What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i've heard it's for commandos.but somehow weird to me.as if the commandos supposed to go to the party with their friends.cuz commandos should do their mission in hard conditions.they must not have any ration and eat from nature.
don't knew about that , but in reality , if you want to be in nature you must stay and hunt or gather food . or move and bring your ration with yourself . you cant ask them to move , do their job and find their food at the same time

i've heard it's for commandos.but somehow weird to me.as if the commandos supposed to go to the party with their friends.cuz commandos should do their mission in hard conditions.they must not have any ration and eat from nature.
another pack for another day with different food

You mean like thousands of people do every day in the west with impunity? So take your absurd analogies elsewhere.
wonder whats your problem . i just stated a fact about alcohol consumption here . never compared it to west or east

wonder whats your problem . i just stated a fact about alcohol consumption here . never compared it to west or east

You claimed nobody cares, if nobody cared law enforcement would confront public drunkenness and mast bazi the same way as they do in the west i.e. not at all.

Also alcohol consumption is massively superior in the west.

Last edited:
1661018761905.png

Depending on Iran’s nuclear technical prowess, it could build a 10 KT nuclear device with as little as 4-7kg of HEU.

Armies move on their stomach...lol...Iran has many surprises..

In @Gothic aka @unrequitted_love_suzy hanuz ban nashode

In modirha cheghad oghdeyi yan
They will not ban him because he creates controversy and makes members to post...the more postings the better for the forum traffic..

I had this discussion of 10 Kt with 3 kg in case of a well designed system. @QWECXZ
Yeah. I actually remembered our discussion as soon as I saw that.
But you were referring to AQ Khan's photo, claiming that 1 Kg of HEU yields almost 20 KT. I mean that's a much bolder claim than what is suggested in that table.

Nevertheless, there's no doubt that the higher you can compress uranium, the lower the critical mass will become. Actually, the relation between critical mass and compression is inversely proportional. So, 90% HEU has a critical mass of 60 kilograms. By two times compression using implosion, the critical mass will be reduced to nearly 15 kilograms. By three times compression, it will get as low as 6.5 kg. The devil is in how much you can actually compress it. I have previously posted a graph that showed how much pressure in bars is necessary for the compression of uranium and the exponential difficulty of compressing uranium was quite clear and impressive. The French compressed uranium to almost 3 times in their first nuclear explosion in Algeria in early 1960s. The yield was almost 70 KT according to Wikipedia. Can Iran get there? The Israeli nuclear experts claim that their simulations showed that Iran's approximate implosion technique could potentially achieve 30 KT but they didn't mention how much fissile material Iran was planning to use, but we know that the design they showed suggested a fusion-boosted weapon with a levitated pit.

Anyway, as we both have said previously, the main issue in the path of Iran becoming a nuclear state is cojones and political willingness to escalate things, which seems not to be there. Iran is literally the punching bag of the West and all we witness are measures that do nothing but are there for local consumption and propaganda.

Quick reality check: honest Arab host from Emirati overseas broadcaster Al-Hiwar TV highlights Iran's progress and political and economical self-reliance, contrasting it with the state of Arab nations of the Persian Gulf .

We could and should add, the Pahlavis' defunct nokar client regime, which had reinstated unequal agreements with western oil companies selling off Iran's resources, was purchasing overpriced weaponry from the USA with no trace of a domestic defence industry (hence the 40.000 US military advisers polluting sacred Iranian soil with their filthy boots) and only to serve as the west's "gendarme" against Soviet expansionism, had its prime ministers green lighted and at times even directly appointed by Washington against the shah's will (such as Amini), could not even have his feared secret police SAVAK publish a book denouncing the influence of freemasonry upon his regime, and had authorized American military personnel to rape and murder Iranian women and children without facing any sort of judicial prosecution from Iranian courts, the epitome of servility and the trigger for Imam Khomeini's call for a popular uprising on the 15th of Khordad 1342 / 1963.

The presenter also puts in his place a clownish interviewee who was trying to suggest that Islamic Iran like her Arab neighbors is under the thumb of the USA.

Patriotic Iranians will thank God every day for the Islamic Revolution which emancipated Iran from such a sorry status of subservience.

With mo'aned-eneaging comments from Omid Dana:

Full sequence translated and subtitled by Kavosh Media:

Last edited:
Quick reality check: honest Arab host from Emirati overseas broadcaster Al-Hiwar TV highlights Iran's progress and political and economical self-reliance, contrasting it with the state of Arab nations of the Persian Gulf .

We could and should add, the Pahlavis' defunct nokar client regime, which had reinstated unequal agreements with western oil companies selling off Iran's resources, was purchasing overpriced weaponry from the USA with no trace of a domestic defence industry and only to serve as the west's "gendarme" against Soviet expansionism, had his prime ministers green lighted and at times even directly chosen by Washington, could not even have his feared secret police SAVAK publish a book denouncing the influence of freemasonry upon his regime, and had authorized American military personnel to rape and murder Iranian women and children without facing any sort of judicial prosecution from Iranian courts, the epitome of servility.

The presenter also puts in his place a clownish interviewee who was trying to suggest that Islamic Iran like her Arab neighbors is under the thumb of the USA.

Patriotic Iranians will thank God every day for the Islamic Revolution which emancipated Iran from such a sorry status of subservience.

With mo'aned-eneaging comments from Omid Dana:

Full sequence translated and subtitled by Kavosh Media:

Story time.

Decades ago, when my Dad was in university, he met some Iranian students who'd enrolled there (including some Zoroastrians).

Now you must know, my Dad is a mischievous prankster to the core and decided to have fun with them. One day, when the students came in for class, he informed them that an Iranian man whom he believed to be an undercover SAVAK agent had come on campus, inquiring about the Iranian students.

They all went white as sheets and mobbed him, the most scared among them being the Zoroastrian. He led them along for a while, feeding them a tale until finally he cracked up and confessed he was pulling their leg.

They implored him never to do it again and that was that, but it's a nice illustrative example of how feared the SAVAK used to be.

Story time.

Decades ago, when my Dad was in university, he met some Iranian students who'd enrolled there (including some Zoroastrians).

Now you must know, my Dad is a mischievous prankster to the core and decided to have fun with them. One day, when the students came in for class, he informed them that an Iranian man whom he believed to be an undercover SAVAK agent had come on campus, inquiring about the Iranian students.

They all went white as sheets and mobbed him, the most scared among them being the Zoroastrian. He led them along for a while, feeding them a tale until finally he cracked up and confessed he was pulling their leg.

They implored him never to do it again and that was that, but it's a nice illustrative example of how feared the SAVAK used to be.

Pleasant and amusing story I must say.

With this in mind, imagine how subservient and zalil the monarchy used to be that when the shah himself commissioned Esma'il Ra'in, a SAVAK collaborator no less, to publish a series of books titled Farāmushkhāne va frāmāsonery dar Irān exposing the identities of some of the freemason grand-masters who used to pull the strings in Iran prior to the Islamic Revolution (notably ex-Prime Minister Sharif Emami) based on classified SAVAK reports, protests by the lodges were enough to have Mohammad Reza Pahlavi order a ban of the books.

I mean, compare this unbelievable degree of vassalage to the Islamic Republic's prowess. Truly like night and day.

Screenshot_2020-08-17-15-18-51-1.png

Last edited:
Story time.

Why would the Zoroastrian be scared?

SAVAK was against the Islamists, most of those captured and tortured were communists and Islamists. Shah was very pro Persian and pro Zoroastrian.

Story doesn’t make sense.

Back
Top Bottom