What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Congrats on sharing the same childish thought process as the Pakistanis on this forum with such a immature comment.

China has proven time and time again to not be willing to challenge the Western led order beyond some competitive play that ANY country in its position would do. Don’t confuse competitive actions as a concrete move to replace Western led world order. Even US allies compete against the US competitively. Even US spies on its allies and vice versa.

Can you believe, US warns (warns!) a country like China about giving Russia any arms and warns of consequences. As if threatening a child or irrelevant 3rd world country. They CALL China and say it again. They hold press conferences and say it again. I mean talk about embarrassing.

China says “yes Mr. White man we listen to you....me love you long time”

Then there propaganda arm fires some very “angry tweets” bad mouthing US lol.

And people have the nerve to call Iran “soft”......oh the irony :rolleyes1:

If Iran had even 1/3 the economic and military might of China the entire Middle East would be de facto Iranian control.
Their are alot of lions in Iran.

Iran has 1/100th of the resources and has still done more.

What is Russia missing that it has not be able to seize full superiority in medium altitude areas.

I'm aware of the insane amount of MANPAD assistance from NATO to deny Russia control over airspace. But flight ceiling of these MANPADs can only go so high, some to 16,000 ft.
Ukraine presumably still has an operable fleet of BUK systems. What is the capability gap Russia has that is preventing it from destroying Ukraines medium range SAMs to enable itself CAS support at 30,000 ft.

Unfortunately, India is one of the few countries in the world that deserves to be lectured.

Have you seen how backwards and savage that country is from a social and norms standpoint? The mass rapes/gang bangs/crimes against females?

Simply disgusting
When it comes to learning from each other everybody has something to give and to learn problem starts from sahib rayat positions and since we talking about India-GB they do have a long long history same goes for us.as far as I remember this type of behavior is not that common in our culture ( Iran-Pakistan-India) there were cases of such remarks but it's not common .

Just look at the last century for every 4 person in world 1-2 person used to be under flag of Great Britain now that ratio is much lower. 120-130 mil out of ~8 billion ? then look at India.India lost parts of her population due to acts of GB . After their separation India went from 200-300 M to 1.4B country which is 2 out of 5 !

If you want to know how big 1.4B is just go back a few pages and see members here are complaining about 3 mil immigrants here in Iran

What GB model couldn't handle now India handles that.

Back to the lecture point there are polite and effective ways to deliver a message and If you come from GB which has been a cultural pillar of world you should now better.

Rape,crime and homicide question

a lot of these crimes are connected to wealth , jobs and education issues.every year India gets better
india-murder-homicide-rate-2022-04-21-macrotrends.png

India homicide rate

Just look at the last century for every 4 person in world 1-2 person used to be under flag of Great Britain now that ratio is much lower. 120-130 mil out of ~8 billion ? then look at India.India lost parts of her population due to acts of GB . After their separation India went from 200-300 M to 1.4B country which is 2 out of 5 !

Outside of the reason of too much sex without contraceptives (India is very sexual active society)....the reason India’s population exploded is two reasons.

First, India’s economy was very simple labor intensive and thus having many kids ment more workers which ment more income for the family.

Second, poor healthcare ment that deaths between birth and childhood was higher than industrialized nations, thus more kids were had in order to have some reach adulthood.

Add this to lack of population growth controls (like Iran did after the Imposed war) and you get a runaway population growth. I wouldn’t be applauding that nor saying it is an indication of any economic success. 15 years ago most of India’s population lived below the UN poverty line and had lack of access to basic things like toilets and showers.

Also if India’s population growth slows too much then it will end up like Iran. 15 years ago Iran had one of the youngest populations in the world. Lack of replacement births will end up leaving India with a overly large elderly population compared to youth.

Outside of the reason of too much sex without contraceptives (India is very sexual active society)....the reason India’s population exploded is two reasons.

First, India’s economy was very simple labor intensive and thus having many kids ment more workers which ment more income for the family.

Second, poor healthcare ment that deaths between birth and childhood was higher than industrialized nations, thus more kids were had in order to have some reach adulthood.

Add this to lack of population growth controls (like Iran did after the Imposed war) and you get a runaway population growth. I wouldn’t be applauding that nor saying it is an indication of any economic success. 15 years ago most of India’s population lived below the UN poverty line and had lack of access to basic things like toilets and showers.

Also if India’s population growth slows too much then it will end up like Iran. 15 years ago Iran had one of the youngest populations in the world. Lack of replacement births will end up leaving India with a overly large elderly population compared to youth.
Today if a reporter asks Russian(biggest country) or US(wealthiest country) government this question : would you like to have 500 million population ?
what is their answer ?

I think they would start to answer with I wish .....

The fact that India and China made it looks so easy makes me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom