What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

فائزه هاشمی: تنها راه بازگرداندن سپاه به پادگان‌ها باقی ماندن آن در لیست تحریم است​

Nazaret chie?
Ayande eslahat o teife hashemi ha Che khahad bud?

@Hack-Hook

Any Word about up coming military parade,every year on 18-20 April there was military parade, should be in few days
Looks like it's on

1650257345923.png

What the heck is that?

Looks like a mock up of a Iranian Air Force drone. I know they had a few in development. I say mock because if you look at the wing area you can see right thru to the other side.

I think that's just the wing but the photo angle makes it look wingless. Take a closer look the camouflaged net can't be seen through and the orange strap holding it down straps around the wing and it clearly bends and has a shadow casted over it. I could be wrong though. Just need another angle

I think that's just the wing but the photo angle makes it look wingless. Take a closer look the camouflaged net can't be seen through and the orange strap holding it down straps around the wing and it clearly bends and has a shadow casted over it. I could be wrong though. Just need another angle

No wing man. Look thru the opening the other side is covered by a thin sheet of plastic/paper/veil of some kind it’s not a clear shot thru the other side. It could be some weird angle, but I don’t think so.

This drone will need a huge wingspan 20+ feet. Transporting the wings on Iran’s roads becomes a safety hazard.

Also I could have sworn I seen this “fat” drone somewhere before

This drone will need a huge wingspan 20+ feet. Transporting the wings on Iran’s roads becomes a safety hazard.
Actually a very good point. Might not be a mock, they might've just removed the wings for this purpose. Certainly the wings would move over the soldiers on the ground and hit the guy conducting the orchestra lol

When reporter and editor find nothing better than the ground about a military parade!

3455801.jpg

Oh, so artistic, where is my lip stick?!
God, watching Iranian media cover military parades (especially TV) is the most infuriating thing in the world. Each time an important piece of equipment comes the director jumps to the crowd or some nonsense. But if a stupid jeep crosses the camera will be glued to it.
OK, I don't expect the camera people to be experts on military equipment (although they should be), but how hard is it to understand that big=probably important.
Sorry for the rant

It's the Kaman-22 with wings disassembled

No wing man. Look thru the opening the other side is covered by a thin sheet of plastic/paper/veil of some kind it’s not a clear shot thru the other side. It could be some weird angle, but I don’t think so.

Also I could have sworn I seen this “fat” drone somewhere before

View attachment 835564

Is this a Zulfighar 3?

Was there any Karrar’ in this years Parade?

I’m actually impressed by this Turkish military operation. Professionally done and incorporating many elements of armed forces.

This is the type of showing we would have expected out of Russia...

You are exaggerating.

Can you tell us how you see the map on April 2023?

1. War long over. Russia grabs border cities or less.

2. War continues and Russia has annexed the East of the river plus main west cities including Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzha, and Odesa.

3. Your third scenario???

Plus :

-War slips over to other countries (Y/N)
-Tactical weapons will be used (Y/N)

Back
Top Bottom