Iranian Chill Thread

Qatari Emir Visits Iran for Enhanced Ties

14010222000736637879858010900421_78624_PhotoT.jpg
14010222000546637879683772619046_30192_PhotoT.jpg
14010222000719637879823468556580_89788_PhotoT.jpg
14010222000736637879857962150326_43837_PhotoT.jpg
14010222000736637879857876994064_82781_PhotoT.jpg
14010222000675637879789378087814_23495_PhotoT.jpg

if CHinese are smart they wouldve told incompetent Pakistani proxy Guaido imposter cowardly, modern day slave of US gov to allow IP pipeline to be setup to supply China oil.....that would be a DONE DONE for China's oil needs....Iran can fulfil the oil logistics...Pakistan hasnt....too bad for Pakistan instead waiting for India to validate it. OMG ahh!
That's why the Chinese are saving up as much gold and foreign currency as possible and also building pipelines from Russia to China. They better make sure those pipeline networks are deep enough. Honestly if the Chinese are smart they should build massive underground facilities and store crude. I mean like as deep as humanly possible underneath mountain ranges.

Buy a small amount of LUNA if you want to profit now.
I bought $100 worth of LUNA and I've turned it into $1200 in less than 12 hours. You can easily sell it at 2x or 3x after a short time and then buy again when it drops. They're trying to slowly recover UST by minting and then burning LUNA now. This cycle will repeat itself for a short while.

The only problem is that I'm getting addicted to it and I might lose all of it suddenly. I need to stop. :|

Buy a small amount of LUNA if you want to profit now.
I bought $100 worth of LUNA and I've turned it into $1200 in less than 12 hours. You can easily sell it at 2x or 3x after a short time and then buy again when it drops. They're trying to slowly recover UST by minting and then burning LUNA now. This cycle will repeat itself for a short while.

The only problem is that I'm getting addicted to it and I might lose all of it suddenly. I need to stop. :|

You are gambling, Not trading at this point.

LUNA is worthless right now. Something that goes from 100+ to .01 and loses 99% of its value—shows serious problems.

You are gambling, Not trading at this point.

LUNA is worthless right now. Something that goes from 100+ to .01 and loses 99% of its value—shows serious problems.
I know, but gains like this happen very rarely and in extremely chaotic situations like now.
I mean, come on. How else could I recover my losses this fast?
And even if I had lost all of it, it would've been $100. But my gain so far has been 11x more than my small investment.
It is gambling, but what if Luna somehow miraculously manages to reach $1 and recovers from the attack? It's not theoretically impossible. Is it?

The algorithm is going to get UST pegged to dollar again. And after that happens, they'll start burning the minted Luna coins. What then? A minuscule investment can have insane gains then.

Yes but Russia is setting up pipelines to supply China. In case of war and in case Russian oil and natural gas is not sufficient, Iran can also send oil to Russia via the Caspian and then from Russia to China.

Pakistan would make a fortune building a pipeline from Iran but the US pressure and pressure from Arab vassal states who give Pakistan subsidies is too great. If however Imran Khan is re-elected, you never know. He's going to want to spit in the face of the US anyway he can.

if CHinese are smart they wouldve told incompetent Pakistani proxy Guaido imposter cowardly, modern day slave of US gov to allow IP pipeline to be setup to supply China oil.....that would be a DONE DONE for China's oil needs....Iran can fulfil the oil logistics...Pakistan hasnt....too bad for Pakistan instead waiting for India to validate it. OMG ahh!

US approving a 40B military aid package to Ukraine. By contrast the entire annual military budget of Russia in a given year is 65B at most.

US is trying to dull the Russian war machine and force them to spend years rebuilding. Not my words, words of actual high level US officials.
US approved 40 B subside to her military industry ...
Weak Russia which has bad relationship with the west is better for Iran ...

Was it really a good idea to cut bread subsidies now with the Ukraine war raging ? Really ? Again like the gas price increase last time, why don't they do it gradually if they have to ?

At the same time I can understand what the government is doing. Iran has had subsidies on bread for decades. This year, because of global warming / droughts Iran is going to have a wheat shortfall. Also because of the crisis in Ukraine the price of wheat has shot through the roof. So it's not really sustainable for the government to pay for subsidies.

For the poorest people in the country I understand but not for the entire population, subsidies are not a healthy for an economy. In the big picture the situation is much worse in neighboring countries like Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc Many countries are bankrupt or experiencing hyperinflation. I read today that Tunisia needs an IMF bailout. Sri Lanka is completely bankrupt, out of fuel and food.

At the same time, if you truly believe that bread is too expensive than buy rice instead or potatoes or noodles or whatever. If enough people do this the price of bread will actually come down because retailers would rather sell as discount than let their bread go to waste right ? You can always vote with your wallet.

Last edited:
I was reading this interesting book that talks about sanctions busting. Here are some interesting excerpts relevant to Iran from the book.

ZFS-001.png

ZFS-002.png

ZFS-003.png

ZFS-004.png

ZFS-005.png

ZFS-007.png
ZFS-006.png

ZFS-008.png

ZFS-009.png

ZFS-010.png

ZFS-011.png

ZFS-012.png

ZFS-013.png

ZFS-014.png

ZFS-015.png

ZFS-016.png

ZFS-017.png

ZFS-018.png

ZFS-019.png

ZFS-020.png

ZFS-021.png

ZFS-022.png

ZFS-023.png

ZFS-024.png

ZFS-025.png

ZFS-026.png

ZFS-027.png

ZFS-028.png

ZFS-029.png

ZFS-030.png

US approving a 40B military aid package to Ukraine. By contrast the entire annual military budget of Russia in a given year is 65B at most.

US is trying to dull the Russian war machine and force them to spend years rebuilding. Not my words, words of actual high level US officials.
His words certainly gives gravitas to to the whole thing don’t they Sparky. I wonder if Russia is worried about an Air Force coup much like the pulp you keep peddling about the IRI? More deep thoughts to us in the land of sunshine? 😁

At the same time, if you truly believe that bread is too expensive than buy rice instead or potatoes or noodles or whatever. If enough people do this the price of bread will actually come down because retailers would rather sell as discount than let their bread go to waste right ? You can always vote with your wallet.
They can't.

Input costs have gone up substantially. They'll have to sell at a loss if they want to generate demand, hence the current problem we have.

Back
Top Bottom