What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Here we go,

Where did you read the world "Islam" or "Muslim" anywhere in his post????

Can't find neither the word Iran, IRI,....

Looks like blaming Islam is the first unconscious reaction deeply rooted in your subconscion.

Really astonishing from someone that can read, write, use a phone or a computer ....
Are you retarded or what?

The guy was suggesting that the "modesty laws" enforced by the IR is the reason that Iranians are not like that delusional WASP-influenced black woman in the video, implying that it's a good thing to have them, which is clearly not the case because Iran has always been different from those countries even during the Shah (and in fact even more so under the reign of the Shah) and no Muslim country, even the ones that do not enforce these so-called "modesty" laws —write "modesty laws" but read barbaric Taliban-style laws disallowing women from sport stadiums— are anything like the US or Western/Northern Europe. Middle Eastern countries and more generally Muslim countries are not feminist countries and it has nothing to do with enforcing hijab or disallowing women from stadiums.

You talk as if other Muslim countries that do not enforce these modesty rules are like the West.

Even Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan and Indonesia as some of the most religious countries on the planet, do not enforce strict "modesty" laws and the familial values of these countries is nothing like the Western countries. Your whole argument is based on a false premise that the IR strict rules has made familial values in Iran stronger while in the Muslim world, Iranians are considered by many to have the highest number of atheists and anti-religion people.

1651358185864.png

Turkey is upto 5% and climbing. And the countries you name like saudi, pakistan and indonesia culturally are far more conservative on average then Iranians. islam or no islam. And even in those countries western toxic culture is seepiong in.

I think turkey is closer to Iran in terms of conservativeness of the average person in my opinion. and in turkey it would have been unthinkable even 20 years ago. They claimed to be islams standard bearer against christian west for hundreds of years, have a islamist government, and islam was deeply entrenched in them. in 10 years time, dont be surprised if this number goes up to 10%

When it comes to toxic western trash culture. its a relentless process. in the west itself, just a couple decades back in the 60s looks like a complete different universe then today culturally.

In some countries the process takes longer, but you would be an absloute fool to not think the west is doing everything it can to export this shit everywhere. they even bully poor countries on social issues. Just off the top of my head would be uganda losing foriegn aid untill their president was forced to bend the knee and accept western LGBT culture .

once you give them an inch, the floodgates open. and before you know it, Green haired twitter freaks, lgbtq(+ whatever letter gets added daily) and pansexual genderbenders become the cultural standard bearers of society.

Just look at how they ruined the western culture. it was a methodical step by step process. Im personally very secular, and i have never cared for social restrictions.

but the more I learn of this world, and grow up, i keep realizing the khereft akhond i was making fun of most of my life was right all along.

Attachments

• 1651358068936.png
    1651358068936.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 16
Are you retarded or what?

The guy was suggesting that the "modesty laws" enforced by the IR is the reason that Iranians are not like that delusional WASP-influenced black woman in the video, implying that it's a good thing to have them, which is clearly not the case because Iran has always been different from those countries even during the Shah (and in fact even more so under the reign of the Shah) and no Muslim country, even the ones that do not enforce these so-called "modesty" laws -write "modesty laws" but read barbaric Taliban-style laws disallowing women from sport stadiums- are anything like the US or Western/Northern Europe. Middle Eastern countries and more generally Muslim countries are not feminist countries and it has nothing to do with enforcing hijab or disallowing women from stadiums.
Yeah, I'm clearly very retarded.

In 20-30 years, maybe less, all our countries will be like the actual west, it's just a matter of time.

It's the responsibility of the leaders( if there is anyone caring) to try to reverse the tendency, not an easy job at all ....

View attachment 839570

Turkey is upto 5% and climbing. And the countries you name like saudi, pakistan and indonesia culturally are far more conservative on average then Iranians. islam or no islam. And even in those countries western toxic culture is seepiong in.

I think turkey is closer to Iran in terms of conservativeness of the average person in my opinion. and in turkey it would have been unthinkable even 20 years ago. They claimed to be islams standard bearer against christian west for hundreds of years, have a islamist government, and islam was deeply entrenched in them. in 10 years time, dont be surprised if this number goes up to 10%

When it comes to toxic western trash culture. its a relentless process. in the west itself, just a couple decades back in the 60s looks like a complete different universe then today culturally.

In some countries the process takes longer, but you would be an absloute fool to not think the west is doing everything it can to export this shit everywhere. they even bully poor countries on social issues. Just off the top of my head would be uganda losing foriegn aid untill their president was forced to bend the knee and accept western LGBT culture .

once you give them an inch, the floodgates open. and before you know it, Green haired twitter freaks, lgbtq(+ whatever letter gets added daily) and pansexual genderbenders become the cultural standard bearers of society.

Just look at how they ruined the western culture. it was a methodical step by step process. Im personally very secular, and i have never cared for social restrictions.

but the more I learn of this world, and grow up, i keep realizing the khereft akhond i was making fun of most of my life was right all along.
From the bottom-left corner of the map, it's probably more like 3% to 4%, which is quite different from Western European countries or the US where the number is more like two-thirds.

Also, Turkey is no longer a homogeneous society. There are Europeans and immigrants living in Turkey now. There are cities in Turkey where Northern Europeans and Eastern Europeans like Russians, Ukrainians and Swedes have settled there in recent years.

The west itself has entered an unsustainable phase where their current culture is dying out fast. With fertility rates below 1.5 and mass immigration from other cultures to the west, there's no way that this new feminist wave could survive there. At the end of the day, societies need to reproduce to keep their values and culture intact and the West has failed terribly in that regard.

That aside, still there's no indication that strict barbaric laws like those enforced by the IR or Taliban have led to a more family-oriented culture. As I said, Iranians tend to be way more liberal than other Muslims in the world (which is a recent development, particularly after the revolution) and even many Muslims consider us not true Muslims because of that. It wasn't like this during the Shah's reign where people respected religion and the number of practicing Muslims in Iran was noticeably higher. The 1979 revolution would've never happened had Iran not been a religious country then and today Iran is one of the most anti-religion countries in the Muslim world thanks to the laws you are trying to portray as the reason for Iran not being like the West. Most people in Iran live two lives where the second hidden one is even more liberal and delusional than the people you see on Kevin's channel.

Yeah, I'm clearly very retarded.

In 20-30 years, maybe less, all our countries will be like the actual west, it's just a matter of time.

It's the responsibility of the leaders( if there is anyone caring) to try to reverse the tendency, not an easy job at all ....
You are assuming that the cultural dominance of the West will continue to persist while if they go down their current path, soon their culture will be wiped off the map. As long as humans are still biological systems that need reproduction to pass their culture to the next generations, the Westerners stand no chance against Asian and Muslim countries in 2 or 3 decades.

Last edited:
How do you know it's up to 5% in Turkey? The map shows that it's between 0% to 10%. Could be 0%, could be 10%. Where did you get the 5% figure, I wonder?

Also, Turkey is no longer a homogeneous society. There are Europeans and immigrants living in Turkey now. There are cities in Turkey where Northern Europeans and Eastern Europeans like Russians, Ukrainians and Swedes have settled there in recent years.

The west itself has entered an unsustainable phase where their current culture is dying out fast. With fertility rates below 1.5 and mass immigration from other cultures to the west, there's no way that this new feminist wave could survive there. At the end of the day, societies need to reproduce to keep their values and culture intact and the West has failed terribly in that regard.

That aside, still there's no indication that strict barbaric laws like those enforced by the IR or Taliban have led to a more family-oriented culture. As I said, Iranians tend to be way more liberal than other Muslims in the world (which is a recent development, particularly after the revolution) and even many Muslims consider us not true Muslims because of that. It wasn't like this during the Shah's reign where people respected religion and the number of practicing Muslims in Iran was noticeably higher. The 1979 revolution would've never happened had Iran not been a religious country then and today Iran is one of the most anti-religion countries in the Muslim world thanks to the laws you are trying to portray as the reason for Iran not being like the West. Most people in Iran live two lives where the second hidden one is even more liberal and delusional than the people you see on Kevin's channel.

You are assuming that the cultural dominance of the West will continue to persist while if they go down their current path, soon their culture will be wiped off the map. As long as humans are still biological systems that need reproduction to pass their culture to the next generations, the Westerners stand no chance against Asian and Muslim countries in 2 or 3 decades.

I dont understand why your trying so hard to deflect from turkey. Even 1% is too high for an islamic country. Their number is higher then some non muslim but conservative countries like Japan where its in the low 2%

Before the revolution in Iran. There was a booming p**n industry, brothels, and Iran was by then wayyyyy more open and "liberal" then any islamic country around. this was the 70s when the world was still pretty conservative.

If that continued today. can you imagine what Iran would look like? It basically be another (culturally) westernized country. gay pride parades, angry 3rd wave feminists destroying the nuclear family, the end of marriage, the end of family values, the end of children being raised properly... and on and on... ABSOLUTE FILTH

nobody is saying Irans system is perfect. There is room for tweaking. I was making a crude comparison that virtually any conservative society is superior to the west.

And lastly, to compare Iran to taliban shows that you are absolutely delusional. My last post on this topic.

I dont understand why your trying so hard to deflect from turkey. Even 1% is too high for an islamic country. Their number is higher then some non muslim but conservative countries like Japan where its in the low 2%

Before the revolution in Iran. There was a booming p**n industry, brothels, and Iran was by then wayyyyy more open and "liberal" then any islamic country around. this was the 70s when the world was still pretty conservative.

If that continued today. can you imagine what Iran would look like? It basically be another (culturally) westernized country. gay pride parades, angry 3rd wave feminists destroying the nuclear family, the end of marriage, the end of family values, the end of children being raised properly... and on and on... ABSOLUTE FILTH

nobody is saying Irans system is perfect. There is room for tweaking. I was making a crude comparison that virtually any conservative society is superior to the west.

And lastly, to compare Iran to taliban shows that you are absolutely delusional. My last post on this topic.
What if I told you that just until few years ago where the parliament finally legalized issuing citizenship to children born to Iranian mothers and foreign men, many children in Iran were born to illegal immigrants that could not get married to the mother and hence at the time of pregnancy, they were conceived out of wedlock? Do you have reliable stats on that? Because it's been ignored for too long and we are facing a new immigrant crisis nowadays. The sociological impacts of mass immigration to Iran has been overlooked and ignored for far too long and it's time to finally give it the attention it deserves.

And yet, Iran was the country where the Islamic revolution took place in 1979. If people under the reign of the Shah were as anti-religion and anti-Islam as they are today, that could've never happened.

And you think family values have not been destroyed in Iran? Do you know that the divorce rate in new marriages in recent years is almost becoming like flipping a coin? The chance of your marriage outliving 15 years for the new generation in Iran is becoming even worse than flipping a coin. The fertility rate of Iran is falling under 1.8 which has forced the government to give loans to keep the fertility rate up. Most women are studying for Master degrees and PhDs when they clearly do not intend to work in that field. Do you seriously think Iran is any less feminist than Turkey today? I would say Turkey is still doing better than us in many family-related issues.

You missed to see the point. The point is that forcing those "modesty laws" in Iran has backfired and turned Iran into possibly the most liberal population in the Muslim world, rivaled only by Turkey, Azerbaijan and Iraq perhaps. And since only Iran and the Taliban Afghanistan refuse to allow women into stadiums, comparing the Islamic Republic to Taliban is not really that delusional but it's based on laws of the two countries. There are things happening in Mashhad that happens only there and in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, like disallowing women from riding bicycles. Mashhad is a joke. It's a modern version of what a prosperous Taliban-controlled Afghanistan would look like had Afghanistan had oil.

Last edited:

Hats off and kudos to you.

With these spot-on remarks, you joined clear-sighted observers who have come to the realization that what's going on at the societal level in the west, which western regimes or should we say their underlying globalist / masonic / zionist / bankster / transhumanist oligarchy and its tentacles in the south (local liberal elites) are in the process of imposing on mankind as a whole, one step at a time (these people are social engineers and are playing the very long game), is not just a violation, nay an inversion of fundamental religious values and commandments, but also a perilous transgression of natural law, which even a secular or atheist person can readily recognize and will be alarmed by.

It's not modesty laws but societal modernization sui generis that makes people vulnerable to these machinations. Under the Islamic Republic, Iranian society modernized at a very fast pace. By that I mean indicators which at a first glance appear culturally neutral, such as urbanization, generalized public education and increased time spent on studying, access to modern means of communication, etc. As these processes expand, society becomes increasingly exposed to the risk of cultural alienation and uprooting.

And, Iran absolutely tops the list of Muslim nations targeted by the enemy's cultural imperialism and social engineering efforts, supported by the domestic fifth column. Because the Islamic Republic incarnates an alternative model which the enemy fears could sooner or later turn into a source of emulation for others. Moreoever because Iran has enormous potential beyond her many achievements to date.

Also, the notion that Iranians are leading the Muslim world in terms of erosion of traditional values is erroneous. The idea is deliberately being cultivated by the enemy, both with Iranians and non-Iranian Muslim audiences, as part of its overall strategy. Societies such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or Indonesia aren't very well known to most Iranians and vice versa.

Those who studied them some more could surely confirm however that Indonesia is not more religious a society than Iran. In Iran for instance, the degree to which women observe hijab tends to be more proportional to their compliance with traditional sexual morals than is the case in Malaysia and Indonesia (where women who wear hijab of their own volition appear to engage in premarital intimate relationships more frequently). Likewise, a little known result of some empirical studies is that in Saudi Arabia, the proportion of people with atheist beliefs seems to surpass many other states of the region. As for Pakistan, the reason for its comparatively greater conservatism resides quite simply in the slower pace of social development and modernization it has been experiencing.

The bottom line is that once modernization comes into play, the danger escalates. Considering the enemy's focus on Iran, we can only imagine what the situation would have been like if authorities in the Islamic Republic hadn't tried to contain these phenomena through corresponding legislation. Although laws aren't sufficient onto themselves, removing them will only amplify the issue.

Last but not least, the self-destructive course set by the west is not an unintended consequence of their misguided policies, it is actually well thought out and deliberate. And programmed to be replicated the world over, including in Muslim nations. The power-hungry maniacs at the helm of the dominant oligarchy have taken aim at the anthropological essence of mankind, which they intend to subvert in order to impose a completely new reality. Not least because the capitalist system as is, represents a failure and has reached a fatal dead end.

I'd invite readers to explore the work of globalist masterminds such as Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the Davos World Economic Forum. He is on the record for explicitly advocating the suppression of a considerable percentage of the workforce (something along the lines of 40 to 50% or 40 to 80% if I'm not mistaken) in the upcoming decades or years, because they consider that with the development of robotics, A.I. and so on, the economy will be automated to the extent that most of the currently existing jobs will no longer be economically profitable.

Add to this the transhumanist hubris, new technologies enabling physical and mind control (microchip implants etc), as well as statements by these elites suggesting that human beings in their present form are going to make way for new types of species including inorganic life generated by design, and you get a glimpse into what these people are up to. All of it is of course related to the infamous "Great Reset" agenda, a term coined by Schwab himself.

"Enjoy":

Last edited:
As I said, Iranians tend to be way more liberal than other Muslims in the world (which is a recent development, particularly after the revolution) and even many Muslims consider us not true Muslims because of that. It wasn't like this during the Shah's reign where people respected religion and the number of practicing Muslims in Iran was noticeably higher.
Iranians are not religous at all compared to the Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs and Somalis I have met in Norway. They drink alcohol, eat pork and dont pray.

Chapter (4) sūrat l-nisāa (The Women)​

Mohsin Khan: Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

Iranians are not religous at all compared to the Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs and Somalis I have met in Norway. They drink alcohol, eat pork and dont pray.

Because they often aren't from the same social-economic categories as their Pakistani, Turkish, Arabic and Somali counterparts, and more importantly the social-political context of emigration isn't the same between these groups. Iranians who emigrate are almost systematically people impacted by the narratives of the influential Persian-language media apparatus set up by western regimes, which deliberately encourages secularist thinking as a means to promote political opposition to the theocratic Islamic Republic. There is no equivalent to this with other immigrant communities. However, it doesn't project a correct representation of Iranian society itself. Every religious occasion in Iran is attracting massive numbers of citizens, and prior to Covid each year millions used to travel to Iraq for pilgrimage. Pictures of these events are sometimes posted here. It's just that in Iran's case, religious folk have a far lesser tendency to emigrate.

Last edited:
Because they often aren't from the same social-economic categories as their Pakistani, Turkish, Arabic and Somali counterparts, and more importantly the social-political context of emigration isn't the same between these groups. Iranians who emigrate are almost systematically people impacted by the narratives of the influential Persian-language media apparatus set up by western regimes, which deliberately encourages secularist thinking as a means to promote political opposition to the theocratic Islamic Republic. There is no equivalent to this with other immigrant communities. However, it doesn't project a correct representation of Iranian society itself. Every religious occasion in Iran is attracting massive numbers of citizens, and prior to Covid each year millions used to travel to Iraq for pilgrimage. Pictures of these events are sometimes posted here. It's just that in Iran's case, religious folk have a far lesser tendency to emigrate.
I am just talking from my experience dude. I have met Iranians that want the US to invade it and regime change it. From their experience the Islamic revolution was the worst thing to happen. They even post pictures showing women wearing mini skirts in Tehran before 1979

They even post pictures showing women wearing mini skirts in Tehran before 1979

I like how this is a commonly brought up argument to illustrate how "modern" and sucessful I country is.

In many place in the world that are absolute dumpster fires, you can wear mini-skirts. What bearing does this have on a countries sucess? Back when women could wear mini-skirts, their was no subway system in Tehran. Now Tehran has a 250km's worth of subway lines with no skirts. Is this regression?

as if there is no more brothel in Iran . its just like there is no gay , not like yours in Iran
a sentence both correct and wrong.
wrong because there are gays in Iran and right because unlike Eu and USA they cant be outspoken for various reason

the sex industry is well and thriving in Iran just we sweep it under the rug and say look its clean you can't see anything

What if I told you that just until few years ago where the parliament finally legalized issuing citizenship to children born to Iranian mothers and foreign men, many children in Iran were born to illegal immigrants that could not get married to the mother and hence at the time of pregnancy, they were conceived out of wedlock?
marriage have to part a legal and a religious part , those people were observing the religious part , but for reasons could not register their marriage , those marriages were valid and the children were not out of wedlock.
by the way that law didn't pass out of concerns for those children who burn of such marriage , the parliament wanted to give Iranian nationality to the children of mrs. Mirzakhani and they children of Afghan father and iranian mothers benefited of it . by the way many iranian woman and men who married outside iran also didn't register their marriage in iran do you consider their children also outside wedlock

Last edited:
well if only were ready to accept how nonreligious Iran society is, by the way I'm in tehran and my work plece is around Tehran bazaar not Sweden or losangeles or even turkey

Back
Top Bottom