What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I really do not undrestan the obsession with getting hold of Javlin missies..... Iran already got hold of the Spike missile and mass produces it under the name Almas.... by most accounts the Spike is a better fire and forget ATGM. Why waste more resources on producing the same thing?!!!

And lets not forget how many varieties of ATGMs Iran makes.....
Dehlaviyeh (koncorse), sereval verieties of TOW, Dragon, RPG 18, RPG 30..... how many countries have these many varieties of ATGM products?!!
Yes,in real terms the javelin is ridiculously expensive for what it really offers.
I`ve no doubt that iran would`ve acquired examples from iraq,and very likely examples of the very similar south korean raybolt captured from saudi forces in yemen as well
Ironically the us still uses as its standard atgm the 1960s era tow,despite the fact that it is hugely bulky and non man portable by modern atgm standards.Yet instead of coming up with something like the konkors or kornet,ie a cheap modern compact man portable atgm,the us prefers very expensive gee-whiz type systems like the javelin.
I think if iran really wants something like the javelin it would probably make more sense to look at trying to purchase a small number of chinese hj-12s for "evaluation".

This must be the big Bad China we hear so much about challenging the West :rolleyes1:

China hoping if it plays nice with Western led world order, US wont pivot to Asia to contain China.

Xi should ask Putin how well that strategy worked in last 20 years...

Sometimes it’s like Iran is the only country with balls in the world anymore, granted they aren’t as steel-like as we would like (see Israeli strikes in Syria and Solemani assassination), but damn if they don’t put Russia and China’s to shame.
You know,I have to admit to feeling a really rather smug sense of satisfaction when it comes to both the russians and the chinese right at this moment.😏

Iran's ARAK tulip festival ..We have a similar festival here in Ottawa..in about a month! :undecided:
1650540492392.png

1650540390525.png

1650540463608.png

1650540523374.png

1650540563140.png

1650540590527.png

Only one variant of the Spike the top attack feature. I'm not sure if that's the variant that Iran currently possesses.

I really do not undrestan the obsession with getting hold of Javlin missies..... Iran already got hold of the Spike missile and mass produces it under the name Almas.... by most accounts the Spike is a better fire and forget ATGM. Why waste more resources on producing the same thing?!!!

And lets not forget how many varieties of ATGMs Iran makes.....
Dehlaviyeh (koncorse), sereval verieties of TOW, Dragon, RPG 18, RPG 30..... how many countries have these many varieties of ATGM products?!!

Dude, IR is busy negotiating to let the white man install cameras in their backyard. Meanwhile China possesses the capability to turn the US mainland into a parking lot for the coming hundred years.
China knows until it has not the economic strength required to effectively challenge the US it has to play nicely. Mean while they have everything required for being a (future) superpower.

Your comparison and attempt at ridiculing China is a joke. Might be true about Russia.
Well , If IRI really doesn't want to make nukes , then that doesn't matter ...

Meanwhile China possesses the capability to turn the US mainland into a parking lot for the coming hundred years.

Congrats on sharing the same childish thought process as the Pakistanis on this forum with such a immature comment.

China has proven time and time again to not be willing to challenge the Western led order beyond some competitive play that ANY country in its position would do. Don’t confuse competitive actions as a concrete move to replace Western led world order. Even US allies compete against the US competitively. Even US spies on its allies and vice versa.

You know,I have to admit to feeling a really rather smug sense of satisfaction when it comes to both the russians and the chinese right at this moment.😏

Can you believe, US warns (warns!) a country like China about giving Russia any arms and warns of consequences. As if threatening a child or irrelevant 3rd world country. They CALL China and say it again. They hold press conferences and say it again. I mean talk about embarrassing.

China says “yes Mr. White man we listen to you....me love you long time”

Then there propaganda arm fires some very “angry tweets” bad mouthing US lol.

And people have the nerve to call Iran “soft”......oh the irony :rolleyes1:

If Iran had even 1/3 the economic and military might of China the entire Middle East would be de facto Iranian control.

Boris Johnson going to India.

He should come to Iran too. The country that can afford weapons and militia manpower to take Kharkiv or Dnipro.

Bit of history:
Iranic Sarmatians reached Dieper river and Danob multiple times. Reportedly Darius chased Iranic Cythians up to Danob river.

A Good Samaritan advice to Boris Johnson.

Boris Johnson going to India.

He should come to Iran too. The country that can afford weapons and militia manpower to take Kharkiv or Dnipro.

Bit of history:
Iranic Sarmatians reached Dieper river and Danob multiple times. Reportedly Darius chased Iranic Cythians up to Danob river.

A Good Samaritan advice to Boris Johnson.

Johnson is going to India after Russia made comments that they are willing to supply “any and all arms to India” along with a possible India tilt towards Russia and its existing economic ties/deals.

Let’s not forget Russia leased a nuclear submarine to India, yet it tried to confiscate Iran’s kilo submarines to please the West.

Yet people get excited when Russia offers Iran a plastic fork production plant.

Johnson is going to India after Russia made comments that they are willing to supply “any and all arms to India” along with a possible India tilt towards Russia and its existing economic ties/deals.

Let’s not forget Russia leased a nuclear submarine to India, yet it tried to confiscate Iran’s kilo submarines to please the West.

Yet people get excited when Russia offers Iran a plastic fork production plant.

What is your plan?

1. Help Ukraine immediately. Even Turkey is asking a price for its help.

2. maybe you want to sit aside and not talk to anybody until Trump comes back to get everything from you in your ideal collaboration.

Necessities and expectations for India and Iran are not the same.

What is your plan?

1. Help Ukraine immediately. Even Turkey is asking a price for its help.

2. maybe you want to sit aside and not talk to anybody until Trump comes back to get everything from you in your ideal collaboration.

Necessities and expectations for India and Iran are not the same.

Why does everything have to be a “plan” with you.

You are all over the place. You don’t have a coherent strategy, you just want to involve yourself in a conflict then think about consequences after. Which is what Turkey foreign policy has been last 5+ years and we saw how well that is going.

First you say to help Russia and get “metallurgy” (word of the da”). Now you want to help Ukraine and get “something”.....after you recently said the West will just use Iran right now because it needs Iran and will toss it aside when it doesn’t. (Doesn’t Russia also do that?)

I think we just need to let conflict play out. Iran isn’t coming to anyone’s rescue. Not until JCPOA fate is determined at least.

It’s not like Iranian officials are here reading our suggestions on how to conduct foreign policy.

The one thing I learned about Iranian foreign policy is the default option is usually a pragmatic approach. If severe national security is at risk (Syria) or a cost effective option to inflict pain on a adversary (Yemen) then Iran will conduct it.

Why does everything have to be a “plan” with you.

You are all over the place. You don’t have a coherent strategy, you just want to involve yourself in a conflict then think about consequences after. Which is what Turkey foreign policy has been last 5+ years and we saw how well that is going.

First you say to help Russia and get “metallurgy” (word of the da”). Now you want to help Ukraine and get “something”.....after you recently said the West will just use Iran right now because it needs Iran and will toss it aside when it doesn’t. (Doesn’t Russia also do that?)

I think we just need to let conflict play out. Iran isn’t coming to anyone’s rescue. Not until JCPOA fate is determined at least.

It’s not like Iranian officials are here reading our suggestions on how to conduct foreign policy.

The one thing I learned about Iranian foreign policy is the default option is usually a pragmatic approach. If severe national security is at risk (Syria) or a cost effective option to inflict pain on a adversary (Yemen) then Iran will conduct it.

The inconsistent one is you.
I propose to talk to everybody. Making mutual agreements.

You have no proposition or idea but passiveness and whining about prior history.

You want to wait for JCPOA fate.
The fate of JCPOA is already determined.

Back
Top Bottom