What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

تو هاسبارا ترول ارزش نداری که من وقت ارزشمندمو تلف بکنم

من اگه بخوام میتونم پول بدم پاکی ها تو ۲ ثانیه بنت کنن ولی بد عادت میشن

Prove me I'm wrong, prove me I'm right

بیا سرشو بگیر بچه اسرائیلی
so it is it, now you threaten members you can bribe moderators to ban them.
the fact that you raised your arm and surrendered and resorted to smilies is enough for me show how fake you are

تو اسراییلی لجن میری زیر خاک ولی دیگه تو مملکت من قحطی و جنگ و استثمار و استعمار رو نخواهی دید 🇮🇷👈

Speak english
at least after each sentence i say i don't have to go and wash my mouth with soap and water

View attachment 873125

ببین بچه کونده اسراییلی من ثانیه ای دارم از اينترنت پول درمیارم مثل تو نیستم خودمو تو این فروم الاف کنم !
then what , am i supposed to be jealous ? you chose to make money , with something that strictly banned under iranian laws . i choose to help people of my country.
by the way does it matter how much money you are making of the internet , if you are an impolite person , with a foul mouth , that need washing after each sentence you say

Milad Tower at nite and in day time..
Milad_at_night.jpg

3391042.jpg

A farm in Talash..yes it is not a painting!
Talash_farm.jpg

Village northern Iran
Village.jpg

then what , am i supposed to be jealous ? you chose to make money , with something that strictly banned under iranian laws . i choose to help people of my country.
by the way does it matter how much money you are making of the internet , if you are an impolite person , with a foul mouth , that need washing after each sentence you say

امارکت، الپاری، لایت فارکس و خیلی بروکرها و صرافی های دیگه بن نیستند

👉👉 مرتیکه دلقک دروغ نگو

Last edited:
ایران برای اکثریت شده داب اسمش و الپاری و‌ بورس بازی و فارکس بازی و دور دور توی خیابون ها

پس کی تحریمه خدایی

Iran deal effect on crude oil in winter:
1.5 million more output
20-25 percent lower oil prices
This equals 25 percent less US inflation.

Good deal to put Iranian nukes in a box until oil supply improves. :D

@Hack-Hook

امارکت، الپاری، لایت فارکس و خیلی بروکرها و صرافی های دیگه بن نیستند

👉👉 مرتیکه دلقک دروغ نگو
اگر اطلاع نداری بدان و آگاه باش که هر گونه خرید و فروش ارز دیجیتال با منشا استخراج خارج از ایران ممنوع و غیر قانونی است

در مورد دلقک هم که قبلا در مورد آسمان بنفش و آب خشک و اکسیژن سمی و سرما وگرما و ..... مشخص شد دلقک کیه

Back
Top Bottom