What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ini ke narezayati omoomi dare ziyad mishe khatar nist?
Ini ke torkie or azarbademjoon daran marzhaye maro taghyir midan va ettehade torkha ro rah mindazan khatar nist?
Ini ke eghtesade Iran 3 - 4 sal hast tavarrome 50% ro dare tajrobe mikone ama hoghoogh 10% ta 25% afzayesh dare har sal khatar nist? Riyazi baladi?
Ini ke az zamane Ahmadinejad be invar tormoze Iran keshide shode khatar nist?

Yeah, these are redundant discussions. Call me after 5 years, show me the bookmarked posts and let's see who was right.

You're arguing these are imminent, major unchecked threats to Iran's security then, and that authorities have not the slightest clue of what they're doing. Fine, we shall see if in five years from now, Iran will sink into turmoil or on the contrary, will remain stable and expand her power and reach.

Iran experienced much harder periods on every one of the criteria you enumerated. This is how age can sometimes help in developing one's comparative outlook (although the information on events further back in time can be read up on as well).

Strong doubt they can

The main enemy is from the inside, which includes a very large portion of the government officials in the majles, who are such bastards they send their kids to Amrika to live a different lifestyle while they work in Iran. Their daughters dressing up like western women. These are the definition of leeches. They need to get rid of them, the system has been damaged because of it. Not to mention the security issues that came with it

This isn't my point. Yes these liberals need to brought to justice and politically sidelined for good (it seems to me I'm one of their staunchest critics here, just saying) but they will not manage to bring Iran down.

If like some other user above, you believe the things you mentioned apply to IRGC commanders though, then there'll be nothing much left to discuss, for such contentions against Sepah are nothing but a figment of the wild imagination of anti-IR oppositionists and have no connection whatsoever to reality. Could as well spend my time watching Saudi International and the BBC in that case, but I'm not interested in gutter level propaganda and have better things to do.

gasht-e-ershad , the legacy of Saeed Mortazavi.

Islamic Iran has always had modesty laws and has always enforced them more or less strictly (most strictly in the early phase of the Revolution, long before Mortazavi).

Last edited:
You're arguing these are imminent, major unchecked threats to Iran's security then, and that authorities have not the slightest clue of what they're doing. Fine, we shall see if in five years from now, Iran will sink into turmoil or on the contrary, will remain stable and expand her power and reach.

Iran experienced much harder periods on every one of the criteria you enumerated. This how age can sometimes help in developing one's comparative outlook (although the information can be read up on as well).

This isn't my point. Yes these liberals need to brought to justice and politically sidelined for good (it seems to me I'm one of their staunchest critics here, just saying) but they will not manage to bring Iran down.

If like some other user above, you believe that the things you mentioned apply to IRGC commanders however, then there'll be nothing much left to discuss, for such contentions against Sepah are nothing but a figment of the wild imagination of anti-IR oppositionists and have no connection whatsoever to reality. Could as well spend my time watching Saudi International and the BBC in that case, but I'm not interested in gutter level propaganda and have better things to do.

Islamic Iran has always had modesty laws and has always enforced them more or less strictly (most strictly in the early phase of the Revolution, long before Mortazavi).
But we have bigger problems. This gashte ershad thugs should be chained if they cause rift and protests while our borders are being threatened by enemies. We've no time for this nonsense bro.

But we have bigger problems. This gashte ershad thugs should be chained if they cause rift and protests while our borders are being threatened by enemies. We've no time for this nonsense bro.
kofr nagoo baba. agar yek khanoomi hatta yek taare moosh dide beshi mire jahanammm!! bayad az in gonahe bozorg jolo giri konim dadash.

rafti karbala ya na?

Any truth to the rumors about IRGC troop surge in the North?
Consider all twitter posts as garbage rumours.. unless you see official handle account tied to governments tweeting.

If you look at the comments of most pro-IR people on mashreghnews.com, almost everyone is disgusted with what has happened to Mahsa Amini. Even they believe that her hijab was fine. Even the pro-IR people are tired of incompetency and stupidity shown continuously by the system.

They took the wrong approach by conking her on the head. She doesn't like hijab?

Laser her scalp and eyebrows until nothing ever grows there again. Then explicitly forbid her from concealing her baldness in public...everyone can admire her egghead and her "bravery".

Brains, people. Do this and no bitch will ever raise her monkey fist in the air and scream "rEdaM tO HeJab", kek.

The video till now shows a natural death (except if we've missed some pictures), and from her move and way of talking it doesnt seem that she was mishandled or anything.
But we see ofcourse that this gashte ershad and hijab issue is fully milked by the zionist terrorist enemy.

Now watch coming days enemy media and look how much this issue causes the authorities to go defensive and explaining that her death was natural etc, only wasting time, money and dividing the country in about half (half pro hijab, half against).

This is such a disastrious policy, it could become a security threat for our country.

Last edited:
The video till now shows a natural death (except if we've missed some pictures), but from her move and way of talking it doesnt seem that she was mishandled or anything.
But we see ofcourse that this gashte ershad and hijab issue is fully milked by the zionist terrorist enemy.

Now watch coming days enemy media and look how much this issue causes the authorities to go defensive and explaining that her death was natural etc, only wasting time, money and dividing the country in about half (half pro hijab, half against).

This is such a disastrious policy, it could become a security threat for our country.
⬇️😁
They took the wrong approach by conking her on the head. She doesn't like hijab?

Laser her scalp and eyebrows until nothing ever grows there again. Then explicitly forbid her from concealing her baldness in public...everyone can admire her egghead and her "bravery".

Brains, people. Do this and no bitch will ever raise her monkey fist in the air and scream "rEdaM tO HeJab", kek.

Back
Top Bottom