What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1.jpg

So how long did the user act upon their announcement that they'd leave the forum? 48 hours?

اگر اطلاع نداری بدان و آگاه باش که هر گونه خرید و فروش ارز دیجیتال با منشا استخراج خارج از ایران ممنوع و غیر قانونی است

در مورد دلقک هم که قبلا در مورد آسمان بنفش و آب خشک و اکسیژن سمی و سرما وگرما و ..... مشخص شد دلقک کیه
بشین روش. دهها بروکر و صرافی خارجی سالهاست تو ایران دارن فعالیت میکنن حتی با پرداخت ریالی

@SalarHaqq

did you mention me in a thread ? I can't open it anymore

Yes. But apparently it was removed it would seem. Title was something like "Difference between Iranians and Iranics". Then you had various users going on about how Iranian is essential a cultural identity with little genetic cohesion. It was featuring the "Khan" character, who rehashed their usual, age old routines about how Iranians "cluster" more closely to Middle Easterners than other Indo-Europeans and that the Aryan them is mostly a fiction of sorts, as well as how the different Iranian linguistic groups have not that much connection to each other. Much gibberish.

I tagged you so you could put some of these in their place, had you been motivated to do so, given your knowledge about these topic. I also shared some posts from the latter user's former handles showing how similar their input was to this new account, wonder if that's part of the reason the thread was deleted.

Last edited:
Yes. But apparently it was deleted, it would seem. Title was something like "Difference between Iranians and Iranics". Then you had a various users going on about how Iranian is merely a cultural identity with no genetic cohesion. It was featuring the "Khan" character, who rehashed their usual, age old routines about how Iranians "cluster" more closely to Middle Easterners than other Indo-Europeans, and how the different Iranian linguistic groups have not that much connection to each other. I tagged you so you could put some of these in their place, if you chose to do so, given your knowledge about these genetic issues.

He is saif al_arab

Yes. But apparently it was deleted, it would seem. Title was something like "Difference between Iranians and Iranics". Then you had a various users going on about how Iranian is merely a cultural identity with no genetic cohesion. It was featuring the "Khan" character, who rehashed their usual, age old routines

Yeh I could not find the topic anymore. I guess multiple people are using that Khan account. Their job is to boost Saoodi image through fake narratives and anti-Iran lies on this forum. I have been calling for Iranian online army for a decade now. We can form one since we are all the same people from Military.ir, IDF, IMF, PDF.

about how Iranians "cluster" more closely to Middle Easterners than other Indo-Europeans,

Iranians cluster with Turkish, Azeri Rep, Armenia, Georgians (Its one family of people). Then also with Turkmen, Afghans/Tajiks, Lezgin.

and how the different Iranian linguistic groups have not that much connection to each other.

Ironically Levant Arabs like Syrians, Lebanese, Druze and Iraqis cluster with Turkish and Iranians not to Penninulans.

I tagged you so you could put some of these in their place, if you chose to do so, given your knowledge about these genetic issues.

Yes I could. The above destroys Arab nationalist Baathist identity to its core.

Yeh I could not find the topic anymore. I guess multiple people are using that Khan account. Their job is to boost Saoodi image through fake narratives and anti-Iran lies on this forum. I have been calling for Iranian online army for a decade now. We can form one since we are all the same people from Military.ir, IDF, IMF, PDF.

Iranians cluster with Turkish, Azeri Rep, Armenia, Georgians (Its one family of people). Then also with Turkmen, Afghans/Tajiks, Lezgin.

Ironically Levant Arabs like Syrians, Lebanese, Druze and Iraqis cluster with Turkish and Iranians not to Penninulans.

Yes I could. The above destroys Arab nationalist Baathist identity to its core.
Looks like they deleted the whole thread after we identified this saoodi jerk and his initial name 10 years ago as Hassani and then became Saif al Arab as Sardar 330 correctly identified and then few more..I also placed the photos of saoodi troll army..lol all gone and vanished..

Looks like they deleted the whole thread after we identified this saoodi jerk and his initial name 10 years ago as Hassani and then became Saif al Arab as Sardar 330 correctly identified and then few more..I also placed the photos of saoodi troll army..lol all gone and vanished..

I have seen the account talking to other Pakistani users in their own language so I feel its a multi-user single troll account. Sometimes uses the 500 million Arabs troll words and sometimes goes soft and talks to Pakistanis. The job is clear though to boost Saudi image through fake stories and attack Iranian identities.

We need our own counter tactics.

I have seen the account talking to other Pakistani users in their own language so I feel its a multi-user single troll account. Sometimes uses the 500 million Arabs troll words and sometimes goes soft and talks to Pakistanis. The job is clear though to boost Saudi image through fake stories and attack Iranian identities.

We need our own counter tactics.
The person behind the account claims to be pakistani borne and raised in saoodi....He is a paid agent ..him and another guy you can guess who by the number of saood related articles they put out are on the saood official payroll..part of saood troll army..

They usually keep clear of Iran..he just could not resist this time and showed up in Iran section and received his welcome from some of us..lol

The person behind the account claims to be pakistani borne and raised in saoodi

I long believed this was sock of another troll with a titanium name. I detected the same language pattern like "let me tell you" "my two cents" "I have been telling you" and "Cannon fodder" There is some Danish connection to this all. I remember sometime in IMF there was a persistent troll who came with multiple accounts that Pasdar (Mod) kept banning. They always came with Danish flags and used the same pattern of language. This Khan account also had a Danish flag before and so did the titanium.

....He is a paid agent ..him and another guy you can guess who by the number of saood related articles they put out are on the saood official payroll..part of saood troll army..

Yes both are hired trolls.

They usually keep clear of Iran..he just could not resist this time and showed up in Iran section and received his welcome from some of us..lol

Yeah I missed the fight. I am not able to post much these days.

Last edited:
I long believed this was sock of another troll with a titanium name. I detected the same language pattern like "let me tell you" "my two cents" "I have been telling you" and "Cannon fodder" There is some Danish connection to this all. I remember sometime in IMF there was a persistent troll who came with multiple accounts that Pasdar (Mod) kept banning. They always came with Danish flags and used the same pattern of language. This Khan account also had a Danish flag before and so did the titanium.

Yes both are hired trolls.

Yeah I missed the fight. I am able to post much these days.

I didn’t know that guy was Arab. He’s probably Pakistani that has lived among gulfies. Those types are well....I’d rather not say. If you think I’m negative towards Iranians then my attitude towards gulfies is triple. I’m trying to turn a new leaf though and be respectful of everyone. Life is too short to hate on anyone. Fighting over nationality is stupid because nobody chooses where they are born and I could have just as easily been born in the same place that I insult others for.

بشین روش. دهها بروکر و صرافی خارجی سالهاست تو ایران دارن فعالیت میکنن حتی با پرداخت ریالی

به من چه دارن چکار میکنن . کار خلاف قانون . نشان میده که شما ها که ادعا دارید اصل جمهوری اسلامی هستید و هرکس دیگه عامل و مزدور اسراییل هست چقدر به جمهوری اسلامی و قانونش اعتقاد دارید. حد اقلش من که به قول بعضیها خاین و مزدور اسراییل هستم در آمد غیر قانونی در نمیارم

در ضمن تو که ادعا داری اینها توی ایران کار میکنند نه اینجوری نیست اینها همه چیزشان اونور آب هست حتی یک دامنه ایرانی سایتاشون نداره​

به من چه دارن چکار میکنن . کار خلاف قانون . نشان میده که شما ها که ادعا دارید اصل جمهوری اسلامی هستید و هرکس دیگه عامل و مزدور اسراییل هست چقدر به جمهوری اسلامی و قانونش اعتقاد دارید. حد اقلش من که به قول بعضیها خاین و مزدور اسراییل هستم در آمد غیر قانونی در نمیارم

در ضمن تو که ادعا داری اینها توی ایران کار میکنند نه اینجوری نیست اینها همه چیزشان اونور آب هست حتی یک دامنه ایرانی سایتاشون نداره​

مثل اینکه به رایفی پور بگی چرا تویتر میری

میگه نیت مهمه

بگذریم
این همه آدم تو ایران از سر تحریم و فلاکت رفتن فارکس باز شدن و‌بورس باز یا از سر شکم سیری

این همه دور دور بازی

تورم آمریکا رو یه ایرانی بهتر تحلیل میکنه تا آمریکایی

Back
Top Bottom