What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You are biased and I am not resourceful in time to spend on you.

Listen to your masters who disagree with you.

Or give it another 10 years. We are patient.

10 years that is small how about 50 years aka they have become the new Pkk. Their grand-children could even get hunted down even if they put down their arms..

It would be like DPR and LPR over overperforming and holding 80% of the country including everything without needing the Russian forces on the ground

Last edited:
10 years that is small how about 50 years aka they have become the new Pkk. Their grand-children could even get hunted down even if they put down their arms

Your comment on a forum will not change the scene.

They own the capital and biggest cities and agriculture and population.

Saudis are a lot weaker than US and Houthis are a lot better than Taliban.
Enjoy spending petrodollars on the war.

Last but not least:
You are a lifeless loser in random forums and your time is worth nothing. Loser in real life with limitless time to spend. I end it here.

Adios.

Lol?`They aren't fighting anyone but the locals.

They got trashed by the maribbeans to the point where they ran out of recruits and soldiers and then running out of 14-15 years and resorting to kids below 10s... It was only the Maribbeans who did this nobody else.

This kid captued was crying for his mother - There are evidence of 1000s more children captured but unnecessary to share..

Last edited:
“Houthis are losing”

1647915524350.png

:blink:

Months ago certain forums members were claiming the big Saudi/UAE offensive was going to wipe out Ansarallah and win the war for good, yet here we are months later with Saudi infrastructure still eating missiles regularly. Cope posts don't change realities on the ground and twitter likes don't win wars. The invincible Saudi war machine isn't good for much more than bombing civilians.

Last edited:

Look at the EO sight on Mohajer-6....maybe Russia needs a few drones?
What's remarkable about UAVs is how you can observe a position for 10s of kilometers out but also stay at a reasonably low altitude.

It becomes quite difficult to down a UAV considering systems meant for lower altitude generally do not have a far range. It's like the sweet spot between medium and long range SAMs were neither system is adequate.

Indeed, the front lines haven't changed much at all, and it's unlikely the houthis will ever lose. He has probably been saying the Houthis are losing for years now.

The guy is a bit delusional.

I ain't no delusional. The Houthis are like Hamas or Hezbollah being internationally secured due to fears of major regional escalation but in the houthis case it is the UN trying to blockade a major military operations against them citing human rights or what not.. There will be no escalation destroying them.

I never said they lost but they sure as hell are the losing side on the ground as far as ground reality goes. They are the dominated entity..

Yemen has been a frozen war for more then 6 years.... All that will likely change and contrary to some others.. The Saudis needs to be exited from this war all together. So that a wide scale operation can begin..

They have lost like 10% of lands in just 2 weeks to Giants brigade in Beyhan, Harib and Marib areas.

Hence the end is near which is kinda of inevitable and for the time being it is good exploiting them for political reasons and training ground but sooner or later they will become expandables and uprooted entirely..

They will be kept around as the new PKK in arabia

Last edited:

Supposedly the Yemen war has cost Saudi Arabia 1.1T dollars over the course of 7 years. Mostly due to overinflated cost of using western arms and help.
The Saudi's regime is so stupid, I'm sure any 12 years old child can do better in term of strategy.

If they just accepted the houthis alliance, 7 years ago, spent 200b dollars in infrastructure projects, 10b bribes to all the political parties, the whole Yemen should be their playing field now.

Now they have an enemy for 100 years ....

But God cursed them with a dysfunctional brain .....

The Saudi's regime is so stupid, I'm sure any 12 years old child can do better in term of strategy.

If they just accepted the houthis alliance, 7 years ago, spent 200b dollars in infrastructure projects, 10b bribes to all the political parties, the whole Yemen should be their playing field now.

Now they have an enemy for 100 years ....

But God cursed them with a dysfunctional brain .....
Exact and spot on....simple logic never occurs to them..:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom