What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Covid numbers continue to slide in Iran, while Covid cases are raging in Europe and North America. Despite the rise in case counts, death counts seem to remain proportionally lower. This is probably due to vaccines and natural immunity at this point. The latest Omicron surges seem to happen very abruptly. Iran might see a sudden surge in the coming weeks but for now numbers remain low.

aa.jpg
bb.jpg
cc.jpg
dd.jpg

ee.jpg
ff.jpg
gg.jpg

Covid numbers continue to slide in Iran, while Covid cases are raging in Europe and North America. Despite the rise in case counts, death counts seem to remain proportionally lower. This is probably due to vaccines and natural immunity at this point. The latest Omicron surges seem to happen very abruptly. Iran might see a sudden surge in the coming weeks but for now numbers remain low.

View attachment 807124View attachment 807125View attachment 807126View attachment 807127
View attachment 807131View attachment 807132View attachment 807133
Just got my third shot yesterday and it was Moderna..the talk of the town is that Moderna better than pfizer against Omicron....but even better more and more looks like Iran's Pasteur vaccine the best against Omicron..Iran map all blue and US map all red...amazing...I noticed Iranians wear mask even on the streets..

Just got my third shot yesterday and it was Moderna..the talk of the town is that Moderna better than pfizer against Omicron....but even better more and more looks like Iran's Pasteur vaccine the best against Omicron..Iran map all blue and US map all red...amazing...I noticed Iranians wear mask even on the streets..
My guess is as @sha ah said, natural immunity, but also certain treatments being administered in Iran that is not being administered by western countries because of the mafia that control health care in these countries. The treatment is hidden, and only the vaccine is promoted. They are intentionally hiding the treatment method to sell more vaccines.

It may also be because Iran has not administered nearly as many tests as western countries.

The US has conducted 800 million tests for a population of 300 million - 266%

The UK 418 million for a population of 68 million - 614%

Iran 42 million for 85 million people - 49%

Anyways the Covid case numbers in Iran keep sliding for now. With Omicron there seems to be a sudden burst abruptly. We will have to keep an eye on Iran and the rest of the world as this develops.

Screenshot_20220108_221740_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly we don't wear masks as much as we should and for some nonsense on antisocial medias about 30 percent of the population won't get vaccines.

Last edited:
70% haven't gotten vaccines or have ? Remember the graph below shows the percentage out of the entire population. Out of the eligible population the numbers are much higher.

For some reason, recently vaccine distribution has slowed down to a crawl in Iran. Only 130,000 a day right now. At the peak it was 1 million a day.

Screenshot_20220108_223619_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sadly we don't wear masks as much as we should and for some nonsense on antisocial medias about 70 percent of the population won't get vaccines.

Last edited:
That's 71% out of Iran's entire population having had 1 dose. 61% of Iran's entire population have had 2 doses. Out of Iran's eligible population, it's likely higher than 80%.

60-70% is pretty standard for developed countries when were talking about fully vaccinated out of the entire population. Surprisingly Cuba has 85%. USA is 62%, Canada 77%, Spain 80%, Poland 55%, Portugal 88%, UK 70%, France 74%. Russia 46%, India 45%, China 85%, Saudi 67%, Turkey 61%

aa.jpg
bb.jpg

70 got it meant 30 percent refuse vaccination

Last edited:
That's 71% out of Iran's entire population having had 1 dose. 61% of Iran's entire population have had 2 doses. Out of Iran's eligible population, it's likely higher than 80%.

60-70% is pretty standard for developed countries when were talking about fully vaccinated out of the entire population. Surprisingly Cuba has 85%. USA is 62%, Canada 77%, Spain 80%, Poland 55%, Portugal 88%, UK 70%, France 74%. Russia 46%, India 45%, China 85%, Saudi 67%, Turkey 61%

View attachment 807295View attachment 807296
s I said if it was not for Antisocial media the numbers were a lot higher. and if we had stronger government which actually enforced laws

Erdogan promised national car turns out to be Italian!..!!..:undecided::undecided:
Italian H-600
Pininfarina
1641737056004.png

1641737298512.png

Turkish National car TOGG
1641737242356.png

1641737338396.png

Erdogan promised national car turns out to be Italian!..!!..:undecided::undecided:
Italian H-600
Pininfarina
View attachment 807409
View attachment 807413

Turkish National car TOGG
View attachment 807411
View attachment 807414

That isnt a secret... TOGG had already announced that they were working with Pininfarina for first generation of products, from the very beginning. Exterior designs, developed through Pinfarina's concepts, saved the company about 5 years. In this way, the company aims to take the first mass production vehicles off the line by the end of 2022.

togg.PNG

Not only Pininfarina; but also the batteries to be used by the company cars, will be produced in factory that established in partnership with Chinese Farasis. Or, for example, working with American Ava Labs on TOGG's blockchain integration...

The aim of the product is not to be a local automobile producer. They have the goal of creating a global brand whose added value will belong to Turkey, and they have a policy that is open to all kinds of partnerships that will accelerate the process in this field. I can tell you about dozens of innovations that TOGG aims to implement: all of which are the product of the company's policies that will create added value.

Murat Günak, the company's chief design consultant, do you have any idea who he is? Or if I explain from my examples above, just because Avalanche's founder is Turkish(prof. Emin Gün Sirer) doesn't make them a Turkish company. Just as TOGG's receiving services from foreign companies will not make it a foreign product producer...

Last edited:
That isnt a secret... TOGG had already announced that they were working with Pininfarina for first generation of products, from the very beginning. Exterior designs, developed through Pinfarina's concepts, saved the company about 5 years. In this way, the company aims to take the first mass production vehicles off the line by the end of 2022.

View attachment 807422

Not only Pininfarina; but also the batteries to be used by the company cars, will be produced in factory that established in partnership with Chinese Farasis. Or, for example, working with American Ava Labs on TOGG's blockchain integration...

The aim of the product is not to be a local automobile producer. They have the goal of creating a global brand whose added value will belong to Turkey, and they have a policy that is open to all kinds of partnerships that will accelerate the process in this field. I can tell you about dozens of innovations that TOGG aims to implement: all of which are the product of the company's policies that will create added value.

Murat Günay, the company's chief design consultant, do you have any idea who he is? Or if I explain from my examples above, just because Avalanche's founder is Turkish doesn't make them a Turkish company. Just as TOGG's receiving services from foreign companies will not make it a foreign product producer...
If it is called a "national car" which I do not know if it is.. May be it should not be called a "national car" just another car produced in JV in Turkey.."national car" means everything (almost) is designed and made in that "nation.

If it is called a "national car" which I do not know if it is.. May be it should not be called a "national car" just another car produced in JV in Turkey.."national car" means everything (almost) is designed and made in that "nation.
No, you are speaking with very limited information indeed. There is no foreign JV situation for TOGG.

TOGG is a Turkish brand as much as Mercedes or Volkswagen is a German brand.

No, you are speaking with very limited information indeed. There is no foreign JV situation for TOGG.

TOGG is a Turkish brand as much as Mercedes or Volkswagen is a German brand.
It appears our definition of "national car" is not the same...in any case TOGG is a beautiful looking sedan and I wish it will make it to the export market.

Kazakhstan: More than 160 killed, 5,000 arrested during riots

Fuel price rises sparked the unrest a week ago in provincial areas but the violence quickly reached large cities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom