What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

From what you're writing, I must be clearly more than twice your age. And all too familiar with this sort of discourse. It's been 43 years I'm hearing it like a broken record. But was Iran in a more stable position back then? No, and by an enormous margin.

What do you mean hamin asho hamin kase? The safe and sound Iran of today which none of her existential enemies is managing to destabilize and defeat, in spite of their innumerable plots? If so, it's my position that would be confirmed thereby. Yours however would imply significant setbacks to Iran's security situation five or ten years from now.

So by all means, watch and see. But if Iran continues to stand strong, do not claim the catastrophist tone some of you like to adopt was justified.
I don't exactly see how your age is relevant here. So what? You're 50 something? Who cares? Are you saying that you may not be alive 5 years later? Because as I remember, you said you'd bookmark these posts and I do encourage you to do that and let's review them 5 years later.
And to answer your question, Iran was in a much more stable position in 2005-2010. I'm old enough to remember how people lived well in that period. Inflation was about 15%. Now it's 50%. Immigration was negligible, now almost every one of my friends is leaving Iran. Patriotism was much stronger than now. Protests were almost unheard of after 18th of Tir. Now look at how many protests we have seen in just the last 5 years. Back in 2010, I actually believed that Iran could become a global power. Now I doubt that Iran could remain the dominant regional power. Things have changed for the worse.

Hamin asho hamin kaseh: yani inke azarbademjoon o torkie naghshe khodeshoon ro mibaran jolo, taleban haghe abe ma ro nemide, tahrima rooz be rooz bishtar be eghtesade Iran feshar miyaran va hich kas kari nemikone, keshvarhaye mantaghe pishraft mikonand va ma too reghabat aghab mimoonim. Khavarmiyane shadid dar hale pishraft hast. Ye negah be roshde elm o technology to arabestan bendaz mifahmi ke asan zamani baraye hadar dadan nadarim. Hamintor torkie. 2 sal pish in moghe bood ke goftam torkie be moroor be jayi mirese ke ghodratesh ro tahmil kone. In hamoon ardoghani hast ke nocheye ahmadinejad bood ke intori shode alan.
10 sal pish ardoghan sali chand bar mioomad Iran ke siasat-hash ba ma hamahang bashe. Hala bebin che shaakho shooneyi mikeshe

Sure. Let's watch and see. Let's review these posts 5 years later.

I don't exactly see how your age is relevant here. So what? You're 50 something? Who cares? Are you saying that you may not be alive 5 years later? Because as I remember, you said you'd bookmark these posts and I do encourage you to do that and let's review them 5 years later.
And to answer your question, Iran was in a much more stable position in 2005-2010. I'm old enough to remember how people lived well in that period. Inflation was about 15%. Now it's 50%. Immigration was negligible, now almost every one of my friends is leaving Iran. Patriotism was much stronger than now. Protests were almost unheard of after 18th of Tir. Now look at how many protests we have seen in just the last 5 years.

Hamin asho hamin kaseh: yani inke azarbademjoon o torkie naghshe khodeshoon ro mibaran jolo, taleban haghe abe ma ro nemide, tahrima rooz be rooz bishtar be eghtesade Iran feshar miyaran va hich kas kari nemikone, keshvarhaye mantaghe pishraft mikonand va ma too reghabat aghab mimoonim. Khavarmiyane shadid dar hale pishraft hast. Ye negah be roshde elm o technology to arabestan bendaz mifahmi ke asan zamani baraye hadar dadan nadarim. Hamintor torkie. 2 sal pish in moghe bood ke goftam torkie be moroor be jayi mirese ke ghodratesh ro tahmil kone. In hamoon ardoghani hast ke nocheye ahmadinejad bood ke intori shode alan.
10 sal pish ardoghan sali chand bar mioomad Iran ke siasat-hash ba ma hamahang bashe. Hala bebin che shaakho shooneyi mikeshe

Hadafe hichkodum az ina be shakhu shune keshidan kholase nemishe. Either they manage to achieve their goal vis à vis Iran or not. So five years isn't enough? Alright, when do we have to come show the serial naggers how wrong they were? In twenty years perhaps?

اگه رضاخان آرارات و قره سو رو به ترک نداده بود این اتفاقات نمیافتاد

Screenshot_20220916-231309_Multi Parallel.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-231656_Multi Parallel.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-231417_Multi Parallel.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-231509_Multi Parallel.jpg

Screenshot_20220916-231712_Multi Parallel.jpg

And to answer your question, Iran was in a much more stable position in 2005-2010. I'm old enough to remember how people lived well in that period. Inflation was about 15%. Now it's 50%. Immigration was negligible, now almost every one of my friends is leaving Iran. Patriotism was much stronger than now. Protests were almost unheard of after 18th of Tir. Now look at how many protests we have seen in just the last 5 years. Back in 2010, I actually believed that Iran could become a global power. Now I doubt that Iran could remain the dominant regional power. Things have changed for the worse.

Sure. Let's watch and see. Let's review these posts 5 years later.
baba. ba divar sohbat koni behtar javab migiri. bikari akhe?

Hadafe hichkodum az ina be shakhu shune keshidan kholase nemishe. Either they manage to achieve their goal vis à vis Iran or not. So five years isn't enough? Okay, when do we have to come show the serial naggers how wrong they were? In twenty years?
Bebin moshkel system hast.
System niyaz be degargooni dare. Por az fesad shode. Sarane keshvar ba Orupa o Amrika ertebate ziyadi daran
Potansiel too Iran vojood dare, kasani ke bekhan in potansiel ro dorost estefade konand nadarim.

Age system dorost beshe momken hast 5 sal dige ham beshe
Age system hamintori fased bemoone 20 sal dige ham Iran be jaygahe vagheyish nemirese

Ta parsal omid dashtam ke Rohani mire daro dasteye lashkhoro gharb parast miran
Rohani rafto hanooz taghyiri nadidam rastesh.

Bebin moshkel system hast.
System niyaz be degargooni dare. Por az fesad shode. Sarane keshvar ba Orupa o Amrika ertebate ziyadi daran
Potansiel too Iran vojood dare, kasani ke bekhan in potansiel ro dorost estefade konand nadarim.

Age system dorost beshe momken hast 5 sal dige ham beshe
Age system hamintori fased bemoone 20 sal dige ham Iran be jaygahe vagheyish nemirese

Ta parsal omid dashtam ke Rohani mire daro dasteye lashkhoro gharb parast miran
Rohani rafto hanooz taghyiri nadidam rastesh.

What are you lamenting, lost potentials (in your opinion), or an imminent threat to Iran's existence? Because some of your input sounds like the latter.

Of course Raisi's been doing a much better job than his predecessor.

These are redundant discussions. All I'm saying is, call me when the enemy manages to achieve its goals and bring Iran down.

What are you lamenting, lost potentials (in your opinion), or an imminent threat to Iran's existence? Because some of your input sounds like the latter.

Of course Raisi's been doing a much better job than his predecessor.

These are redundant discussions. All I'm saying is, call me when the enemy manages to achieve its goals and bring Iran down.
Ini ke narezayati omoomi dare ziyad mishe khatar nist?
Ini ke torkie or azarbademjoon daran marzhaye maro taghyir midan va ettehade torkha ro rah mindazan khatar nist?
Ini ke eghtesade Iran 3 - 4 sal hast tavarrome 50% ro dare tajrobe mikone ama hoghoogh 10% ta 25% afzayesh dare har sal khatar nist? Riyazi baladi?
Ini ke az zamane Ahmadinejad be invar tormoze Iran keshide shode khatar nist?

Yeah, these are redundant discussions. Call me after 5 years, show me the bookmarked posts and let's see who was right.

Strong doubt they can

The main enemy is from the inside, which includes a very large portion of the government officials in the majles, who are such bastards they send their kids to Amrika to live a different lifestyle while they work in Iran. Their daughters dressing up like western women. These are the definition of leeches. They need to get rid of them, the system has been damaged because of it. Not to mention the security issues that came with it

Strong doubt they can

The main enemy is from the inside, which includes a very large portion of the government officials in the majles, who are such bastards they send their kids to Amrika to live a different lifestyle while they work in Iran. Their daughters dressing up like western women. These are the definition of leeches. They need to get rid of them, the system has been damaged because of it. Not to mention the security issues that came with it
The fact that some parliament members and high ranking authorities have their family living in Europe or North America is the very definition of conflict of interests.

The fact that some parliament members and high ranking authorities have their family living in Europe or North America is the very definition of conflict of interests.
Conflict of interests doesn't begin to cover, it is such blantant hypocrisy, one cannot put into words how anger inducing it is. Everyone, from ever spectrum of society hates these people, from the opposition, to the pro-IR people who feel these people are hypocrite and possibly blackmailed to spy for CIA/MI6 etc...

Their should be legal recourse, in the law books. whereas no dual-citizen can be working in government positions, and none can have their kids in these countries either. This would greatly restore the sense of justice between the people.

BISHKEK (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 16th September, 2022) The Tajik military continues to target Kyrgyz positions and clashes are ongoing in some areas of the state border on Friday, the Kyrgyz border service told Sputnik.

"From the Tajik side, the shelling of the positions of the Kyrgyz side continues, and in some areas there are intense battles," the border service said, adding that Tajikistan moves additional forces and military equipment to the border area.

Conflict of interests doesn't begin to cover, it is such blantant hypocrisy, one cannot put into words how anger inducing it is. Everyone, from ever spectrum of society hates these people, from the opposition, to the pro-IR people who feel these people are hypocrite and possibly blackmailed to spy for CIA/MI6 etc...

Their should be legal recourse, in the law books. whereas no dual-citizen can be working in government positions, and none can have their kids in these countries either. This would greatly restore the sense of justice between the people.
If you look at the comments of most pro-IR people on mashreghnews.com, almost everyone is disgusted with what has happened to Mahsa Amini. Even they believe that her hijab was fine. Even the pro-IR people are tired of incompetency and stupidity shown continuously by the system.

Strong doubt they can

Ki mikhaad in janevara ro adab kone? ghalibaf khoone australia dare? damesh garm, 100ta khoone dige amrika o canada dashte bashe vali engadr zer zerre bikhod nazanan. inha khodeshoon az khaaye haye amrika avizoon shodan bad mian mardome badbakhtemoon ro daakhele keshvar ba sho'aarha zedde amrikayi gool mizanan. tof bar gooretoon.

Sepah mashghoole bechap bechaape. Hossein salami o generalha ashghal mozakhrafe dige faghat baladan dozdi konan. key baraye manafeye iran boland shodan?

If you look at the comments of most pro-IR people on mashreghnews.com, almost everyone is disgusted with what has happened to Mahsa Amini. Even they believe that her hijab was fine. Even the pro-IR people are tired of incompetency and stupidity shown continuously by the system.

so who is behind some of these ''gashte ershad'' units? who decides how to behave with those arrested? you must go after them, pinpoint these subhumans who embarrass us so much.

BISHKEK (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 16th September, 2022) The Tajik military continues to target Kyrgyz positions and clashes are ongoing in some areas of the state border on Friday, the Kyrgyz border service told Sputnik.

"From the Tajik side, the shelling of the positions of the Kyrgyz side continues, and in some areas there are intense battles," the border service said, adding that Tajikistan moves additional forces and military equipment to the border area.
May the power of Ahura be with Tajikestan.

Back
Top Bottom