What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well, me think first there was normal protest but is now highjacked by the usual suspects.

It's moments like this where I always find myself questioning just how far a government has to go in order to maintain national integrity without going overboard. Idk if this recent round of tensions will reach "Green Movement" levels of popularity, but any point of ingress for the usual suspects, will be explored to the fullest.

As per my own sentiments, idk what to say. Here in the United States, we have literal countless cases of state/local/federal brutality against civilians, many such incidents never get to see the light of day and rarely anything is truly done about it. -- If I'm understanding it correctly, the morality police severely hit a woman in the head over "public indecency laws" of which she later died from said wounds. Now people are up in arms over it (to be expected).

Iranian lawmakers need to have some sort of leeway when it comes to the morality police and their interactions with everyday Iranians. Some of these laws are just overly intrusive.

Last edited:
Forget about the armenian border!

Let azerbademjan and toorkiye take it. It will cut Iranian trade to armenia, and give the turks what they could
Never achieve in their entire ottoman history:

Access to the caspian.

This would also cut all Iranian leverage in trade. Whereby turkish trucks can bypass Iran and pay no fees

And after doing that and seeing Iran doing **** all because its too busy chasing down some sluts taking off their hijab infront of mobs.

They will then focus on Iranian aserbaijan. They will broadcastt heavy propaganda. Especially to villages with limited education and geopolitical knowledge.

Let them take that too. Then the zionist can continue their project of trying to balkanize Iran.

Iranian state security and inteligence should back off, and let the mob do whatever it wants. Especially insult great Iranian soldiers who literally gave his life for this land. Wtf is your problem with soleimani?
Brb, we gotta go beat up some teenagers

It's moments like this where I always find myself questioning just how far a government has to go in order to maintain national integrity without going overboard. Idk if this recent round of tensions will reach "Green Movement" levels of popularity, but any point of ingress for the usual suspects, will be explored to the fullest.

As per my own sentiments, idk what to say. Here in the United States, we have literal countless cases of state/local/federal brutality against civilians, many such incidents never get to see the light of day and rarely anything is truly done about it. -- If I'm understanding it correctly, the morality police severely hit a woman in the head over "public indecency laws" of which she later died from said wounds. Now people are up in arms over it (to be expected).

Iranian lawmakers need to have some sort of leeway when it comes to the morality police and their interactions with everyday Iranians. Some of these laws are just overly intrusive.
That's just 1 part of a dozen things people are angry about.

Last edited:
hit a woman in the head over "public indecency laws" of which she later died from said wounds.

Ah, i read that she died from a heart attack. She got this heart attack, moved to a hospital and died in the hospital cause of that.

Ah, i read that she died from a heart attack. She got this heart attack, moved to a hospital and died in the hospital cause of that.
Not sure exactly, One says she was struck in the head, and another said she had a stroke due to mental stress (which could've also been caused by a hit to the head). Regardless, it calls into question why she was even detained in the first place, which was for bullshit charges.

Forget about the armenian border!

Let azerbademjan and toorkiye take it. It will cut Iranian trade to armenia, and give the turks what they could
Never achieve in their entire ottoman history:

Access to the caspian.

This would also cut all Iranian leverage in trade. Whereby turkish trucks can bypass Iran and pay no fees

And after doing that and seeing Iran doing **** all because its too busy chasing down some sluts taking off their hijab infront of mobs.

They will then focus on Iranian aserbaijan. They will broadcastt heavy propaganda. Especially to villages with limited education and geopolitical knowledge.

Let them take that too. Then the zionist can continue their project of trying to balkanize Iran.

Iranian state security and inteligence should back off, and let the mob do whatever it wants. Especially insult great Iranian soldiers who literally gave his life for this land. Wtf is your problem with soleimani?

Only one with no honor and a twisted sense of Iranian nationalism would refer to his fellow female compatriots as sluts. But then again, ardent regime supporters are known for their classless behaviour and poor nationalistic pedigree.

You can thank the state for fanatically using Soleimani as the face of its dictatorship. Don't be surprised then when even people in his hometown are tearing down his picture.

Only one with no honor and a twisted sense of Iranian nationalism would refer to his fellow female compatriots as sluts. But then again, ardent regime supporters are known for their classless behaviour and poor nationalistic pedigree.

You can thank the state for fanatically using Soleimani as the face of its dictatorship. Don't be surprised then when even people in his hometown are tearing down his picture.
He was not referring to her, he said in general and from the viewpoint of how gashte ershad thinks, not his own mind. I don't expect bad words or bad intention from this user.

This way they either ask support from Russia or want to show others that they got green light from Russia. Ofcourse Iran should not care, if they want to close the border we should invade Nakhchivan, Syunik and Talysh region.
It would be easier to overthrow Pashinyan
He lacks popular support, except for a few "javgir" lovers of the West, who are less than half of the country.

علی کریمی این مدت نشون داد که مردم دیگه از سرکوب نمی‌ترسن
امکان نداشت کسی حتی چهار سال پیش جرات چنین کارهایی رو داشته باشه
حتی اگه رئیس جمهور مملکت بود​

This way they either ask support from Russia or want to show others that they got green light from Russia. Ofcourse Iran should not care, if they want to close the border we should invade Nakhchivan, Syunik and Talysh region.

The whole reason why we are in this situation is because Russia completely mismanaged the southern Caucasus theatre. It has sold out Armenia to Turkey and Azerbaijan, with the CSTO missing in action. No wonder Armenians are turning against Russia and cozying up to the West.

Russia is a dying power that is facing criseses all along its borders. Iran better take matters in own hands before facing a fait accompli of Turkic ascendance on its entire northern border.

Man, it sucks for Iranians, especially for men who can't even control their women turning back to Zoroastrians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom