What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Pakistan would make a fortune building a pipeline from Iran but the US pressure
US and allies will hit those pipelines to cut oil supply to China i e mainland of Pakistan and we will become their target.
A small county like Pakistan can't withstand world powers in conventional war so your proposal can prove fatal for us in any China-Nato conflict.
Even Iran will not try to send oil tankers to China because NATO will have eye on each and every corner of Ocean.They will destroy it before it reaches even Russia.
If Iran responds,This will lead to potential world war from China-Nato war.

Russia is a strong county.They can take the risk to reap the economic benefits in peace time.

Even Iran will not try to send oil tankers to China because NATO will have eye on each and every corner of Ocean.They will destroy it before it reaches even Russia.

Yes it will. We sent tankers to Syria against all sanctions. We sent it to Venezuela against all sanctions. We supplied gasoline to Lebanon

Israel attacked a dozen oil tankers and we retaliated and the attacks stopped.

While we cannot hope to match the naval reach of NATO, Iran has its own ways of retribution. Iran’s policy has been if it cannot supply oil to its customers/allies than it will inflict pain on the West until it backs off.

A NATO-China conflict would split the world and NATO would have no legal justification to stop any oil cargo to China. So no oil exporter that isn’t aligned with the West will follow that order.

A small county like Pakistan can't withstand world powers in conventional war

Your fellow countrymen on PDF think Pakistan is the world superpower and can’t take over the world.

A NATO-China conflict would split the world and NATO would have no legal justification to stop any oil cargo to China. So no oil exporter that isn’t aligned with the West will follow that order.
Well sending oil to China or not is your problem not ours..we will want these powers to fall without involving in war.

If these powers will fall,we will have no one to give us loans hence some self sufficiency projects will come.
This US/China geopolitics is f#cking us really hard.

Your fellow countrymen on PDF think Pakistan is the world superpower
No we are not.
But we have potential to become "Germany of the East" if we can set our direction right.

US and allies will hit those pipelines to cut oil supply to China i e mainland of Pakistan and we will become their target.
A small county like Pakistan can't withstand world powers in conventional war so your proposal can prove fatal for us in any China-Nato conflict.
Are you talking about NUCLEAR Pakistan? Why are you presenting your country like its so helpless? smh. i dont buy you already playing victim on behalf of your country Pakistan. ALso, you cant predict the future for sure, so you are theorizing, not actually stating what will or can happen in the future.

Are you talking about NUCLEAR Pakistan? Why are you presenting your country like its so helpless?
We have already fought so many wars.Wars only bring destruction and instability.so now we will not do anything that can drag us into others wars.
We have nuclear weapons,but that does not mean we should become part of other countries wars.

Its simple theory,NATO will hit oil supply lines to China in any future conflict.if these supply lines pass through Pakistan, Pakistan will become their target which will drag us into war.

Which countries are business friendly ?
Friendly to who? This list correlates with who is "friendly" to Western countries..lol. Western politics affects so many things, because they can do so indirectly too, such as via sanctions, influence in international orgs that influence world opinion.

Friendly to who? This list correlates with who is "friendly" to Western countries..lol. Western politics affects so many things, because they can do so indirectly too, such as via sanctions, influence in international orgs that influence world opinion.
First of all friendly to their own population.some businesses licences take months/years to get them.

"you want to get this licence ?! I , myself wanted to get this one and I couldn't get it till now." From one of the guys behind one of government desks.source is a reliable friend.

"After spending many years in foreign countries Mr X came back to Iran with intention of helping his mother land.one day later he went back to the foreign country." one of those 3 AM documentaries.source channel 1 IRIB.

It took more than 18 months to get my new identification card. myself

Last edited:
Running out of missiles is not the same thing as actually out of missiles. You notice they fire a few missiles but not like a hundred a day?
Why would the rate of fire remain the same throughout when static targets were already destroyed within the first few weeks. Target bank would've already been cleared by now.

All targets from this point on are new targets whether they'd be makeshift runways for drone/aircraft take offs or supply depots etc... Hence, the usage declines substantially.

Well the protests have started over the cut in subsidies. No need to link the various videos leaking across social media.

In the long run cutting subsidies is a necessary event. Short run the timing could have been better.

A anti-corruption campaign alongside these cut of subsidies could free tens of billions of dollars a year which can then be used on the people thru various economic reform programs and targeting the poor thru sustainable programs that help them rise to middle class rather than just cheap handouts.

Well the protests have started over the cut in subsidies. No need to link the various videos leaking across social media.

In the long run cutting subsidies is a necessary event. Short run the timing could have been better.

A anti-corruption campaign alongside these cut of subsidies could free tens of billions of dollars a year which can then be used on the people thru various economic reform programs and targeting the poor thru sustainable programs that help them rise to middle class rather than just cheap handouts.

It was never necessary , You can't use Economic policies of Europe and USA in Iran ..,
any way , give wage and salaries in dollars then ask people to pay in dollars ...

people like you who support them are criminal ...

Back
Top Bottom