What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

مساله حجاب چوب دو سر گوه شده برای نظام و آخوند بی مصرفی که پاش به سوریه نرسیده و حجره نشین بوده و آتش جنگ رو ندیده حقی بر این مردم نداره

علم الهدی ها از دور هم دستی بر آتش نگرفتند و گردن کلفت کردند در حوزه فرهنگی اقتصادی

این مرفه نشینان حوزه فرهنگ و اقتصاد مردم رو بیچاره کردند
کاری کردند که ایرانی‌ها که به وطن پرستی معروف بودند علیه کشور خودشون با اسرائیل و عربستان و ترکیه همدستی می‌کنند

ایران همیشه وطن فروش در طول تاریخ داشته اما به خاطر پول و قدرت برای روسیه و انگلیس و آمریکا بوده
اینی که افرادی انقدر از کشورشون بیزار شدن که می‌شینن ایران اینترنشنال سعودی یا کس شعرهای توئیتر فارسی اسرائیل رو می‌خونند باعثش امثال علم الهدی‌ها هستند​

ربط نداره

زمان شاه پیشه وری و قاضی محمد بدتر کردند

درگیر تبلیغات نشو
فقط تبلیغات زیاد شده

ایران همیشه وطن فروش در طول تاریخ داشته اما به خاطر پول و قدرت برای روسیه و انگلیس و آمریکا بوده
اینی که افرادی انقدر از کشورشون بیزار شدن که می‌شینن ایران اینترنشنال سعودی یا کس شعرهای توئیتر فارسی اسرائیل رو می‌خونند باعثش امثال علم الهدی‌ها هستند​

ربط نداره

زمان شاه پیشه وری و قاضی محمد بدتر کردند

درگیر تبلیغات نشو
فقط تبلیغات زیاد شده
گفتم که همون موقع، اونها برای پول و قدرت کردند
اگه این کس مغزهایی که ایران اینترنشنال و اسرائیل فارسی رو می‌خوندند هم چیزی گیرشون می‌اومد باز یه چیزی
اینها فقط سر لج بازی با کشور خودشون دارن آب تو آسیاب دشمن می‌ریزن​

گفتم که همون موقع، اونها برای پول و قدرت کردند
اگه این کس مغزهایی که ایران اینترنشنال و اسرائیل فارسی رو می‌خوندند هم چیزی گیرشون می‌اومد باز یه چیزی
اینها فقط سر لج بازی با کشور خودشون دارن آب تو آسیاب دشمن می‌ریزن​

اگر فقط ملا جماعت میفهمید چرا سلیمانی از همه علمای اعلام و شاه و همه محبوبتره

چون مردم کسی رو‌میخوان که براشون بمیره نه براشون استاد و بزرگتر باشه

خروجی حوزه طی چهل سال رو از نظر محبوبیت پشت هم ردیف کنی معادل سلیمانی نمیشه

Last edited:
I understand now why so many old-timers left the forum.

Tsk-tsk, I have a really bitter taste in my mouth today. I think I just got a taste of how a French-Canadian feels when being snubbed by French people from France.

Doesn't change much in practice. There was no tightening of modesty law enforcement after the establishment of Ershad Patrols, it used to be stricter before, whether or not Basij had a legal right to arrest (they could immobilize suspects until arrival of police and more importantly, enforcement used to be carried out with greater scrutiny).
as a matter of fact no , enforcement was harsher at the time of comitees but later it become lax until Gasht-e-Ershad
These brothers are no fools. They're applying the law, that's all. In secular liberal countries with no Islamic modesty laws, people get stopped and harassed by police forces under manifold pretexts. Yet not everyone affected will automatically turn into an "ACAB" anarcho-leftist or into some fanatical anti-regime activist. And Iranian law enforcement is very, very lenient in comparison.
its not the way to promote hijab , it can be said simpler than that
one problem with Gasht-e-Ershad is that they are not consistent . some times they are lenient , some times they are strict . and they don't use same standard for every one . for the same offence they may let one go and then the next one they see they arrest .

The Whining Simpletons are back! 😂

Video of what really happened to Zheena below. She passed out due to a stroke. That’s it. Please mark all posters here that are spreading negative and false info as not those who wish Iran the best.
yeah a 22 year old healthy person suddenlyy get a stroke . funny thing is stroke don't kill , but hemorrhagy will kill . stroke make half your body pralysed , hemorrhagya send you to coma

as a matter of fact no , enforcement was harsher at the time of comitees but later it become lax until Gasht-e-Ershad

As a matter of fact yes and most definitely so, women started wearing their hejab in a much laxer way after the establishment of Gashte Ershad. The coffee shop phenomenon where young bad-hejab females would gather, the possibility to wear ever more revealing types of hejab as well as increasing amounts of make up, and so on and so forth, all of that took place or amplified after the establishment of Gasht-e Ershad.

one problem with Gasht-e-Ershad is that they are not consistent . some times they are lenient , some times they are strict . and they don't use same standard for every one . for the same offence they may let one go and then the next one they see they arrest .

The general tendency has steadily been towards greater and greater leniency since the early days of the Revolution.

Last edited:
I saw the video. She swooned while speaking to the Gashte Ershad officer and the police came to load her in the ambulance shortly.

I think the controversy arose mainly because her idiot of a brother attacked the responding officer and got thrashed/arrested for it.
the video was a cut down video , and didn't even showed 1/10th of what happened there

As a matter of fact yes and most definitely so, women started wearing their hejab in a much laxer way after the establishment of Gashte Ershad. The coffee shop phenomenon where young bad-hejab females would gather, the possibility to wear ever more revealing types of hejab as well as increasing amounts of make up, and so on and so forth, all of that took place after the establishment of Gasht-e Ershad.
Yes, women started to be more liberal after the establishment of Gasht-e Ershad because two fucking decades had passed since the time of Islamic Revolution Committees and how they harassed people in public.

Things change, Salar. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept, but societies change. The Iranian society is nothing like what it used to be 44 years ago. That's why I said that the future leader of Iran should understand the mentality of the newer generations. Even with Gasht-e Ershad, women will become more and more liberal and anti-hijab as time passes by unless they're given the choice to choose on their own. Only then the trend may change in favor of hijab. Shawnee worded it perfectly. People don't need someone to tell them what to do, they need someone to bleed for them and defend their interests.

Turkey is a perfect example of reversing or at least stopping liberalism. Turkish women used to be way more secular and liberal before Abdullah Gul and Erdogan. My family who have been to Turkey countless times since decades ago until now tell me that Turkish people have become relatively more Islamic than they were before. I don't care about the reason, but it clearly wasn't because the Turkish government forced them to wear hijab.

I know you said you were much older than me, but I'm still old enough to remember the time when the police forcefully entered people's homes like savages to destroy and confiscate satellite dishes. Nobody does that anymore. You know why? Because now they have realized that it will never work. The issue of compulsory hijab is the same.

So what are you implying? The police beat her up when she was unconscious?
that's an strange assumption. i was not there but it seems the one who were with her at the time have said she was attacked in the Van when she was transported to the police station .
right now you can only wait for report of autopsy , if it get published

The issue of compulsory hijab is the same.
I can't see this compulsory hijab rule staying alive for long. The government also doesn't seem to realize that this rule only benefits Iran's core enemies.

that's an strange assumption. i was not there but it seems the one who were with her at the time have said she was attacked in the Van when she was transported to the police station .
right now you can only wait for report of autopsy , if it get published
My guess is she was hit in the vehicle forcefully, and probably experienced some head injuries that manifested itself after a few hours. Usually bleeding in the head would do this. Getting hit on the head once with a baton can do that.

I can't see this compulsory hijab rule staying alive for long. The government also doesn't seem to realize that this rule only benefits Iran's core enemies.

My guess is she was hit in the vehicle forcefully, and probably experienced some head injuries that manifested itself after a few hours. Usually bleeding in the head would do this. Getting hit on the head once with a baton can do that.
I believe they understand very well that it benefits Iran's core enemies. They just don't care. Religious dogma.
I mean the ambassador of Russia, even though I wasn't really big fan of him because of his photo with the British ambassador, but he said it to them very clearly that the Russian tourists didn't want to visit Iran because of compulsory hijab. I mean how else could he have said it better?

Iran is losing tens of billions of dollars of tourism money over an outdated law that nobody believes in it anymore. I don't know if you have visited Tehran lately or not, but if you work at private companies, not only women no longer bother to wear headscarves, sometimes they even take off their manteaux like hijab is no longer a law. And there are even private companies that if you are not liberal, they won't hire you.

Now tourism is very important. Not only it is an income source, but it boosts national confidence and gives people a sense of importance because people have visited their country. When people feel proud of their country, separatism is automatically oppressed. It also boosts foreign investments, real estate, human development and even production by hiring top-notch talent among foreigners and creating new links with other countries for exporting.

Yes, women started to be more liberal after the establishment of Gasht-e Ershad because two fucking decades had passed since the time of Islamic Revolution Committees and how they harassed people in public.

Things change, Salar. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept, but societies change. The Iranian society is nothing like what it used to be 44 years ago. That's why I said that the future leader of Iran should understand the mentality of the newer generations. Even with Gasht-e Ershad, women will become more and more liberal and anti-hijab as time passes by unless they're given the choice to choose on their own. Only then the trend may change in favor of hijab. Shawnee worded it perfectly. People don't need someone to tell them what to do, they need someone to bleed for them and defend their interests.

Turkey is a perfect example of reversing or at least stopping liberalism. Turkish women used to be way more secular and liberal before Abdullah Gul and Erdogan. My family who have been to Turkey countless times since decades ago until now tell me that Turkish people have become relatively more Islamic than they were before. I don't care about the reason, but it clearly wasn't because the Turkish government forced them to wear hijab.

I know you said you were much older than me, but I'm still old enough to remember the time when the police forcefully entered people's homes like savages to destroy and confiscate satellite dishes. Nobody does that anymore. You know why? Because now they have realized that it will never work. The issue of compulsory hijab is the same.

I guess you did not read my previous comment then.

Iranians like other peoples do not determine their lifestyles simply on their own. It is in fact quite a naive thing to assume, since the impact of cultural soft power and social engineering is very real and can be absolutely overwhelming.

Regarding Iran, first of all it's not so that an overwhelming majority oppose current hejab laws. It's just that the voices of those who do are amplified by the enemy's (and its fifth column's) massive propaganda apparatus.

As for Turkey, no, Turkish people have not become more Islamic since the advent of the AKP. What changed is that the regime finally allowed a party to run and take over the government, which was more representative of the silent mass of practicing, working-class Moslem Turks who felt largely alienated by the radical secularism of previous administrations. However the broad tendency is and has been towards a reduction of religious practice, as articles shared by user Homajon show.

In Iran authorities have decided to stop enforcing the ban on satellite receivers not because it doesn't work but by pure political choice. It's not that complicated to make it work, it only supposes a larger set of measures to be taken as I explained in my previous post.

In fact removing the rule will help Iran's enemies much more. See my previous post as to why.

As for tourism, it is a scourge actually. If the goal is to accelerate cultural uprooting of Iranians and dilution of Iranian civilization and national specificity into the global melting pot, then promoting mass tourism is definitely the way to go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom