What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

why you posted the picture , the context of your post and what other thing you put in that post .
what bear means in Russian patriotism and what it don't mean in our nationalism . made it clear what you meant . you guys are the remnant of Russia worshipers who tried to separate Kurdistan and Azerbaijan from Iran that's clear.
by the way that's a fact Russian bears are larger than Iranian bear by the way you like bear here is an Iranian Black bear which is part of Asiatic black Bear Family
%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%B3_%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%87_-_%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg

bet you even was not aware of its existence
Koskesh @Hack-Hook , I posted the bear as an example of Iranian wildlife and in this thread since it's created for non-military matters. And my intended audience certainly wasn't you and your koskhooli.

And yeah, I know what an Asiatic black bear is and what it's range is - it lives in the country of my birth too, you cunt.

Koskesh @Hack-Hook , I posted the bear as an example of Iranian wildlife and in this thread since it's created for non-military matters. And my intended audience certainly wasn't you and your koskhooli.

And yeah, I know what an Asiatic black bear is and what it's range is - it lives in the country of my birth too, you cunt.
yeah sure brother bears
those two bear were not brother , they were female bear and its cub .

by the way this post show very well what you meant
Two opinion videos by a guy who no military experience and a 2:15:43 livestream? Brother, I'm more amused than irritated but pretty sad at the same time...sad because you're little more than a rubber stamp for an antiquated method of discourse which the government lets proliferate among the pro-Iranian bloc for some reason in a rather ill-advised move.

The section at 15:55 of this video - "Was Kyiv a feint?"

The whole section is 3 minutes and 22 seconds long (up to 19:18 mark); you may watch it if you wish. My pen is lifted on this topic from now.

Bonus video on the "Kyiv feint" (but this is a pro-western channel, just so you know) -

Brother Bear 💚!

Eurasian brown bear in northern Iran.

View attachment 871565

Last edited:
yeah sure brother bears
those two bear were not brother , they were female bear and its cube .

by the way this post show very well what you meant
"Brother Bear" is an animated film, you ignoramus.

And the pic I posted was separate from the post on russia; I made it immediately after that but the forum clubbed it together. Moreover, I'm being critical of russia but you've got your tongue lodged deep in your own koon and can't follow simple English either.

"Brother Bear" is an animated film, you ignoramus.

And the pic I posted was separate from the post on russia; I made it immediately after that but the forum clubbed it together. Moreover, I'm being critical of russia but you've got your tongue lodged deep in your own koon and can't follow simple English either.
there is a thread about natural beauty of iran. and i'm aware the old animation. the brother bear is about a native American boy who live with his tribe in Alaska and he turn to a Grizzly bear which is even bigger than Russian bears .

by the way i wonder how impolite someone can be , how some one vocabulary must be degenerated to be able to made such posts. wonder how his family brought him up . did they even taught him/her the ugliness of using some manner of speaking .
لقمان را گفتند: ادب از که آموختی؟

گفت: از بی ادبان! هر چه از ایشان در نظرم ناپسند آمد از فعل آن پرهیز کردم.

نگویند از سر بازیچه حرفی
کز آن پندی نگیرد صاحب هوش

و گر صد باب حکمت پیش نادان
بخوانند آیدش بازیچه در گوش

Something I thought of a few days ago; are music notes written left to right in Iran, and if so does it not make adding words to the notes a bit challenging?

by the way i wonder how impolite someone can be , how some one vocabulary must be degenerated to be able to made such posts. wonder how his family brought him up . did they even taught him/her the ugliness of using some manner of speaking .
"uSe GoOd LanGuAgE"

I find it funny how all of you harp on that like a bunch of koonis non-stop. NO, I WILL NOT. I refuse to because you hide behind your pretence of good manners and honeyed words to conceal the flaws and the poison embedded in your nature. You forget it time and time again - I'm of Iranian descent myself and I know how Iranians function.

I'm direct, I'm uncouth and I don't shy away from kicking up the dirt, especially when you take sly digs at Iran non-stop. There will be no ostrich-like attitude of sticking your head in the sand by hiding behind Rumi and Saadi here. Instead of complaining all the time like an old crone, wag your tongue and speak on how to fix flaws instead of moaning and bitching all the time.

If you were First Lieutenant in the Army, act like one.

Countless nationalities would come before Iran.
Notice he pins this vice on Iranians, completely ignoring the existence of the British, the Germans and the Dutch, all of whom practically have beer flowing in their veins.

My disdain for him turned to dislike and now it's curdling into hatred.

"uSe GoOd LanGuAgE"

I find it funny how all of you harp on that like a bunch of koonis non-stop. NO, I WILL NOT. I refuse to because you hide behind your pretence of good manners and honeyed words to conceal the flaws and the poison embedded in your nature. You forget it time and time again - I'm of Iranian descent myself and I know how Iranians function.

I'm direct, I'm uncouth and I don't shy away from kicking up the dirt, especially when you take sly digs at Iran non-stop. There will be no ostrich-like attitude of sticking your head in the sand by hiding behind Rumi and Saadi here. Instead of complaining all the time like an old crone, wag your tongue and speak on how to fix flaws instead of moaning and bitching all the time.

If you were First Lieutenant in the Army, act like one.

Notice he pins this vice on Iranians, completely ignoring the existence of the British, the Germans and the Dutch, all of whom practically have beer flowing in their veins.

My disdain for him turned to dislike and now it's curdling into hatred.
People please do not engage this person.

"uSe GoOd LanGuAgE"

It's possible to speak in a firm and even extremely harsh manner and to discipline someone without the specific use of foul vocabulary (especially sexually-oriented swear words). Generalization of such language is a symptom of cultural Americanization in addition to being un-Islamic, and is in fact actively being promoted by the zio-American enemy as part of their social engineering efforts.

This is not to say that when someone is flamebaiting and being provocative under the cover of a courteous and civil appearance, they shouldn't be put in their place. Just that there are better and similarly effective ways to go about it.

Last edited:
Salar jan

permanentlybanned @unrequitted_love_suzy aka @Gothic

یه افغانی هست

حرفای سکسی خیلی تو فروم زده و ایرانی ها رو مسخره کرده

انگليسیش هم خوبه چون یه مدت تو کانادا بوده و پول کم آورده و برگشته ایران

@Serpentine @Arian @rmi5

ایرانی های قدیمی کجا رفتن ؟

@Gothic یه کارگر افغانی هست

عکس چشم بادومیش و مواد کشیدنش رو توی فروم فرستاده بود

طرف شیشه میزنه هر لحظه یه حالی داره

قبلنا مست میکرد میومد میگفت چون من چون افغانی هستم دخترا بهم پا نمیدن
Ba'd motmaenni @Gothic o @unrequitted_love_suzy har 2 yek user hastan?

Back
Top Bottom