What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Not that surprising, the whole world is facing droughts and Iran's doesn't have that much farmland anyways, it's very mountainous and some desert terrain in the east so. Atleast Iran has more than enough resources and funding to buy wheat for its people.

Not that surprising, the whole world is facing droughts and Iran's doesn't have that much farmland anyways, it's very mountainous and some desert terrain in the east so. Atleast Iran has more than enough resources and funding to buy wheat for its people.
I'd rather hang all the previous ministers of agriculture, then the actual one

Rice production stands at 2.9m tons in a year

Iran is the third-largest producer of watermelon in the world.

@Shawnee dear bro,

@Falcon29 is a Professional Zionist, he knows Arabic language well better than many of us. I always doubted the guy, at the time of ISIS uprising, he and his collegues were actively Takfiring Shia Muslims. I went through his comments years ago, he called Shias the absolute Kuffar. But after ISIS demise, he denied it all.

He and his likes in social media have an specified job, they have to create religious faultlines amongst Muslims. His line of thought is, Iran is an enemy of Sunnis, Shias and Sunnis are enemies and Muslims can never be united. They have spread lies and forged stories about Hezbollah and Iran in Syria. Be careful when arguing with that Zionist, he knows us well and he knows how to touch the nerves of Arabs and Persians.

1652212890770.png

What are the odds?

I'd rather hang all the previous ministers of agriculture, then the actual one

Rice production stands at 2.9m tons in a year

Iran is the third-largest producer of watermelon in the world.
This will probably remain the trend for Iran and basically the rest of the region. Wheat demand will continue to grow. Most of this region + North Africa is incapable for producing 100% for its people, and we have alot of mouths to feed. We just don't have the right land for it.

So according to the IMF Economic Outlook (April 2022), Iran's GDP, because of energy prices I'm guessing, is currently slated to be 1.7 trillion this year.

The energy prices have brought Iran's GDP per capita to $20,260. I was pretty surprised since it increased significantly. Turkey is currently at $8000, Saudi Arabia $28.700, Oman $23,000, USA $76,000, Canada $57,000

So obviously Iran should have a pretty hefty budget surplus this year. The question is, what to do with it ? I feel like just distributing evenly among all citizens would simply create more inflation at a time of heightened inflation all over the globe. Even giving it to Iran's poor is a temporary solution.

I feel like they should give some selected subsidies to Iran's poorest and also create as much employment as possible by investing in more infrastructure and free education, employment workshops specifically for the poor and struggling families and individuals of the nation.

IMF Iran GDP per capita April 2022.jpg

Last edited:

China is still highly reliant on core US technology for their semiconductor chips. This prevents China from truly being independent at this point in time.

Iran’s semiconductor industry is basically non existent and its basically impossible for Iran to establish a semiconductor supply chain free of western tech even if it decided to be a semiconductor producing country.

Keep in mind, most household appliances, smartphones, laptops and even advanced weapons like ballistic / cruise missiles don't require anything close to the most advanced microchips. I believe that the average cars use semiconductors with 40-90 nano meters if I'm not mistaken ?

China is capable of producing semiconductors and since the sanctions were imposed a few years ago, they have made it a primary goal to become more self sufficient and competitive in the field.

Since then the Chinese have invested heavily in the industry and they have managed to yield impressive results. However the quality of their chips are still not on par with Taiwan, although currently China does outsell Taiwan.

Taiwan is currently planning on mass producing a 3 nano meter chip in the second half of 2022 but keep in mind that is their cutting edge. I believe that Chinese companies on average mass produce 7 -14 nm chips.

A common, basic smartphone these days uses 14 nm and 10 years ago the processors of average laptops used 32 nm. Recently IBM has produced a 2 nm chip and that's considered state of the art right now.

Iran produces some microchips, on a very small scale and obviously nowhere near the level of quality as the top players, but hey you have to start somewhere. It just takes time and patience to make progress.

This video has already been shared but since it's relevant, I'll share it again

China is still highly reliant on core US technology for their semiconductor chips. This prevents China from truly being independent at this point in time.

Iran’s semiconductor industry is basically non existent and its basically impossible for Iran to establish a semiconductor supply chain free of western tech even if it decided to be a semiconductor producing country.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, most household appliances, smartphones, laptops and even advanced weapons like ballistic / cruise missiles don't require anything close to the most advanced microchips. I believe that the average cars use semiconductors with 40-90 nano meters if I'm not mistaken ?

China is capable of producing semiconductors and since the sanctions were imposed a few years ago, they have made it a primary goal to become more self sufficient and competitive in the field.

Since then the Chinese have invested heavily in the industry and they have managed to yield impressive results. However the quality of their chips are still not on par with Taiwan, although currently China does outsell Taiwan.

Taiwan is currently planning on mass producing a 3 nano meter chip in the second half of 2022 but keep in mind that is their cutting edge. I believe that Chinese companies on average mass produce 7 -14 nm chips.

A common, basic smartphone these days uses 14 nm and 10 years ago the processors of average laptops used 32 nm. Recently IBM has produced a 2 nm chip and that's considered state of the art right now.

Iran produces some microchips, on a very small scale and obviously nowhere near the level of quality as the top players, but hey you have to start somewhere. It just takes time and patience to make progress.

This video has already been shared but since it's relevant, I'll share it again

Problem is China reliance on Western machines in order to produce below the 9nm level.

China needs to imagine a scenario where like Iran and Russia it is now a pariah. Especially if it tries to go after Taiwan military. China unlike Iran and Russia is not energy independent and thus is vulnerable to energy supply shocks.

While Iran and Russia will likely supply China in the event of a oil embargo. The insurance on tankers and other actions as a means to reduce Chinese oil supply even a little bit will be taken.

The good news is China is a lot more technologically independent of the west than Russia could ever hope to be. But the areas they are dependent are critical areas of the future.

That's why the Chinese are saving up as much gold and foreign currency as possible and also building pipelines from Russia to China. They better make sure those pipeline networks are deep enough. Honestly if the Chinese are smart they should build massive underground facilities and store crude. I mean like as deep as humanly possible underneath mountain ranges.

Problem is China reliance on Western machines in order to produce below the 9nm level.

China needs to imagine a scenario where like Iran and Russia it is now a pariah. Especially if it tries to go after Taiwan military. China unlike Iran and Russia is not energy independent and thus is vulnerable to energy supply shocks.

While Iran and Russia will likely supply China in the event of a oil embargo. The insurance on tankers and other actions as a means to reduce Chinese oil supply even a little bit will be taken.

The good news is China is a lot more technologically independent of the west than Russia could ever hope to be. But the areas they are dependent are critical areas of the future.

@Shawnee

هنوزم می‌گی کرش نیست؟​
قبل جنگ کرش نبود
من بعد جنگ کلیت بازار رو عوض کردم

خودم بهت سیگنال ریزش رو دادم
یادته

سر و شونه گریان و گفتم به ۲۰ که گفتی میرسیم

قبل جنگ کرش نبود
من بعد جنگ کلیت بازار رو عوض کردم

خودم بهت سیگنال ریزش رو دادم
یادته

سر و شونه گریان و گفتم به ۲۰ که گفتی میرسیم
با گونی دارم لونا می‌خرم به امید اینکه ترا برگرده دوباره
اگه بر نگرده ضرر شدیدی کردم که حالاحالاها جبران نمی‌شه

یادته می‌گفتم کافیه فقط آمریکا نرخ بهره رو ببره بالا تا بریم ۳۰ هزار؟ گفتی بایدن جراتش رو نداره؟​

با گونی دارم لونا می‌خرم به امید اینکه ترا برگرده دوباره
اگه بر نگرده ضرر شدیدی کردم که حالاحالاها جبران نمی‌شه

یادته می‌گفتم کافیه فقط آمریکا نرخ بهره رو ببره بالا تا بریم ۳۰ هزار؟ گفتی بایدن جراتش رو نداره؟​

شورت هم بکن

دوباره ممکنه بیت بریزه

شت کوین شورت کن با حد ضرر

شورت هم بکن

دوباره ممکنه بیت بریزه

جنگ نمیشد اینطور نمیشد
بایدن هم البته کمکی نکرد

شورت هم بکن

دوباره ممکنه بیت بریزه

احتمال زیاد بیت بره روی ۲۰ هزار ساپورت تشکیل بده