What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We shall see. Interesting how theirs no firefighter or recovery crew footage at the site yet.

Half of the last posts here is about Turkey.

Wish you could know your place. which always behind Turkey just being able to watch Turks with jealous eyes.

Miserable is the one who lurks in the forum of the others.

No Iranian cares to watch your forum but your people are always here.

Last edited:
A drug bust in Jeddah is a revolution now:rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Hit on a gang in Jeddah selling drugs...

I remember few years back where a domestic violence case turned into a stand-off between the police and the Husband. It was a missed opportunity that one also
To me it looks like a coordinated hit on Mossad agents in Erbil and Riyad..will see in few days if my hunch is right..

To me it looks like a coordinated hit on Mossad agents in Erbil and Riyad..will see in few days if my hunch is right..
There are no Mossad in both places..

besides you didn't even hit the US consulate missed by 2km and the other one is a local drug bust.

Besides you know where to find Mossad agents or launch few rockets from Lebanon into Tel Aviv targetting mossad headquarters.. Don't waste time daydreaming you know where to find them..

But either way I support Iran in this and I am forced to stand with them here

Last edited:
Per the WSJ, the new compound was not hit, and of the 6 missiles launched, 1 landed over 2km away.

Wouldn’t make sense to hit a new compound that isn’t finished yet.

Targeting diplomatic headquarters is a no no. Even for Iran, it would be a bizarre move.

There are no Mossad in both places..

CIA has a drone hanger and black site there that was targeted and acknowledged in the past by Western sources.

Due to military censor in Israel, Israel ex territorial sites are not declared or acknowledged even when struck.

Not saying 100% there is something there. But CIA having a base near the compound is causation.

Also would be very very strange for Iran to fire at least a dozen missiles into Iraq without a solid target.

The only times Iran has fired missiles was Al-Assad and Kurdistan rebel Headquarters (PKK/PJK) and twice they attacked ISIS targets due to revenge attacks for ISIS terriorist attacks in Iran.

Twelve ballistic missiles targeting Erbil, the capital of Iraq's Kurdish Regional Government (KRG), were launched from outside of Iraq, the state news agency quoted the Directorate General of Counter Terrorism as saying.

Governor Omed Khoshnaw told Erbil-based broadcaster Rudaw that there was a terror attack against the US consulate in Erbil.

Khoshnaw said security forces in the city have been on alert since right after the attack.

The missile attacks were aimed at "secret Israeli bases", an Iranian state-TV correspondent based in Iraq said early on Sunday.

Earlier, a US official who spoke to Reuters said that the missiles were launched from Iran.

The KRG's Prime Minister Masrour Barzani said: "Erbil will not bow down to cowards. I strongly condemn the terrorist attack on several places in Erbil."

He urged the people of Erbil to obey the instructions of security forces.

Moreover, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al Kadhimi said on his social media account that the attack targeted the safety of the people, adding that they would start investigations on the attack.

Yeah sure, because we all know how inaccurate Iranian missiles are. The truth is Iran struck the secret Israeli base with pin point accuracy. Of course Israeli's and Americans will deny anything and everything. Video footage speaks for itself

Per the WSJ, the new compound was not hit, and of the 6 missiles launched, 1 landed over 2km away.

They can deny it all they want, Zionists and Americans got rocked. And they know that this was just a sample. Iran has 5000+ missiles ready for launch at a moments notice. They're likely on high alert right now, on standby.

Look at those flames. Sound like secondary explosions. Right on target.

They can deny it all they want, Zionists and Americans got rocked. And they know that this was just a sample. Iran has 5000+ missiles ready for launch at a moments notice. They're likely on high alert right now, on standby.

Look at those flames. Sound like secondary explosions. Right on target.

I won't mind being a fly on the wall in that operation room

Back
Top Bottom