What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Treasonous Ukraine regime renamed Donetsk settlement into "New York":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_(Ukraine)

What Uncle Toms.

View attachment 842463

Imagine Iranian equivalents of these Ukrainian NATO-vassals getting into power... They'd probably be glad to rename Tehran as "Las Vegas" and Takhte Jamshid as "San Francisco".

Dont worry, The Russians will fully de-nazify/de-westernize ukraine.
These Ukies have signs in ukie/english. But not Russian, even though its the common language of mariupol.

What does that tell you?

1652109422184.png

Putin made a fiery speech ill post if i find again, that went something like:

"These guys think that by economic attacks and threats they can intimidate Russia into submission. But History has shown , we Russians are not like that, and will never become anybodies vassal "

Only an utter fool thinks putin is going to give up without achieving every single goal. If anything, Strong ukie/western resistance only validated his military decision. As waiting longer would have meant an even stronger ukraine more deeply entrenched in the western camp.

.....because neither US nor EU can actually fight a new war. smh.

If true, I take this as a positive development for iran and it allies.
Agreed, Iranian strategic patience even outdid Russia, good job Iran.

Iran will get a lot more "freedom to operate" in Syria as long as the Ukraine war stays serious and hot. Israel loses more in the region.

Last edited:
Russians inspect destroyed Ukrainian position and move on. North Donbas.

The Russians are slowly but methodically tightening the noose, pincer around the final target of Kramatorsk. They are now using combined arms, reconnaissance and alot of artillery to destroy Ukrainian ambush positions ahead of time before moving on with overwhelming force.

What I find most disappointing about the Russians is their lack of drone usage. I mean they have some decent prototypes but they never mass produced them except for mostly the Orlon-10. Realistically at this point Iran or Turkey are like a drone superpowers compared to Russia. Even the Houthis are more adept at using drones than the Russians.

This is probably partly due to the fact that the Russians have such a massive airforce of over 1000 fighter jets, so they relly on it, but realistically, losing a pilot, which takes years to train and fighter jet worth tens of millions is a matter of national prestige and it's a huge investment, it's a massive loss. On the other hand losing a drone here and there is not a big deal.

I mean think about it, even for the price of one SU-30, if it costs Russia let's say $40 million to build or $30 million, they could easily build 30 or more Mohajer--6 type drones for that price. They really slipped in this department. That and their initial rush to Kiev thinking it would be like another Crimea.

Anyways it seems that they've now rectified the situation. Now all we can is to wait and see.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, there’s gonna be an increase in Zionist airstrikes then
Iranian has been dealing with this for a long time and is ok with it.
. No Russians to hang around and make the Israelis maybe not strike lol.
No! No Russians to interfere with Iranian retaliation or counter attacks on Israel in Syria! Russia has prevented heavier Iranian weapons and air defense systems from entering Syria, such as Bavars, Tabas, Khordad 3rd, etc.

But if Russia "transfers" too many bases and locations to Iran, Russia will never get them back. LOL

Last edited:
So the situation for the Ukrainians is much worse than I thought. As you can see in this map, two northern pincers are around 20-30 km away from Kramatorsk and another potential southern pincer is 40-50 km away ? It's basically game over for the Ukrainians in Donbas.

I mean I hear that they're planning a large scale counter attack in mid June-July but won't Russia just wipe out any major formations off the map with their satellite reconnaissance, missiles, jets, rockets, artillery ? I mean in the western media they keep saying that Russia is running out of missiles but just 12 hours ago or so Russia hit Odessa with half a dozen or more missiles.

This is the reality. The circle in the center is Kramatorsk.

Ukraine Donbas 10 May 2022.jpg

Meanwhile in the western mainstream media you hear trash like this. Complete and utter lies by a retired US General. Isn't it funny how American politicians can't afford universal healthcare ? The US is the only industrialized nation without it. 10% of their population has no access to healthcare. Homelessness, poverty is running rampant, drugs, tent cities, but they can't fix those problems, they can't afford it.

However when it comes to war, they can always more than easily afford it. The military industrial complex is like a giant octopus which has already devoured the US government. I mean Lloyd Austin, their current secretary of defense used to be on the board of directors for Raytheon. I mean... what else can I say.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom