED9D9D.jpeg

خدایی‌اش سال ۹۸ که اصلاً چیل نبودن
تو جنوب کشور در حد جنگ داخلی پیش رفت
البته من خودم طرفدار سرکوب شورش ۹۸ بودم چون از خارج خط گرفته بودن واقعاً
سر همین داستان هم اون زمان کلی از دوستان و اطرافیان و اینها فحش خوردم که تو رو حکومت شست‌و‌شو مغزی داده و بسیجی شدی و اینها
اما این سری نمی‌شه چشم رو به روی حقیقت بست که تظاهرات بدون برنامه‌ریزی قبلی یهو منفجر شد

سال ۹۸ ترامپ و عربستان و اسرائیل داشتان مدت‌ها کار می‌کردند تا با اولین بهانه استارت شورش رو بزنند که بنزین شد بهانه‌اش
کل کمپین فشار حداکثری ترامپ برای شورش سال ۹۸ طراحی شده بود و می‌خواستند تکرار بشه که کرونا جلوی تکرارش رو گرفت
اما این سری حتی اگه یک ساعت قبل از مرگ مهسا امینی می‌گفتی قرار هست به خاطر حجاب تظاهرات بشه تو کل ایران بهت می‌خندن​

قبول

Evidence seems to indicate the opposite, it has not been as chill as in previous years from both people and government.

Bandar Mahshahr was practically in a state of armed conflict down there. When they were saying they took out machine guns to mow down civilians there, was actually a gun battle

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom