What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Prime Example:

Instead of focusing on environmental policy, massive economic reform, corruption crackdown, etc etc

The parliament is focused on “internet monitoring and control bill”.

These people just asking to be overthrown via the populace. Just keep kicking the average Iranian citizen when he’s down. Take away some of his simple pleasures than what reason does he have to live? Or be productive?

These types of bills you pass when society is THRIVING not when everyone is on brink of collapse.
Sadly this is the same issue almost in every Arab/Muslim country, here in Tunisia, I see it clearly in Irak, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey,.....

Are we doomed to have such greedy superficial politicians?

The only think they care is next election, filling their pockets, making concession to stay in power, and ultimately bankrupting our countries....

No matter you change the political parties in charge (we tried them all in Tunisia) , they behave all the same !!!

Although a quick victory was thwarted and the information war has been the most impactful in shaping opinion.

In about 1 to 2 days when that 40 mile convoy move into battalion formations, we shall see the might of the Russian army in it's final form.

If successful assaults on Kiev and Kharkiv occur, we should be seeing a collective meltdown and collective shock contrary to the propoganda that has been promoted.
Russia has made critical advances in the South. They have already disconnected Ukraine from the Sea of Azov and in a few days they will reach Odessa to take it and disconnect Ukraine from the Black Sea as well.

Ukraine is becoming a landlocked country very fast. A second Moldova. I think the battle of Kiev may not be Russia's most important objective in this war. While everyone is focused on the battle of Kiev, Russia is turning Ukraine into a landlocked country and they are taking back important infrastructure from Ukraine. They have already occupied Kharkiv (well, we could start calling it Kharkov again), the second largest city of Ukraine which plays an important role in their industry and economy, and they will take Dnipropetrovsk with little resistance soon. Meanwhile, the Russians will soon take the Zaporizhzhia nuclear reactor too. What will remain of Ukraine, even with Kiev, will never be able to stand on her feet again. It will be an extremely impoverished failed state with little strategic depth that will have no value to NATO, except for stationing nukes perhaps.

For the saudi fanboys: Iran can defeat Saudi Arabia in 3 days according to a Saudi Military officer

lets do a scientific survey

1646149439311.png

This is Jubail desalination complex, World's largest located along the Persian Gulf, supplies 90 percent of the drinking water for the Saudi capital of Riyadh. There are 33 others..supplying most of water in saudi arabia.

How much Grain saudi imports.. 15 million ton annual.. only produces less than one million ton..(less than 5%)

So lets recap (rough estimates)

Water dependence: 80-90% (plants)
Food dependence: 95% (imported food)

Military dependance: very high (reloads)

Conclusion:
roughly 150 short to medium range missiles from Iran at their ports and desalination plants (I have allowed 20% missed targeting for various reasons) will make Sauis citizens to run for the border in search of food and water.. while their military runs out of shooting ammo and will join the run for the border... can not defeat science.:azn::azn:

Notice : I did not say anything about oil facilities or the cities and population centers...Just ports and water plants..will defeat them ..so yes 3 days is a good estimate.

Russia has made critical advances in the South. They have already disconnected Ukraine from the Sea of Azov and in a few days they will reach Odessa to take it and disconnect Ukraine from the Black Sea as well.

Ukraine is becoming a landlocked country very fast. A second Moldova. I think the battle of Kiev may not be Russia's most important objective in this war. While everyone is focused on the battle of Kiev, Russia is turning Ukraine into a landlocked country and they are taking back important infrastructure from Ukraine. They have already occupied Kharkiv (well, we could start calling it Kharkov again), the second largest city of Ukraine which plays an important role in their industry and economy, and they will take Dnipropetrovsk with little resistance soon. Meanwhile, the Russians will soon take the Zaporizhzhia nuclear reactor too. What will remain of Ukraine, even with Kiev, will never be able to stand on her feet again. It will be an extremely impoverished failed state with little strategic depth that will have no value to NATO, except for stationing nukes perhaps.

I could see them being cornered into the western part starting from the Yellow line and I could see Zelenskyy remaining ruler there but it will rise this small country with approx 20-25m as 2/3 will migrate from the east and come here and the reason it will rise is because the west will bump alot of money into it and I could perhaps also see them joining NATO gaining nuclear weapons etc etc.. They will enter the phase that is called the fight back

640px-Western_Ukr.png

I could see them being cornered into the western part starting from the Yellow line and I could see Zelenskyy remaining ruler there but it will rise this small country with approx 20-25m as 2/3 will migrate from the east and come here and the reason it will rise is because the west will bump alot of money into it and I could perhaps also see them joining NATO gaining nuclear weapons etc etc.. They will enter the phase that is called the fight back

640px-Western_Ukr.png
There will be no fighting back. The West is interested in Ukraine only as a card against Russia. They don't give a f*ck about Ukraine otherwise.
A landlocked Ukraine with such a small strategic depth will be of no value to the West, except for propaganda purposes to tell the world how bad the Russians are and why we should stand against them. And they can do that without giving a penny to Ukraine when the war is over.
Ukraine is already one of the impoverished countries of the Eastern Europe. After this, it will be a second Moldova. A country where standards of living will be close to Africa or Afghanistan.

.Just ports and water plants..

And Santa clause is real.. It holds massive rivers in Yemen and other places like Oman, UAE etc etc. Water will not be there end but water could be why they would take over other places such as the Euphrates and just keep going on adventures... But assuming water will do them in is 100% error and major fallacy and there are many walls in land also including the south etc etc.. They have also turned a piece of land bigger then Belgium into green meaning not all their grains are imported nowadays like back in a decade ago

Last edited:
Hamas has BM's and big once also but that is not important it is about passing thru. They don't do much damage saturation will be limited. The launching sites itself could be eliminated.

It will not deter someone who has set his mind on waging a conventional war hence it has zero deterence factor to it. Example if Ukraine started launching 100 BMs into Russia and lets assume 4-5 of 100 gets thru the S-400 do you think this will deter Russia? Because there is already war? Hence it has zero deterence
If we gave them what they have , we probably are better aware of the content of their arsenal

There will be no fighting back. The West is interested in Ukraine only as a card against Russia. They don't give a f*ck about Ukraine otherwise.
A landlocked Ukraine with such a small strategic depth will be of no value to the West, except for propaganda purposes to tell the world how bad the Russians are and why we should stand against them. And they can do that without giving a penny to Ukraine when the war is over.
Ukraine is already one of the impoverished countries of the Eastern Europe. After this, it will be a second Moldova. A country where standards of living will be close to Africa or Afghanistan.

They will be useful if a war breaks out between NATO and Russia

If we gave them what they have , we probably are better aware of the content of their arsenal

And who are you the guy selling the missile secrets:lol:?.. The Information is accessable online besides not all there missiles are Iranian origin some are self-produced

RocketRangeCountry of OriginPayload
Qassam-15 KMGaza Strip5 KG
Qassam-212 KMGaza Strip10 KG
Qassam-316 KMGaza Strip20 KG
Grad18-40 KMIran18 KG
WS-1E40 KMChina20 KG
Fajr-575 KMIran175 KG
Khaibar M-302160 KMSyria145 KG

Last edited:
And Santa clause is real.. It holds massive rivers in Yemen and other places like Oman, UAE etc etc. Water will not be there end but water could be why they would take over other places such as the Euphrates and just keep going on adventures... But assuming water will do them in is 100% error and major fallacy and there are many walls in land also including the south etc etc.. They have also turned a piece of land bigger then Belgium into green meaning not all their grains are imported nowadays like back in a decade ago
What do U mean if Santa is real..ofcourse he is real..he lives in North pole which is just like my backyard today full of snow..:victory1:

They will be useful if a war breaks out between NATO and Russia

And who are you the guy selling the missile secrets:lol:?.. The Information is accessable online besides not all there missiles are Iranian origin some are self-produced

RocketRangeCountry of OriginPayload
Qassam-15 KMGaza Strip5 KG
Qassam-212 KMGaza Strip10 KG
Qassam-316 KMGaza Strip20 KG
Grad18-40 KMIran18 KG
WS-1E40 KMChina20 KG
Fajr-575 KMIran175 KG
Khaibar M-302160 KMSyria145 KG
sorry but your chart confirm my point , only artillery rocket and the most advanced there is our Fajr-5
by the way the payload is 90kg not 175kg and they also have the basic version

sorry but your chart confirm my point , only artillery rocket and the most advanced there is our Fajr-5
Dude, you're wasting your time with a person that considers a 5 kg projectile a missile?
Even a catapult can throw a 5 kg projectile to 5 km. lol

This is Iran not knowing what to do about Israeli airstrikes:rofl::lol::lol::lol: Just reply you ain't gonna die you know
israeli_air_strikes_on_syria___sergii_fedko.jpg

Why Iran absorbs Israeli-inflicted blows on its militant proxies in Syria​

@_Nabil_

You supporting the workhorse atleast KSA has deterence thru power, resolve and doesn't take blows from a freaking small country..

The whole resistance shxt is an absolute joke in itself and basically satire

Last edited:
Dude, you're wasting your time with a person that considers a 5 kg projectile a missile?
Even a catapult can throw a 5 kg projectile to 5 km. lol

Catapult that must be a unique catapult.. 5KM :lol:

Seems like your knowledge is juvenile

Back
Top Bottom