What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's it?

If NATO says so, not a single Saudi Aircraft can take off from the ground. Their military functioning is holistically dependent on them. How many sorties have the mighty Saudi Aircraft done in Yemen with what results?

There is no pre-attachments with these aircrafts. Yemen is basically send back in time with time-machine to the stone-ages that says alot to be honest

There is no pre-attachments with these aircrafts. Yemen is basically send back in time with time-machine to the stone-ages that says alot to be honest
Certainly there are attachments.

Saudi Airbases are full of Americans performing all sorts of typical airbase functions.
The armament inventories are also dependent on them.
US has a direct maintenance contract with the Saudis. I.e. if the US says so, not a single jet receive support.
Saudis also have virtually no ISR capabilities, these are also provided by US intelligence.
The Americans also determine in what circumstances you are allowed to use the aircraft.
US also blocked the sale of PGMs to Saudi AF a few weeks ago. This military simply cannot function with the US.

No amount of domestic Saudi production can compete with inventory consumption.

This is what happens when you become dependent on another country for your defence, the moment they do not need you anymore, it's over.

Yemen was also already in "stone-age" being one of the poorest countries in existence. Essentially you are bragging about the richest country in the world attacking literally one of the poorest. Without success it seems.

Ukraine government claiming they retook the airport and eliminated the Russian special forces who were holding it.

If true, huge incompetence on Russian military part. Reminds me of the Nohed raid outside of Aleppo during Syrian civil war that ended in a terrible ambush and became a National embarrassment for Iran’s artesh.
Looks like they lost it.

That' will be a bit of a bitter blow. Risky, and did not pay off. Probably lost 100's of well trained troops.

Certainly there are attachments.

Saudi Airbases are full of Americans performing all sorts of typical airbase functions.
The armament inventories are also dependent on them.
US has a direct maintenance contract with the Saudis. I.e. if the US says so, not a single jet receive support.
Saudis also have virtually no ISR capabilities, these are also provided by US intelligence.
The Americans also determine in what circumstances you are allowed to use the aircraft.
US also blocked the sale of PGMs to Saudi AF a few weeks ago. This military simply cannot function with the US.

The Article says house democrats seeking to block it and you say they blocked? Come on bro. These partisans never get their bills passed against KSA anyways.

They sign training course contracts in some specific areas which normally comes with contracts and everyone does that. Also you are buying to much into conspiracy sometimes getting side-tracked from the actual ground reality. The fact that you think no jet can take of from KSA without US permission says that this is not a serious conversation. All they need to do is piss of the Saudis in the wrong way before they get kicked out.. They have mutual relations that is win-win tied to petro-dollar but never assume that this is horse-man relationship.. I recall when Biden came to power he nearly clashed with KSA over some comments where his NSA had to pull him back on land again.. The saudis started saying him questioning the judicial system was against their sovereignty it was getting pretty heated and he was the one who initiated wrongfully because he was head-hunting all the previous close trump allies including Nethanyu etc etc but with the Saudis it almost went wrong

Last edited:
The Article says house democrats seeking to block it and you say they blocked? Come on bro. These partisans never get their bills passed against KSA anyways.

They sign training course contracts in some specific areas which normally comes with contracts and everyone does that. Also you are buying to much into conspiracy sometimes getting side-tracked from the actual ground reality. The fact that you think no jet can take of from KSA without US permission says that this is not a serious conversation. All they need to do is piss of the Saudis in the wrong way before they get kicked out.. They have mutual relations that is win-win tied to petro-dollar but never assume that this is horse-man relationship
The bottom of the article states PGMs have already been prohibited.

I don't think you read the article at all, which states all of this. The only conspiracy is coming from you.
Iran has taken numerous shots at Saudi Arabia and they don't even dare fly their aircraft near Iranian airspace like China does Taiwan, seeing American drones get shot down probably changes their calculus.

Press X to doubt "low morale". Typical of liberal delusion. Russian troops join the army precisely for this reason. To conquer. A shot at restoring old USSR land? Is like telling Iranians here's your shot at undoing a part of the Gulestan treaty.

But if this is any indication of the force deployed. It means the bulk of the Russian army is probably awaiting phase 2 and orders.

Looks like they lost it.

That' will be a bit of a bitter blow. Risky, and did not pay off. Probably lost 100's of well trained troops.
1645740555770.jpeg

1645740563966.jpeg

Must've been intense here.

I seriously hope the monkeys in the current Iranian establishment learn from this.

Last edited:
The bottom of the article states PGMs have already been prohibited.

I don't think you read the article at all, which states all of this. The only conspiracy is coming from you.
Iran has taken numerous shots at Saudi Arabia and they don't even dare fly their aircraft near Iranian airspace like China does Taiwan, seeing American drones get shot down probably changes their calculus.

Iran has never taken credit for anything. Saudi Arabia can turn Iran into another Yemen and send them back into time with a time machine. There is no incentive to invade Iran as of yet or to take forceful action with deniability stuff but make no mistake Saudi Arabia is willing to walk the walk and come inside Iran itself bearing Iran doesn't understand neighbourly behaviour the only way will be to seek a conclusion end to this Iranian saga or chapter..

Saudi Arabia is always ready and willing to grant Iran the martyrdom or let me put it this way turn Iran into land of martyrs.. If anyone is crazy enough to mount an Invasion it is them all it takes is two balls in their head to touch each other..

When you face Saudi jets over your cities and perhaps then you will appreciate life more..
Or ones millions of holy warriors land upon your shores

Last edited:
Iran has never taken credited for anything. Saudi Arabia can turn Iran into another Yemen and send them back into time with a time machine. There is no incentive to invade Iran or to take forceful action with deniability stuff but make no mistake Saudi Arabia is willing to walk the walk and come inside Iran itself bearing Iran doesn't understand neighbourly behaviour the only way will be to seek a conclusion end to this saga and chapter
It doesn't look like I can change your mind, so I'll just leave it as that.

Russia plans to take at the minimum HALF of Ukraine. You don’t move 150K+ troops, hundreds of tanks, 100+ aircraft to take border crossings. What kind of analysis is this?

The west expects Kiyv to fall in hours.

Seems like Ukraine military isn’t even fighting. They will encircle Donbass elements and force them to surrender or get destroyed via TOS-1A and MLRS.
why take only half, let the government fall take your half away ad give the other half to your puppet ,
when you start a work , do it thoroughly .

Do you mean as in taking whole of Ukraine?

I think he will do rounds of fighting instead separated it into 3 parts. What we are seeing is the first part.. The entire eastern of Dniper river will fall it this round of fighting and it will be split in into two countries for DPR and LPR then it will go into a lull for reason to re-fuel for few years before launching another one again.. But I think the entire east will fall and perhaps Kiev itself in this first campaign...

Do you mean as in taking whole of Ukraine?
take two or three large city let the government fall , take all Russians speaking lands and places you deem necessary for your defense , give the rest to a puppet government and let they fight the rest of the fight with the remnant of the current government . win win situation for Russia

1645747574715.png

What a complete and utter disaster. Who sends in helicopters when air defenses are active and Ukraine has fighter jets?

Then if the second half of your plan is for massive cargo jets to bring paratroopers, wouldn’t you make sure the air defenses are down before even doing this plan?

I thought Iran military planning during Syrian war was incompetence, but Russia just said hold my beer.

If I was NATO, I’d join the war. This Russian side is led by General Potato and General Tomato. They would be in Moscow by end of the month.

View attachment 818384

What a complete and utter disaster. Who sends in helicopters when air defenses are active and Ukraine has fighter jets?

Then if the second half of your plan is for massive cargo jets to bring paratroopers, wouldn’t you make sure the air defenses are down before even doing this plan?

I thought Iran military planning during Syrian war was incompetence, but Russia just said hold my beer.

If I was NATO, I’d join the war. This Russian side is led by General Potato and General Tomato. They would be in Moscow by end of the month.

That is rich coming from a guy who only recently held a whole rant against Russian mentality vis-a-vis supposed Russian passiveness. Seriously, is there anyone who does take you serious on which form of geopolitical analysis whatsoever?

You are a clown, who suffer from an unhealthy habit of overbearing loquacity.

Back
Top Bottom