What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

آره. اما ظاهرا حذف شده است به نظر می رسد. عنوان چیزی شبیه «تفاوت ایرانیان و ایرانیان» بود. سپس شما کاربران مختلفی داشتید که در مورد اینکه چگونه ایرانی بودن یک هویت فرهنگی با انسجام ژنتیکی اندک ضروری است. شخصیت «خان» را نشان می‌داد که روال‌های معمول قدیمی‌شان را در مورد اینکه چگونه ایرانی‌ها بیشتر از سایر هند و اروپایی‌ها با خاورمیانه‌ای‌ها «خوشه‌ای» نزدیک‌تر می‌شوند و اینکه آنها آریایی‌ها عمدتاً داستان‌های تخیلی هستند، تکرار می‌کرد. گروه های مختلف زبانی ایرانی ارتباط چندانی با یکدیگر ندارند. چرندیات زیاد

I tagged you so you could put some of these in their place, had you been motivated to do so, given your knowledge about these topic. I also shared some posts from the latter user's former handles showing how similar their input was to this new account, wonder if that's part of the reason the thread was deleted.
I answered to him but they remove it.

all iranic people were one clan at 3000 years ago and had one dna. And now iranic people have a similar dna too with litte diffrance.

Iraqi people are mixed of semitic and iranic people.

Also east of turkey people have iranic blood and west of Turkey people have greek blood.

Also pashtuns mixed with indians and tajiks mixed with real turks(central asian people )

Just a little update brothers the piece of $hit @unrequitted_love_suzy has been banned permanently and his IP.
Thank you, brother.
I like to thank you for the time you spend on the Iranian section of the forum. You're one of the few moderators that does that.
I remember about a year ago, or maybe a bit more, this section of PDF was really messed up. You've done a great job of cleaning up the mess and restoring order in the Iranian section of PDF.

Thank you, brother.
I like to thank you for the time you spend on the Iranian section of the forum. You're one of the few moderators that does that.
I remember about a year ago, or maybe a bit more, this section of PDF was really messed up. You've done a great job of cleaning up the mess and restoring order in the Iranian section of PDF.
I don't really spend much time outside of this section, and didn't realize how bad things are in here compared to other areas. Alot of people come here for flame wars.

Such a shame,

We could've been good friends but the regime in Baku is very clearly anti-Iran, not even anti-IR but even beyond that.

Look at this telegram post by Defender_iran telegram channel.

Regular deployments/rotation of tanks and personnel near the Aras river. While it is annoying it does look like the military is vigilantly watch what is going on here. Which is good, last thing we need is a surprise.
View attachment 874235

If Khamenei did not make it clear that no geographical changes will be tolerated, they would've made their move by now.
Contingency plans should also be made to seize Nakhchiavan autonomous zone via Nohed and Saberin air assault as well as Joint IRGC and Army mechanized forces in case their is trouble with re-opening the corridor. These are very real possibilities.

Unfortunately the downside to all of this, is that Israel want's Iran to be distracted by this issue.

My friend,

We are not fools, do not take us for fools we know what is going on, and Azerbaijan leaders have made their aspirations for Iranian territory very clear, both in manipulating or taking Iranian history to add to their own, or tweets like this which is very recent.

We know what IA stands for.

let us not pretend

Correct. This said, we should never lose sight of the overarching powers acting in the background, which have actually been masterminding, inciting and empowering Baku's anti-Iranian tendency. With the zionist topping the list, followed by NATO.

In situations like these, when Iran's major existential enemies (i.e. the zio-American empire) move to prop up some proxy regime (like some of the PGCC ones, Baku or the KRG) or some terrorist grouplet (like ""SIS) against Iran and/or the Resistance, it is of upmost importance to avoid considering the proxy as the ultimate, superior threat as compared to the patron.

Causing Iranians to get the hierarchy of adversaries wrong is actually one of the objectives pursued by the enemy's psychological warfare and propaganda departments. Of course, they are at the same time busy trying to brainwash Iranians into outright siding with the zionist and NATO regimes.

However when it comes to those Iranians patriotic and clear-sighted enough not to fall for this obvious type of enticement, if the enemy can nonetheless influence them into classifying the regimes in Baku, Arbil or Ryadh as well as "I"SIS and similar terrorists as bigger and more urgent threats than Washington and Tel Aviv (whilst without Isra"el" and NATO, neither Ryadh, nor Baku, nor Arbil, nor "I"SIS would ever have been capable of causing the slightest concerns for Iran), then the enemy will consider this as a victory in the realm of information warfare.

Couple of necessary reminders about the case at hand:

* The primary theoretical thinker of contemporary Azari separatism is not Azari, but an Isra"el"i scholar by the name of Brenda Schaffer, who furthermore is holding meetings with political figures in Baku and advising them on how to challenge Iran.

Example of a written work by Schaffer, titled Iran is More than Persia and published by the so-called Foundation for the Defence of Democracies (FDD), a Washington-based hawkish pro-zionist "think tank":

https://www.fdd.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/fdd-monograph-iran-is-more-than-persia.pdf

* Zionists in the Republic of Azarbaijan, often dual nationals of zionist political persuasion, are prominently engaged in the promotion of this anti-Iranian line, which is calling for the adoption by Baku of an Azari irredentist agenda.

One such activist is Isra"el"i analyst Arye Gut, who could be seen encouraging Baku to choose a confrontative stance vis à vis Iran, especially through advocacy of anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatism.

نقش آریه گوت صهیونیست در تولید محتوای مکتوب صهیونیستی درباره جنگ دوم قره باغ​

تحریک الهام علی اف توسط صهیونیست ها​

By the way, the website hosting the two articles mentioned above (Qafqaz.ir), is a highly recommended source for all questions pertaining to Iran's relations with Baku. It is well made and shows that Islamic Iran is not staying passive nor ignoring the menace, contrary to certain allegations we hear from time to time.

* Tel Aviv's backing represents a strong source of motivation for pan-Turkist elements in the Republic of Azarbaijan to take on Iran and cross basic red lines. In fact, these forces are essentially relying and banking on zionist support for their endeavours.

As one TV presenter from Baku put it recently, if the Azarbaijani military is capable of holding its ground against Iran (in his opinion), that's not just because of Turkish but also because of zionist support. The presenter goes on to describe the Isra"el"is as "friends and brothers", and salutes them with a heartfelt "shalom".

* Zionist influence in Baku is so pregnant that Tel Aviv has become one of the first (if not the first) supplier of arms to the Republic of Azarbaijan, while Baku's diplomatic apparatus is said to have encouraged Turkey to refresh ties with the zionist entity.

Here's what the zionist regime's ambassador to Baku stated a couple of days ago in this regard:

ai.jpg

In short, one cannot correctly assess the anti-Iranian provocations coming out of Baku without taking into account the decisive underlying zionist factor.

Last edited:
Thank you, brother.

No problem brother you are most welcome. I also do so as I feel close to Iran, it's culture and people. So yes please let me know if false flaggers, saboteurs etc turn up.
I often get my information from the senior Iranian posters.

Last edited:
Hamed Ahangi, Iranian comedian compares Chinese, Korean and Japanese accents using Persian words. The reaction of Iranian-Korean couple to it:

:rofl:

Correct. This said, we should never lose sight of the overarching powers in the background that have actually been masterminding, inciting and empowering Baku's anti-Iranian tendency. Namely the zionist regime in the first place, followed by NATO.

In situations like these, when Iran's major existential enemies (i.e. the zio-American empire) move to prop up some proxy regime (like Baku or the KRG) or some terrorist grouplet (like "I"SIS) against Iran and/or the Resistance, it is of upmost importance not to start considering the proxy rather than the patron as the ultimate, superior threat.

Causing Iranians to get the hierarchy of their adversaries wrong is actually one of the objectives pursued by the enemy's psychological warfare and propaganda departments. Of course, they are at the same time busy trying to brainwash Iranians into outright siding with the zionist and NATO regimes.

However when it comes to those Iranians patriotic and clear-sighted enough not to fall for this obvious type of enticement, if the enemy can nonetheless influence them into viewing the regimes in Baku, Arbil or Ryadh as well as "I"SIS and similar terrorists as bigger and more urgent threats than Washington and Tel Aviv (for without Isra"el" and NATO, neither Ryadh, nor Baku, nor Arbil, nor "I"SIS would ever have been capable of causing the slightest concerns for Iran), then the enemy will consider this as a victory in the realm of information warfare.

* The primary theoretical thinker of contemporary Azari separatism against Iran is not Azari, but an Isra"el"i scholar by the name of Brenda Schaffer, who is furthermore meeting and advising political figures in Baku on how to challenge Iran.

Example of a written work by Schaffer, titled Iran is More than Persia and published by the so-called Foundation for the Defence of Democracies (FDD), a Washington-based hawkish and pro-zionist "think tank":

https://www.fdd.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/fdd-monograph-iran-is-more-than-persia.pdf

* Zionists in the Republic of Azarbaijan, either Isra"el"is with no direct connection to Azarbaijan or dual nationals of zionist political persuasion, are prominently engaged in the promotion of this anti-Iranian line, which calls for the adoption by Baku of an Azari irredentist agenda.

One such activist is Isra"el"i political analyst Arye Gut, who could be seen encouraging Baku to choose a confrontative stance vis à vis Iran, especially through advocacy for anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatism.

By the way, the website hosting the two articles linked to above (Qafqaz.ir), is a highly recommended source for all questions pertaining to Iran's relations with Baku. It is well made and shows that Islamic Iran is not staying passive nor ignoring the menace, contrary to certain allegations we hear from time to time.

* Tel Aviv's backing represents a strong source of motivation for pan-Turkist elements in the Republic of Azarbaijan to take on Iran and cross obvious political red lines. In fact, these forces are essentially relying and banking on zionist support for their endeavours.

As one TV presenter from Baku put it recently, if the Azarbaijani military is capable of holding its ground against Iran (in his opinion), that's not just because of Turkish but also because of zionist support. The presenter goes on to describe the Isra"el"is as "friends and brothers", and salutes them with a heartfelt "shalom".

* Zionist influence in Baku is so pregnant that Tel Aviv has become one of the first (if not the first) supplier of armaments to the Republic of Azarbaijan, while Baku made use of its diplomatic apparatus to encourage Turkey to refresh its ties with the zionist regime.

Here's what the zionist regime's ambassador to Baku stated a couple of days ago in this regard:

View attachment 874645

In short, one cannot correctly assess the anti-Iranian provocations coming out of Baku without taking into account the decisive zionist factor.
You are truly exceptional, thanks brothers for your hard works. I always learn new things from your posts, truly outstanding.

Imam Ali (A. S) told people around himself, if anyone of you is able to teach me something that i am not aware of, he or she will make me his or her servant.

@SalarHaqq and his tongue of truth deserves that place amongst us.

You are truly exceptional, thanks brothers for your hard works. I always learn new things from your posts, truly outstanding.

Imam Ali (A. S) told people around himself, if anyone of you is able to teach me something that i am not aware of, he or she will make me his or her servant.

@SalarHaqq and his tongue of truth deserves that place amongst us.

Thank you brother for the kind words. I don't ask for applause nor for recognition, but consider it my moral duty to inform Iranian friends about the sometimes obfuscated, existential threats facing them, whose urgency my personal research over the years convinced me of. It's Haqq I hope to serve with my limited means, on my humble scale. And I am glad to say that I'll never be more than a mere element in a collective, a collective made of my brothers here and beyond. May the Almighty guide all of us onto a righteous path, and extend His Mercy upon us.

Last edited:
No problem brother you are most welcome. I also do so as I feel close to Iran, it's culture and people. So yes please let me know if false flaggers, saboteurs etc turn up.
I often get my information from the senior Iranian posters.

It is really great you admins are not allowing this forum to become a launch pad for sponsored fake news/propoganda.

You have our great respect and I assure you, you would not find any of us Iranians to be trolling or causing trouble here either ever.

Correct. This said, we should never lose sight of the overarching powers acting in the background, which have actually been masterminding, inciting and empowering Baku's anti-Iranian tendency. With the zionist topping the list, followed by NATO.

In situations like these, when Iran's major existential enemies (i.e. the zio-American empire) move to prop up some proxy regime (like some of the PGCC ones, Baku or the KRG) or some terrorist grouplet (like ""SIS) against Iran and/or the Resistance, it is of upmost importance to avoid considering the proxy as the ultimate, superior threat as compared to the patron.

Causing Iranians to get the hierarchy of adversaries wrong is actually one of the objectives pursued by the enemy's psychological warfare and propaganda departments. Of course, they are at the same time busy trying to brainwash Iranians into outright siding with the zionist and NATO regimes.

However when it comes to those Iranians patriotic and clear-sighted enough not to fall for this obvious type of enticement, if the enemy can nonetheless influence them into classifying the regimes in Baku, Arbil or Ryadh as well as "I"SIS and similar terrorists as bigger and more urgent threats than Washington and Tel Aviv (whilst without Isra"el" and NATO, neither Ryadh, nor Baku, nor Arbil, nor "I"SIS would ever have been capable of causing the slightest concerns for Iran), then the enemy will consider this as a victory in the realm of information warfare.

* The primary theoretical thinker of contemporary Azari separatism is not Azari, but an Isra"el"i scholar by the name of Brenda Schaffer, who furthermore is holding meetings with political figures in Baku and advising them on how to challenge Iran.

Example of a written work by Schaffer, titled Iran is More than Persia and published by the so-called Foundation for the Defence of Democracies (FDD), a Washington-based hawkish pro-zionist "think tank":

* Zionists in the Republic of Azarbaijan, often dual nationals of zionist political persuasion, are prominently engaged in the promotion of this anti-Iranian line, which is calling for the adoption by Baku of an Azari irredentist agenda.

One such activist is Isra"el"i analyst Arye Gut, who could be seen encouraging Baku to choose a confrontative stance vis à vis Iran, especially through advocacy of anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatism.

By the way, the website hosting the two articles mentioned above (Qafqaz.ir), is a highly recommended source for all questions pertaining to Iran's relations with Baku. It is well made and shows that Islamic Iran is not staying passive nor ignoring the menace, contrary to certain allegations we hear from time to time.

* Tel Aviv's backing represents a strong source of motivation for pan-Turkist elements in the Republic of Azarbaijan to take on Iran and cross basic red lines. In fact, these forces are essentially relying and banking on zionist support for their endeavours.

* Zionist influence in Baku is so pregnant that Tel Aviv has become one of the first (if not the first) supplier of arms to the Republic of Azarbaijan, while Baku's diplomatic apparatus is said to have encouraged Turkey to refresh ties with the zionist entity.

View attachment 874645

In short, one cannot correctly assess the anti-Iranian provocations coming out of Baku without taking into account the decisive underlying zionist factor.
Well written post. Thank you.

It is really great you admins are not allowing this forum to become a launch pad for sponsored fake news/propoganda.

You have our great respect and I assure you, you would not find any of us Iranians to be trolling or causing trouble here either ever.
Theirs a great deal of turks which for some reason are obsessed with Iran and show up here to flame. We don't get many visitors here, but they are usually looking around for information and others are just here to cause trouble. Perhaps some should be banned from this section if their are repeated offences. Not sure how the discipline system works on PDF.

the question is how much of the life outside the 5 big city
In shah era, Even in tehran most people lived in worst condition in halabia bad(slums) and old houses in South of tehran.
This show what was life of other iranians in small cities and vilages and nomadic peoples.

Documentary ran during the Shah prior to the revolution. Great film with excellent footage of Tehran.

Life of %1 of iranian people in shah era.
Its just a funny propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom