What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Catapult that must be a unique catapult.. 5KM :lol:

Seems like your knowledge is juvenile
probably , there always is something new to learn . but you knew I'm aware of it , but are you also aware of that small technicality?
and still every thing you put on that chart are firecrackers and artillery rockets not missiles

This just goes to show that you are still juvenile

Perhaps time to reconquer Iran and take back our beloved Iran from the Mullahs.. We will re-purify it
961a52c84d2d95701063276254341e79.jpg

Now that I recall it Iran was part of the Arabian empire hence MBS could do another Putin like Bravado speech an lay claim on Iran.. As being separable from the Kingdom and being part of a hertige... Honestly the UN will even pass that resolution in his favor.. When the UN is told what to do it does. Besides Arabia re-annexing Iran is good for everybody
hhh.gif

Last edited:

Perhaps time to reconquer Iran and take back our beloved Iran from the Mullahs.. We will re-purify it
camel in sleep see cotton seeds ,sometimes it eat seed by seed and sometime by mouthful

bigger than you guys failed to take Iran

Now that I recall it Iran was part of the Arabian empire hence MBS could do another Putin like Bravado speech an lay claim on Iran.. As being separable from the Kingdom and being part of a hertige
now that I recall those Arab tribes were paying tribute to Iran and Abbasside caliphs could not become caliph until ratified by Al-Buyed kings .
so wonder if its not time to export revolution to some monarchies ?

camel in sleep see cotton seeds ,sometimes it eat seed by seed and sometime by mouthful

now that I recall those Arab tribes were paying tribute to Iran and Abbasside caliphs could not become caliph until ratified by Al-Buyed kings .

You were still under Arab centuries beyond Buyad but that is not important.. What is important is the claim itself getting passed thru the UNSC..

Camel eating cotten seeds? is that an Iranian phrase

Last edited:
All the time you keep posting about military strategies but you don't know that fighting with sandal wearing Houthis and fighting a conventional war with enemy standing in front of you are different things.

Perhaps you want to say that Iran will fight like Houthis,if its the case,then you may be right.

Saudi Arabia military is borderline incompetent. That is why it sends mercenaries and asked Pakistan to go into Pakistan.

This is not my opinion, literally online is filled with US advisors and generals (and other western nations) who have lamented how poorly trained Saudi Arabia is.

In Yemen, your targeting data and intelligence was supplied by the US. Whenever they did it on their own they end up indiscriminately bombing weddings and shops. You know the same thing Arabs criticized Assad over, but are strangely silent when it comes to Saudi Arabia.

Also not sure how much damage Saudi can inflict on Iran. Along the coastline and its oil terminals are pretty much where Saudi could get some hits in.

But it’s BMs from China are very inaccurate and low in numbers to be used against tactical targets. It’s cruise missile supply is short range and low.

Iran’s air defense are quite decent and if Russia hasn’t knocked out Ukraine’s ancient air defenses yet...then not sure Saudi Arabia will do any better having to flying across the PG.

Not to mention nearly every major Saudi airfield will be hit by Iran in opening salvos of war alongside major ammo depots and oil terminals. So even if planes do take off where will they land?

So Saudi damage will be limited to Iranian islands and coastline and maybe 100KM into Iranian territory via air. Certainly air raids to Tehran or Northern Iran are highly unlikely.

Again this assumes scenario is strictly an Iran vs Saudi Arabia scenario. Which again I think is unlikely. Both sides don’t like direct warfare and prefer behind the scenes. This doesn’t have to do with MAD, but mostly because both sides are highly pragmatic.

If it’s US vs Iran, then Saudi Arabia will gladly let US do the work and play the victim card rather than directly responding.

Anyway I’m sure if India established air bases in Sri Lanka and used them to attack Pakistan that Pakistan itself would also attack Sri Lanka airbases for hosting the attack. This is within the rules of war and engagement. If you give shelter to the enemy.

Saudi Arabia military is borderline incompetent. That is why it sends mercenaries and asked Pakistan to go into Pakistan.

This is not my opinion, literally online is filled with US advisors and generals (and other western nations) who have lamented how poorly trained Saudi Arabia is.

In Yemen, your targeting data and intelligence was supplied by the US. Whenever they did it on their own they end up indiscriminately bombing weddings and shops. You know the same thing Arabs criticized Assad over, but are strangely silent when it comes to Saudi Arabia.

Also not sure how much damage Saudi can inflict on Iran. Along the coastline and its oil terminals are pretty much where Saudi could get some hits in.

But it’s BMs from China are very inaccurate and low in numbers to be used against tactical targets. It’s cruise missile supply is short range and low.

Iran’s air defense are quite decent and if Russia hasn’t knocked out Ukraine’s ancient air defenses yet...then not sure Saudi Arabia will do any better having to flying across the PG.

Not to mention nearly every major Saudi airfield will be hit by Iran in opening salvos of war alongside major ammo depots and oil terminals. So even if planes do take off where will they land?

So Saudi damage will be limited to Iranian islands and coastline and maybe 100KM into Iranian territory via air. Certainly air raids to Tehran or Northern Iran are highly unlikely.

Again this assumes scenario is strictly an Iran vs Saudi Arabia scenario. Which again I think is unlikely. Both sides don’t like direct warfare and prefer behind the scenes. This doesn’t have to do with MAD, but mostly because both sides are highly pragmatic.

If it’s US vs Iran, then Saudi Arabia will gladly let US do the work and play the victim card rather than directly responding.

Anyway I’m sure if India established air bases in Sri Lanka and used them to attack Pakistan that Pakistan itself would also attack Sri Lanka airbases for hosting the attack. This is within the rules of war and engagement. If you give shelter to the enemy.

The problem with some Iranians is that they have militarily overestimated themselves which is unneccessarily not correct. Iran failed against an insurgency which KSA didn't actully and had to call in Russia which is something you are blaming on KSA which didn't happen to them but to Iran and in to a man being creditted with well nothing In Solemani himself acknowledged defeat against an insurgency in his own words.

KSA doesn't have boots on the ground in Yemen contrary to what people would like us to believe.

Also thinking BMs will win a conflict will be the end of Iran period. They will be buried talking about BMs. If KSA had to fight Iran it will seek ways to put troops on Iran itself after taking the ADS.

Besides Russia has shitty airforce compared KSA now because SU-57 has been proven to not being able of taking out SU-24 and MIGs which F-16s and Typhoons will take out any

If KSA is incompetent how come Yemen is turned inside out as if they timetravelled from the 12-century AD.

People can't have it both ways I have seen same people blaming KSA also saying they are incompetent it is contradiction. I have even seen some houthis complaining about their fighters dying back when Marib was active and saying it was cowardly saudi airstrikes? Again the contradiction.

Nonetheless Iran lost to an insurgent group and it is basically a paper tiger.. KSA doesn't view Iran as threat it has bigger alliance in the region and interior of Arabia but lets exclude that just KSA-Iran even in that situation Iran is basing itself on theories that will not stick once first bullet is fired on them

Last edited:

Probably you need Iranian brains to revive golden age as you lack in this department. Also you have taken jews and christians as your protector and friends(awliya):

Quran 5:51

Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

The problem with some Iranians is that they have militarily overestimated themselves which is unneccessarily not correct. Iran failed against an insurgency which KSA didn't actully and had to call in Russia which is something you are blaming on KSA which didn't happen to them but to Iran and in to a man being creditted with well nothing In Solemani himself acknowledged defeat against an insurgency in his own words.
Syria is a different story. KSA, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Israhell and the U.S. where all involved in that war. So taking Syria as example is not a good one. I could also say the countries i mentioned above against Iran and Russia.
What about Iraq did Iran ask Russia for help there? What about 2006 when Hezbollah humilated the zionists?
What about the Yemen war Houthis vs Saudi led coalition?

Show me one conflict, where KSA or U.S. or the zionists achieved the result they wanted. On the other hand you can see Irans achievment.

Another question rises here and i asked many times no one gave me an answer. They rather changed topic and avoid to give me a direct answer.
Iran is the so called "axis of evil" and as you say Iran is not strong enought to fight the puppet goverments in the Persian Gulf, how come the U.S. never attacked Iran like they did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.? Very simple question.

Now regarding Haj Suleimani: He alone managed different battles in different countries simultaneously. Again show me one only one 2star general who done this before. And as you can find in many videos he was always on the frontline not sitting in a house safe and secure and giving orders.

KSA doesn't have boots on the ground in Yemen contrary to what people would like us to believe.

I don't know how much research you made but i can show you tones of videos with KSA soldiers getting blown up by Houthis. So the Saudis don't have boots on the ground and the Houthis don't have an airforce how will the fight look like? LOL.

Also thinking BMs will win a conflict will be the end of Iran period. They will be buried talking about BMs. If KSA had to fight Iran it will seek ways to put troops on Iran itself after taking the ADS.

Why didn't KSA did a damn thig after this attack? What happend did they felt sorry for us after we shut down 50% of their oil production?

If KSA is incompetent how come Yemen is turned inside out as if they timetravelled from the 12-century AD

Bombing Yemen the poorest arab country with a poor infrastructure no money no AD-Systems no Airforce, do you think it's hard to bomb a country in that stituation. Did KSA achieved what they wanted destroy the Houthis? No they didn't.
A war is not about destroying everything, it's about achievments. Saudi are losing ground day by day against the Houthis and they will lose this endless war.

Saudi Foreign Affairs Minister Adel al-Jubeir said the war will be over within 3 weeks, that was in 2016. 5 years later nothing achieved by KSA.

Syria is a different story. KSA, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Israhell and the U.S. where all involved in that war. So taking Syria as example is not a good one. I could also say the countries i mentioned above against Iran and Russia.
What about Iraq did Iran ask Russia for help there? What about 2006 when Hezbollah humilated the zionists?
What about the Yemen war Houthis vs Saudi led coalition?

Show me one conflict, where KSA or U.S. or the zionists achieved the result they wanted. On the other hand you can see Irans achievment.

Another question rises here and i asked many times no one gave me an answer. They rather changed topic and avoid to give me a direct answer.
Iran is the so called "axis of evil" and as you say Iran is not strong enought to fight the puppet goverments in the Persian Gulf, how come the U.S. never attacked Iran like they did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.? Very simple question.

Now regarding Haj Suleimani: He alone managed different battles in different countries simultaneously. Again show me one only one 2star general who done this before. And as you can find in many videos he was always on the frontline not sitting in a house safe and secure and giving orders.

I don't know how much research you made but i can show you tones of videos with KSA soldiers getting blown up by Houthis. So the Saudis don't have boots on the ground and the Houthis don't have an airforce how will the fight look like? LOL.

Why didn't KSA did a damn thig after this attack? What happend did they felt sorry for us after we shut down 50% of their oil production?

Bombing Yemen the poorest arab country with a poor infrastructure no money no AD-Systems no Airforce, do you think it's hard to bomb a country in that stituation. Did KSA achieved what they wanted destroy the Houthis? No they didn't.
A war is not about destroying everything, it's about achievments. Saudi are losing ground day by day against the Houthis and they will lose this endless war.

Saudi Foreign Affairs Minister Adel al-Jubeir said the war will be over within 3 weeks, that was in 2016. 5 years later nothing achieved by KSA.

The same repetitive stuff that doesn't hold a candle.

In Iraq the Americans and the Turks are there and have been the once with Peshmerga and the Iraqi gov't while Iran is an afterthought there and the same goes to in Syria after they were defeated back in 2015 and had to hand over responsiblity.

Solemani himself said that he was defeated by freaking civilians of all people to Putin.

As for the Oil factory one Iran itself deny responsibility and how do you want me to come after you when you have denied responsibility and why do you want to claim something your gov't has denied publically and officially..

Atleast first accept it which puts you in bad light here and also you know KSA is right across the Hormuz hence you know what to do if you want a response and that smoke but I doubt you do for good reasons.

But don't come here an claiming something you officially and publically denied makes you look weak and desperate..

KSA has achieved the maximum without even having troops on the ground there in Yemen..

“Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime.

Solemani handing over everything to Russia lead to Iran taking backstage in the whole Syrian file and turning Assad into a puppet making Putin the defacto leader of Damascus and the only free areas remaining the US and Turkish zone even giving up energy rights. They have literally nothing in Syria but playing a puppet and also in Iraq why not attack the Gov't and instill your own government instead of living under a US instilled gov't.. Both countries outside Iran's influence..

Probably you need Iranian brains to revive golden age as you lack in this department. Also you have taken jews and christians as your protector and friends(awliya):

Quran 5:51

Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Brains? You got that part completely wrong. The world politics is chess but the Mullah's don't understand how to play it but only managed to isolate themselves and corner themselves. This is to complicated for them. In fact they are incompetent if they are taken out of the chessboard it would even be better for them that way and a blessing because they don't understand how to play

This is Iran not knowing what to do about Israeli airstrikes:rofl::lol::lol::lol: Just reply you ain't gonna die you know
israeli_air_strikes_on_syria___sergii_fedko.jpg

Why Iran absorbs Israeli-inflicted blows on its militant proxies in Syria​

@_Nabil_

You supporting the workhorse atleast KSA has deterence thru power, resolve and doesn't take blows from a freaking small country..

The whole resistance shxt is an absolute joke in itself and basically satire
Brother Jahlut,

I've posted a Trump speech talking about how KSA won't stand 2 weeks in any war, also posted a Caricature about Trump milking the KSA Cow.

If you have a reply regarding those 2 subjects, you are very welcome, I'm not interested in your random stuff.

Please save the precious world Internet bandwidth to our brothers in Ukraine, they need it and you are wasting it ....

lol. Brains and them. They don't go along. They are incompetent and I am not saying to be mean or anything but they are geninuely incompetent. They don't even undersetand the concept of firing back in some cases but alas.

As far as Golden age it has already happened as the future, present and past have all happened meaning everything is written. It will come to pass we are not in rush hence we are confident of the golden age coming around the corner we couldn't avert that one even if we didn't want it but still it will come and forced of us because it was been decreed :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please save the precious world Internet bandwidth to our brothers in Ukraine, they need it and you are wasting it ....

Hahaha. O'Right but I answered.. But I get your message. Yes I will roll into that thread don't even know how i ended up in this thread my intention was to go inside that thread but anyways. I will see myself out.. Hopefully I am not dragged back in again. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom