What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's ok, but your post about this young woman is not a good mindset, we need nationalism and unity, not liberalism or extremism.
I'm sick of women causing problems, brother. You give them a fingerhold, they seize your wrist.

Woman worship is unfortunately a very bad Iranian trait and it comes back to bite in vicious ways.

Masculine assertion, polygamy and seven children need to be the norm again.

When and where we are gonna pull aliof and ERD reins? these 2 are attacking their neighbors from Iraq to Syria and Armenia ... it is already lateeee

This is a tragedy and there needs to be an investigation launched immediately, otherwise protests will likely get out of control.

If this footage is really her, then she died of natural causes ? But why am I hearing in western media that the Drs said she had a would on her head ? At the least it's extremely suspicious. An investigation should be launched just to clarify what happened. Was she detained or what happened ? Does anyone know the details ?

I don't see any blood. Is this a plot against Iran ? Like I said if the authorities don't present the facts in a timely manner, this will be the worst protest in Iran since the gasoline protests a few years back.

Islamic Iran has always had modesty laws and has always enforced them more or less strictly (most strictly in the early phase of the Revolution, long before Mortazavi).
Gasht-e-Ershad was mortazavi handi work , before that it was some basij that didn't had the power to arrest unless accompanied by police force and police themselves . and early phasee was Comitee that I also don't like go into detail about them the fools several time stopped me and my mother when i was 13 year old and wanted us to prove we are related . such islamic values and such observation skill

its not the first time such incident has happened this time probably was a sad accident because of some undisciplined police member . but there are cases like what happened several year ago with one station in north of tehran if i recall correctly , that I rather not go into detail , but it was so outragous that people attacked the station and destroyed it , the one that at some part included burying someone in a one of the jungles east of tehran

They took the wrong approach by conking her on the head. She doesn't like hijab?

Laser her scalp and eyebrows until nothing ever grows there again. Then explicitly forbid her from concealing her baldness in public...everyone can admire her egghead and her "bravery".
so you approve Rouhani approved way of promoting hijab .
splash acid at face of the one who don't have hijab
(Yes he was not so moderate when he was young)

The video till now shows a natural death (except if we've missed some pictures), and from her move and way of talking it doesnt seem that she was mishandled or anything.
But we see ofcourse that this gashte ershad and hijab issue is fully milked by the zionist terrorist enemy.
you don't see what happened after that and according to reports her ear were bleeding which is not natural at all , thats a sign of fx of base of skull . and its stated to reports of who were arrested by her she was hit in the van when they were transported to police station

I don't see any blood. Is this a plot against Iran ? Like I said if the authorities don't present the facts in a timely manner, this will be the worst protest in Iran since the gasoline protests a few years back.
the video really look like what happen at EDH, the bleeding is inside the skull , you can't see it
and please don't make another Neda Agha-Soltan out of it

I'm sick of women causing problems, brother. You give them a fingerhold, they seize your wrist.

Woman worship is unfortunately a very bad Iranian trait and it comes back to bite in vicious ways.

Masculine assertion, polygamy and seven children need to be the norm again.
Definitely our population should become at least 150-200 million because we need more scientists and soldiers.

Definitely our population should become at least 150-200 million because we need more scientists and soldiers.
How, bro? When the IR has become so indifferent that our fair share of Hirmand's water is not given to us, how do you expect our population to grow without water? If Iran wants 200 million people, then we should do something about water stress and start planning trees and creating forests like China and Arabs are doing.

As for Mahsa Amini, a bunch of gullible upper-middle class fools that think Iran is France and protest over the slightest problems is the least of its consequences. It has serious long term consequences.
The unfortunate death of Mahsa Amini will deepen the already wide gap between average Iranians and authorities, particularly religious ones. It will divide the country and polarize it. Also, it will give Iran bad media reputation which is exactly what we don't need.

As for Mahsa, it is possible that she was hit in the head in the van that was taking them to the police station. Witnesses said that she and some other women had a fight in the van with the police. So, although the police have released a footage of her in the police station, going in and falling on the floor on her own without anybody touching her, nobody knows what had happened before that.

Also, witnesses claim that when she collapsed, the police didn't call an ambulance in a timely manner, claiming that she was faking it, which was protested by other people in the room and resulted in a new round of fighting between the police and the arrested people.

So, honestly, the footage that has been released does not prove anything. A thorough investigation with more proof is needed to decide whether her death was natural or not. It's quite strange that a 22 year old woman who was completely healthy collapsed like that on the floor for no reason and then she died, although it is possible that she had a heart attack, but still, it's very strange and rare for someone her age to have a heart attack for no reason.

So, honestly, the footage that has been released does not prove anything. A thorough investigation with more proof is needed to decide whether her death was natural or not. It's quite strange that a 22 year old woman who was completely healthy collapsed like that on the floor for no reason and then she died, although it is possible that she had a heart attack, but still, it's very strange and rare for someone her age to have a heart attack for no reason.
thats not a heart attack , the video didn't show any sign of hear attack included cheast pain, dyspnea , chest dyscomfort,...
the only way that could be a heart problem is completely obstruction of blood flow out of heart .that can happen when
1- heart completely stop pomping blood
2-a tension pneumothorax
3-rupture of Aorta
4-cardiac rupture and tamponade after that.

the only way i knew first can happen is a high voltage electric shock (let say above 1000 volt) or in end stage patients with severely ill condition and electrolyte imbalance

the second can happen in trauma , stab wound frcture of the rib . non of that happen here
the third only happen in penetrating wound and serrious deceleration injuries . that can't be the ase as it would have killed her instantly there was no two day being in coma in hospital .
the 4th would have happened in penetrating heart trauma and in extensive Myocardial infarction and after several day not instantly

the heart problem explanation don\t add up at all

thats not a heart attack , the video didn't show any sign of hear attack included cheast pain, dyspnea , chest dyscomfort,...
the only way that could be a heart problem is completely obstruction of blood flow out of heart .that can happen when
1- heart completely stop pomping blood
2-a tension pneumothorax
3-rupture of Aorta
4-cardiac rupture and tamponade after that.

the only way i knew first can happen is a high voltage electric shock (let say above 1000 volt) or in end stage patients with severely ill condition and electrolyte imbalance

the second can happen in trauma , stab wound frcture of the rib . non of that happen here
the third only happen in penetrating wound and serrious deceleration injuries . that can't be the ase as it would have killed her instantly there was no two day being in coma in hospital .
the 4th would have happened in penetrating heart trauma and in extensive Myocardial infarction and after several day not instantly

the heart problem explanation don\t add up at all
His brother claims that her feet were blue when they were taking her to the ambulance. If so, that does seem like a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom