What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Man, it sucks for Iranians, especially for men who can't even control their women turning back to Zoroastrians.
That’s kind of sick thing to say about women my wife wears a hijab should I physically restrain her if she one day decides to wear it how she wants to our wives sisters and mothers are not our servants they’re to be protected at all times not taken from the streets in vans and we can only imagine what happened after

Only in Armenia you can see protesters flying Iranian, American and European flags in front of the Russian embassy:

Poor dumb bastard, they think the Americans will save them, not understanding that the events ongoing in the Caucasus is achieved and supported with the help of the USA, they fly American flag while America gives 500$ million a year to Azerbaijan. Of course Russia is useless.

They only have us, and look at us lol.

Liberal-global puppet Pashiniyan is a threat to Iran and a disaster for Armenia. A military coup could change the situation.
I don't understand how anyone can vote for someone who lost the war, and has also lost some more land in the Armenia proper. These Armenians can't even help themselves to think, and that is mostly because their media (foreign funded) has influenced them to self-destruct

Iranian girls are known to be White Pill getters alongside Afghans I was just letting you know the obvious when people from Iran land in Europe or western countries they turn into white pill chasers, essentially wannabe white people there was an Iranian girl in my college days who used to think she was Italian 🤦🏻‍♂️

Only the Iranian Mullahs can control such genetics.
Okay you still don’t make any sense to me but I’m going to leave it at that only thing I can say women shouldn’t be degraded in general verbally or physically

Iranian girls are known to be White Pill getters alongside Afghans I was just letting you know the obvious when people from Iran land in Europe or western countries they turn into white pill chasers, essentially wannabe white people there was an Iranian girl in my college days who used to think she was Italian 🤦🏻‍♂️

Only the Iranian Mullahs can control such genetics.
**** girls as well, know some of them

Liberal-global puppet Pashiniyan is a threat to Iran and a disaster for Armenia. A military coup could change the situation.
We had a golden window of opportunity to do this when Armenians had attacked the parliament and the presidential palace after defeating in the Nagorno-Karabakh war. It's not too late now either.

I mean protesting for your rights is good but saying we don't want the Islamic Republic? Is beyond absurd maybe some Iranians can clarify.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom