What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Law enforcement and devout Muslims ie the extreme majority of Iranians.
not a single one of the drunk who i treated were charged with anything while the police officer sit literally 2m away from the room i'm treating them in and please don't make me laugh please .
police officer don't care if you don't start a rampage after drinking alcohol . and don\t do it in middle of crowded street . the devout Muslim are so busy with their life that Amr-be-Maaroof and Nahy-Az-Monker literally become an endangered species thank to economical hardship and some morons who because they didn't knew what is a monkar and what is a maaroof and when its allowed and how to do it portrait a very negative picture of it and the one who still do it in the society

Hi dear friends
Here i posted a video of IRAN's army ration pack,very intresting.
comparing to the other armies(China,Germany,Britain,USA) the Iranian one was acceptable.the packing,the food itself the calories and other thing.
چرا ندیدینش بچه ها؟
:(

من یه نفر چرا باید برم به جنگ دشمن؟؟

یه کدومتون غیرت ندارین این افغانی رو ریپورت کنین لااقل ؟

not a single one of the drunk who i treated were charged with anything while the police officer sit literally 2m away from the room i'm treating them in and please don't make me laugh please .
police officer don't care if you don't start a rampage after drinking alcohol . and don\t do it in middle of crowded street . the devout Muslim are so busy with their life that Amr-be-Maaroof and Nahy-Az-Monker literally become an endangered species thank to economical hardship and some morons who because they didn't knew what is a monkar and what is a maaroof and when its allowed and how to do it portrait a very negative picture of it and the one who still do it in the society
You should have electrocuted them for being filthy drunks and breaking both Islamic and Iranian law.

Hi dear friends
Here i posted a video of IRAN's army ration pack,very intresting.
comparing to the other armies(China,Germany,Britain,USA) the Iranian one was acceptable.the packing,the food itself the calories and other thing.
certainly the quality of the food seems to increased in recent years
wonder if its for which branch . and from which rank

certainly the quality of the food seems to increased in recent years
wonder if its for which branch . and from which rank
i've heard it's for commandos.but somehow weird to me.as if the commandos supposed to go to the party with their friends.cuz commandos should do their mission in hard conditions.they must not have any ration and eat from nature.

Back
Top Bottom