What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The Mariupol pocket is about to be split into two smaller pockets. The lesser of the two pockets to the west is essentially finished. They're literally being pushed into the oceans while air strikes and ships target them simultaneously. Afterwards the larger pocket will also face a similar fate.

mariu.jpg

Latest Ukraine map from yesterday. Russians are slowly but steadily making progress. They have sustained significant material losses, but most of those losses were in the early stages of the war when they attempted a swift and precise decapitation of the Kiev government. Now Russian tactics have shifted. They have settled down and are now ruthlessly bombing Ukrainian targets into oblivion

Ukrai.jpg

Those who believe that Ukraine is winning this war... I just can't agree with that looking at the bigger picture. 1 of every 4 Ukrainians are now refugees or intern/ally displaced. Their cities are quickly being turned into rubble. I mean it's not like people in Moscow or St Petersburg have anything to worry about do they ?

So Russia has lost something like 20 fighter jets and 250 tanks by now. That is significant but remember Russia has 500 Flanker variants and another 500 jets made up of other other variants. So 20 out of 1000 is not going to stop Russia. Also Russia has 2000 T-72 tanks alone. They have another 1000 tanks on top of that and if neccessary they have 10,000 tanks in storage.

For their own good the Ukrainians should negotiate and agree on a a peace treaty, the sooner the better. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. If they would have agreed to Minsk, they would have been able to keep the Donbas but simply offer them language rights and autonomy. Now as it stands they've lost Crimea, the Donbas and the Mariupol. The next major target will likely be Khakiv

Last edited:
The Saudis boasted that this war would be won in 7 weeks. It's been 7 years and out of desperation the Saudis have bombed hospitals, weddings, shopping malls, mosques, ambulances and school buses filled with children to break the will of the Yemeni people, however they have been humiliated and have ultimately lost the war. Perhaps that's why children are fighting, to avenge the other children, their friends, that the Saudis have killed. Wait a second, are you implying that children are the ones defeating the Saudi coalition ? Isn't that even more embaressing for you ?

In any case, 80% of the population in under Houthi control. The Saudis even lost control over Hodeidah recently. All of their major offensives have failed time and time again. The Saudis have brought mercenaries from a wide variety of nations into Yemen to fight. This is not because they don't have an army but because their own army is weak and feeble. Why ? Well because rather than promoting the most capable candidates with strong leadership skills, they promote individuals who are timid, weak minded and loyal, often with family ties to the Saudi clan.

YEMEN population density vs Houthi control

pop den ye.jpg
yemen civil war.jpg

The Saudis can extend this war for another 10 years, they still won't win. Even yesterday the Houthis bombed several of their key installations, causing tens of millions of dollars in damage. How many Saudi civilians died in the strike ? zero because of careful planning and coordination. The Saudis on the other hand keep bombing civilians out of desperation. In any case, the negotiations are supposedly close to being concluded.

The Saudis are looking to cut their losses and get out after being humiliated for 7 years. The country with the 5th largest military budget on the planet could not defeat a bunch of rag tag rebels in the poorest Arab country in the world. They've even lost to Yemen children in battle. Without an airforce and without US support, the Houthis likely would have liberated all of Saudi Arabia and even the Persian Gulf Arabs. Trump even said it "Without our support, the Saudis would be speaking Farsi in 48 hours".

Realistically though Iran doesn't want Saudis to speak Farsi. Iran just wants them to have elections, democracy, be treated like human beings, not live like its the 12th century. Saudi people currently have no freedom or rights at all. They and everything they own are basically the property of the Saudi clan. It's beyond backwards and primitive.

As for you showing pictures of poverty in Iran, do you want me to show pictures of poverty in your country ? What is the literacy rate in your country compared to Iran ? What about the human development index ?

I have seen desperate win outcries in order to stop the ordeal.. But this cheapens the meaning of winning in the dictionary books. 80% of the land is with them, all ports, including oil fields and gas.. How is that a win.. You have been saying all population centers with them which has been proven to be false as the population on both sides is more even..

The so-called Saudis don't even have troops there nor never did and they got all that... Gotta be one of the easiest wins. The Russians would have taken this on before hand in Ukraine without putting troops into the country at all:D

Novorossiya, Malorossiya secured and no Russian troops besides including all oil, gas and the energy etc etc..

But the Saudis aren't the fighting entity here but if they were this would have been a huge win tactically on paper from a stragetic point of view considering they have no participating forces on the ground..

Last edited:
Looking at divorce statistics in western countries, as well as in communities exposed to the influence of globalism, and considering that rising divorce rates were first observable in the west before affecting other places, it becomes very clear that the solution will not consist in promoting the societal norms prevalent in the west.
as if divorce rate in our big cities is shining torch to guide the rest of humanity and before you start , in places like Ilam that has lowest divorce rate in our country , we have highest rate of female committing suicide by burning themselves.
by the way by limiting the ability to do divorce , you open the way for a disaster called white marriage . and you are limiting the use of a door that God has openned

The Mariupol pocket is about to be split into two smaller pockets. The lesser of the two pockets to the west is essentially finished. They're literally being pushed into the oceans while air strikes and ships target them simultaneously. Afterwards the larger pocket will also face a similar fate.

View attachment 826293

Latest Ukraine map from yesterday. Russians are slowly but steadily making progress. They have sustained significant material losses, but most of those losses were in the early stages of the war when they attempted a swift and precise decapitation of the Kiev government. Now Russian tactics have shifted. They have settled down and are now ruthlessly bombing Ukrainian targets into oblivion

View attachment 826294

Those who believe that Ukraine is winning this war... I just can't agree with that looking at the bigger picture. 1 of every 4 Ukrainians are now refugees or intern/ally displaced. Their cities are quickly being turned into rubble. I mean it's not like people in Moscow or St Petersburg have anything to worry about do they ?

So Russia has lost something like 20 fighter jets and 250 tanks by now. That is significant but remember Russia has 500 Flanker variants and another 500 jets made up of other other variants. So 20 out of 1000 is not going to stop Russia. Also Russia has 2000 T-72 tanks alone. They have another 1000 tanks on top of that and if neccessary they have 10,000 tanks in storage.

For their own good the Ukrainians should negotiate and agree on a a peace treaty, the sooner the better. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. If they would have agreed to Minsk, they would have been able to keep the Donbas but simply offer them language rights and autonomy. Now as it stands they've lost Crimea, the Donbas and the Mariupol. The next major target will likely be Khakiv
Correct. I mentioned weeks ago Russia’s war strategy is deep and long. The war is progressing in a practical way. ‘Shock and awe’ is for TV and tweet babies (read ‘OSINT’) and results in trillions spent, broken countries on both sides, and an ignominious exit. What we see unfolding is a war for keeps and at the lowest cost x time factor as possible. Russia wins.

as if divorce rate in our big cities is shining torch to guide the rest of humanity and before you start , in places like Ilam that has lowest divorce rate in our country , we have highest rate of female committing suicide by burning themselves.

Increased divorce rates are running parallel to the onslaught of cultural westernization. Large cities are the most westernized parts of society. So the example brought up just confirms the point in a tautological manner.

Women setting themselves on fire can have a multiple reasons. There are areas in Iran where both divorce and female suicides are rare. Also historically, both of these occurrences used to be infrequent until Iranians began being increasingly exposed to foreign cultural norms. We could add that suicide, drug abuse, mental illness and criminality are more prevalent among children of divorced couples.

Divorce rates are higher in the west and the phenomenon originated in the west, from where it was exported to the rest of the world. Which shows that the source of the issue goes back to liberal irreligious ways of life rather than Islamic Iranian tradition.

by the way by limiting the ability to do divorce , you open the way for a disaster called white marriage .

Not if divorce is limited as a result of a promotion of traditional lifestyles. Because cultural alienation is in fact the main underlying cause of both divorce and white marriage. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Tradition, restoration of the authority of the father, strengthening of the nuclear family structure and reversing the cultural alienation induced by modernity (in particular by countering individualism, consumerism, materialism, godlessness etc) constitute the practical solution of choice.

a door that God has openned

...with various restrictions in feq as well as in customary law. There's a good reason behind that. Encouraging the trivialization of divorce would be against the aims of Islam, as scholars would confirm.

Last edited:
The huge South Pars field is a major supplier of Iranian natural gas. This field, which is shared with Qatar, produces about 70 per cent of Iran's gas, which will reach the second half of its life next year and, if the current platforms of 1,500 tons are not replaced with 20,000-ton platforms capable of carrying huge compressors, the production of the tank will be reduced by 10 billion cubic meters every year. This technology is only in the hands of a few European giants. It seems that Total France signed a contract for the construction of such platforms for phase 11 of South Pars, but it abandoned the project with a loss of 45 million Euros after US sanctions

To maintain South Pars production, Iran needs at least 15 20,000-ton platforms, each costing $2.5 billion to build.

Does anyone know if Chinese firms or Gazprom can produce these 20,000 ton platforms? I know Iran produces some off-shore drilling platforms, but not sure the size.

I doubt Russia will help Iran become an natural gas export giant. That would be basically a self inflicted wound to itself losing Europe as a big client.

Is anyone still li*king a*s Put*n?
@Stryker1982 @sha ah @TheImmortal @Hack-Hook @SalarHaqq @QWECXZ

"Iran supports ending the war in Ukraine. We want the war to be ended there" Imam Khamanei

In politics there are no true friends, only interests. You just don't know it yet.

It wasn't really necessary to resort to foul language now, was it?

If you read all my contributions on the subject, you'll notice how I defended the Islamic Republic's position in a discussion with users opining that instead of abstaining, Iran should have voted against the UN General Assembly motion condemning Russian military action. I insisted that Iran was right not to endorse a violation of international laws of war.

However, you could have cited the whole statement by Imam Khamenei rather than snipping out the opening bit. Because while the Leader called for a cessation of the war, he also stressed in no uncertain terms that the root of the crisis lies in the US regime's unwarranted meddling. Imam Khamenei's declaration was actually as follows:

Iran supports ending the war in Ukraine. We want the war to be ended there, but the solution to any crisis is only possible if the root cause is identified. The root of the crisis in Ukraine are the US policies that create crisis and Ukraine is a victim of these policies.

In other words, it seems to me that countering NATO's propaganda narrative is also compliant with the Supreme Leader's guideline, given that propaganda is a main tool of American policies towards Ukraine. Hence why I set out to do so.

Last edited:
Correct. I mentioned weeks ago Russia’s war strategy is deep and long. The war is progressing in a practical way. ‘Shock and awe’ is for TV and tweet babies (read ‘OSINT’) and results in trillions spent, broken countries on both sides, and an ignominious exit. What we see unfolding is a war for keeps and at the lowest cost x time factor as possible. Russia wins.

Indeed, the US regime has nothing much left other than its oversized propaganda machinery.

And in fact, this is the main lesson Iran has to draw from this conflict. On the ground, Russian performance is impressive. In the soft war realm though, NATO mouthpieces supported by large scale censorship have drowned out Moscow's voice. Russia's PR capabilities are enough to keep domestic support intact, however at the global level they fail to outweigh the enemy.

It can be argued that Russia is more resourceful than Iran in information warfare. Now imagine Iran was fighting a war while the Iranian public was getting exposed to the full range of mainstream media propaganda...

This is why Iran absolutely needs to push ahead with the establishment of a viable national internet option completely separate from the global network, so that in case of an emergency, access to foreign-based anti-Iran propaganda sites can be cut on a moment's notice without compromising the regular operation of daily domestic affairs.

Last edited:
It wasn't really necessary to resort to foul language now, was it?

If you read all my contributions on the subject, you'll notice how I defended the Islamic Republic's position in a discussion with users opining that instead of abstaining, Iran should have voted against the UN General Assembly motion condemning Russian military action. I insisted that Iran was right not to endorse a violation of international laws of war.

However, you could have cited the whole statement by Imam Khamenei rather than snipping out the opening bit. Because while the Leader called for a cessation of the war, he also stressed in no uncertain terms that the root of the crisis lies in the US regime's unwarranted meddling. Imam Khamenei's declaration was actually as follows:

Iran supports ending the war in Ukraine. We want the war to be ended there, but the solution to any crisis is only possible if the root cause is identified. The root of the crisis in Ukraine are the US policies that create crisis and Ukraine is a victim of these policies.

In other words, it seems to me that countering NATO's propaganda narrative is also compliant with the Supreme Leader's guideline, given that propaganda is a main tool of American policies towards Ukraine. Hence why I set out to do so.
Yes that's correct! the problem here is that members like @Stryker1982 @sha ah and others are turning into psychopaths and Putin mouthpieces. They become people who have no conscience, they openly say that the Ukrainian people should be massacred or bombed mercilessly by Russia/Putin. It's really gone too far (this member is no different from the zionists). Yes I understand Ukraine is closer to the west (but that is the politics of survival from the enemy) and that should not be used as an excuse to justify an invasion. You need to know this Russia/Putin has two-faced politics, a cruel country and has no democracy, besides that Putin is one of the protectors of zionists. Yes I know some members or Iranian media say the west care Ukraine but Yemen, Syria and Afghanistan are left torn apart, but that's not the problem we should be in a position like Imam Khamanei who said "other countries should not attack an independent country for any reason, Iran don't support war against any independent country in the world", so we shouldn't be people like "Hate crimes against Person A but support crimes against Person C, if that's the case then what's the difference between us and those who are evil (USA Communist Zionists). Remember In politics there are no true friends, only interests.

View attachment 826293

View attachment 826294

But...but...the ukis are going on the offensive......I saw it on the bbc and cnn!!:o:

A soulless subhuman
A soul less degenerate who's skank mother ingested massive amounts of dog semen whilst pregnant with him... In fact, there are many "people" whos depravity and evil can be explained by this.

I love the halloween haunted house theme!! The immortals certainly turned that whore house into a haunted whore house! lol

Women setting themselves on fire can have a multiple reasons. There are areas in Iran where both divorce and female suicides are rare. Also historically, both of these occurrences used to be infrequent until Iranians began being increasingly exposed to foreign cultural norms. We could add that suicide, drug abuse, mental illness and criminality are more prevalent among children of divorced couples.
wrong , they were not infrequent , they were swept under the carpet.
and historically , you suggest women be slave and have no education and having access to no information , in short being ignorant and those ignorant people are supposed to raise the next generation ?

Not if divorce is limited as a result of a promotion of traditional lifestyles.
well , at last you come to what I said , but sadly right now our parliament decided to limit divorce by putting quota on it. Divorce must be reduced by limiting underage marriage , solving economical problem of young couples and promoting traditional values . not by introducing laws that made it harder, it never work , it only made dysfunctional families that lead to dysfunctional society

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom