What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So they're rebranding an Italian/Indian product and calling it Turkish ? Why am I not surprised ? Peninfarina is owned by India btw.

The question is, who in their right mind is going to buy TOGG instead of Tesla or Mercedes or Toyota/Lexus ? Maybe if it's half the price it will sell ?

Also with Turkey's sliding currency who in Turkey can even afford luxury cars at this point ? Maybe Erdogan and his family or friends ?

Honestly Turkey should have done what Azerbaijan did, buy Iranian cars and rebrand them. Atleast the lesser models are affordable starting at $5000 a piece and the average Turks could afford it.

If it is called a "national car" which I do not know if it is.. May be it should not be called a "national car" just another car produced in JV in Turkey.."national car" means everything (almost) is designed and made in that "nation.

Last edited:
Thousands of suspected terrorists rounded up by Russia and allies in Kazakhstan

That isnt a secret... TOGG had already announced that they were working with Pininfarina for first generation of products, from the very beginning. Exterior designs, developed through Pinfarina's concepts, saved the company about 5 years. In this way, the company aims to take the first mass production vehicles off the line by the end of 2022.

View attachment 807422

Not only Pininfarina; but also the batteries to be used by the company cars, will be produced in factory that established in partnership with Chinese Farasis. Or, for example, working with American Ava Labs on TOGG's blockchain integration...

The aim of the product is not to be a local automobile producer. They have the goal of creating a global brand whose added value will belong to Turkey, and they have a policy that is open to all kinds of partnerships that will accelerate the process in this field. I can tell you about dozens of innovations that TOGG aims to implement: all of which are the product of the company's policies that will create added value.

Murat Günak, the company's chief design consultant, do you have any idea who he is? Or if I explain from my examples above, just because Avalanche's founder is Turkish(prof. Emin Gün Sirer) doesn't make them a Turkish company. Just as TOGG's receiving services from foreign companies will not make it a foreign product producer...
Looks great, nobody makes things entirely in their country, good job, hope they sell it over here.

So they're rebranding an Italian/Indian product and calling it Turkish ? Why am I not surprised ? Peninfarina is owned by India btw.

The question is, who in their right mind is going to buy TOGG instead of Tesla or Mercedes or Toyota/Lexus ? Maybe if it's half the price it will sell ?

Also with Turkey's sliding currency who in Turkey can even afford luxury cars at this point ? Maybe Erdogan and his family or friends ?

Honestly Turkey should have done what Azerbaijan did, buy Iranian cars and rebrand them. Atleast the lesser models are affordable starting at $5000 a piece and the average Turks could afford it.

This is a really pointless discussion. The Turkish economy has nothing to do with what we are discussing right now. Jumping from branch to branch, and saying meaningless stereotypes from probably Iranian media shows your depth of knowledge is really super, superficial. If you wish, we can discuss the Turkish economy under its own title and compare it with the surrounding economies. I can show you a wide variety of figures and documents from organizations subject to international audit institutions. Or we can examine the industries in Turkey one by one.

If I just have to respond to what you wrote, the economy in Turkey is not yet in such a bad state that the central bank had not to intervene in the markets as others, fix the dollar rate and completely shit in the markets. Imagine that Turkey fixed the dollar rate at 10TL: In that scenario, probably except for importers close to the government, no one can find any dollar under 100TL. Are there such economies in the world, definitely yes. Moreover, the minimum wage in these countries is below the starvation line.

Anyway, although all of this has nothing to do with Iran's casual conversation topic, it's strange that you are constantly referring to these issues here, and it reflects your mood.

If I back to TOGG; It seems that you do not have the slightest knowledge about the automotive industry in Turkey. The automotive industry is the backbone of Turkish exports together with the sub-industry fields. It is one of the strongest sources of supply in the German automotive industry. Turkey has no problem with producing vehicles, on the contrary, if you open a topic, I can tell you one by one its worldwide successes and awards.

As far as I can tell, the main reason for the confusion is that you look at today's global automotive market with a closed economic model. Unfortunately, it is very difficult for any closed economic model in the world to create brand value that can generate global competition. If you want, we can examine one by one, which German-French automobile companies purchase products and services from which Turkish companies; from detailed engine components to other bodywork components. There is no automotive company in the world that makes and integrates all the components, down to the bolt. Every penny in costs matters, and these companies must always prioritize their profitability.

TOGG, on the other hand, beyond the aim of creating an automotive brand, has the goal of gaining a global place in the new paradigm with congenital electric vehicles. Time will tell whether they will succeed or not. What seems to be for now is the rapid influx of the most experienced and qualified workforce in this field in Turkey; for this reason, even KOC holding had to sign a gentleman's agreement with TOGG. There is great excitement and motivation. I can still give you detailed information about the investments in installation, but this is not the place to discuss them.

First generation designs based on the Pininfarina concept do not indicate that this vehicle is a rebranding product. The fact that the sector giant mercedes, for example, uses French design offices in some of its models will not make that brand French, and the situation is no different for TOGG. There are countless examples of this in the world. Murat Günak, the chief consultant of the team, who reinterpreted the concepts of Pininfarina and added the perception that the brand wants to give to the design details, has been the chief designer of many world giants for many years, including Volkswagen, Peugeot and Mercedes... You criticize an already intertwined industry (with global markets), because of why not isolate all of production.

I wholeheartedly support the cooperation between the Iranian automotive industry and the Turkish automotive industry in many fields. I wish it was. I really love Iran and I wish the best for the Iranian people. In this way, a serious additional employment can be created in both countries, not just only in creating products for the end user. Turkey is really one of the most important centers for Europe and even the Latin region last years, especially in the light commercial vehicle class. Iranian automotive companies can come here and take advantage of the open market.

Last edited:
Well
I guess if an Italian helicopter is the national helicopter and a South Korean tank is the national MBT, then an Italian car will be the national car.

Let’s call the German sub, national sub too.

Well
I guess if an Italian helicopter is the national helicopter and a South Korean tank is the national MBT, then an Italian car will be the national car.

Let’s call the German sub, national sub too.
If you write the code names of the products, I can help you determine which projects are national and which products are joint development. There are no state secrets here, all protocols and partnership relations are stated on public disclosure platforms.

I took a quick glance at the Iranian army inventory. I've seen many Iranian national products that look like American F-5s and Cobras, Bell 206 derivatives, even Russian tanks and anti air missiles... If we cannot put these in a separate category or blaming as copycats because of these designs, it seems like we are doing injustice to Turkey's defense industry products.

Last edited:
If you write the code names of the products, I can help you determine which projects are national and which products are joint development. There are no state secrets here, all protocols and partnership relations are stated on public disclosure platforms.

I took a quick glance at the Iranian army inventory. I've seen many Iranian national products that look like American F-5s and Cobras, Bell 206 derivatives, even Russian tanks and anti air missiles... If we cannot put these in a separate category or blaming as copycats because of these designs, it seems like we are doing injustice to Turkey's defense industry products.

It is ok to look like the Italian car or helicopter, if it is built domestically.
Being an assembly line will not make it national car or helicopter project.

Making the cup holders will not count.

I agree, for a car or any other product to be labelled a "national car" or "national product", it must be designed within the country and 70% if not 90% of the product should be built inside the country.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Iran does reverse engineer some military products, or build them under license or outright build knockoffs but Iran doesn't refer to them as national products.

It is ok to look like the Italian car or helicopter, if it is built domestically.
Being an assembly line will not make it national car or helicopter project.

Making the cup holders will not count.

Last edited:
I guess the US won't give the Saudis anymore missiles unless they increase oil production. The US also wants to pressure the Saudis to end the war.

Saudi Arabia has reportedly called on a number of Gulf countries to help it increase the stockpile of its Patriot interceptor missiles, amid increasing attacks launched by the Houthi (Houthi) group from Yemen

Houthis seem to be falling back in south eastern Yemen. It seems they over expanded in that area. Saudis are pouring lots of money and resources into securing the flanks of Marib. This area is Maribs southern flank.

Keep in mind, these are Saudi sources making these claims and geo-location shows minimal advances.

Al-Houthi militias blow up ferries and small bridges in Aqabat Al-Qundah, linking the governorates of Shabwa and Al-Bayda, amid the advance of the forces of the Southern Giants Brigades

Chief of Staff of the Yemeni Army to Al-Arabiya: We have made great progress on the Hanoubi front of Marib

Interesting, if you look at the map of North and South Yemen before unification in 1990, the map looks strikingly similar to the current political map of Yemen.

1641799951835.png

1641800033445.png

Things are not looking good for Libya after nation wide elections which were supposed to unify the nation were cancelled abruptly. Both sides (Turkey/western Libya under GNA vs Egypt/UAE/Russia/Eastern Libya under LNA/Hafter forces) seem no closer to brokering a long term peace agreement. Tensions are brewing as another armed conflict seems almost inevitable.

The Libyan Army: The Prime Minister prevents the payment of salaries for members of the armed forces for the fourth month in a row

The General Command of the Libyan National Army: Cutting salaries to the armed forces means cutting off the lives of half a million people who are the families of the soldiers

GNA forces training and preparing for the upcoming conflict ?

Egypt/UAE/Russia have proposed that both Turkish mercenaries and Russian mercenaries leave the country simultaneously. Turkey refuses to cooperate and doesn't seem to be willing to budge.

Last edited:

if by anti air missile you mean 3rd of khordad and 15 of khordad , i dare you to produce equivalent Russians system
about F-5 deriviate , i yet to see one call them national airplane . they are called national product as all their parts are made in Iran , and by the way they only share framework with F-5

None of these products have been referred to as national products by Iran or Iranians.

The 3rd of Khordad is reverse engineered from the Russian BUK SAM.

1641805513096.png

The 15th of Khordad or Sayyad SAM has been designed and produced in Iran.

1641805551563.png

The Bavar-373 also was designed and produced by Iran.

1641805711372.png

if by anti air missile you mean 3rd of khordad and 15 of khordad , i dare you to produce equivalent Russians system
about F-5 deriviate , i yet to see one call them national airplane . they are called national product as all their parts are made in Iran , and by the way they only share framework with F-5

My guess is as @sha ah said, natural immunity, but also certain treatments being administered in Iran that is not being administered by western countries because of the mafia that control health care in these countries. The treatment is hidden, and only the vaccine is promoted. They are intentionally hiding the treatment method to sell more vaccines.

One sensible observation stemming from healthy critical thinking, in a sea of conformism. Kudos.

And if you dig further, you may also concur that this scheme is being driven not just by the unscrupulous mafia behind the pharmaceutical industry, but by the entire ruling oligarchy acting in a concerted and cohesive way. Likewise, further research might shed light on the conspiratorial nature of this entire Covid affair, the totally unprecedented characteristics of this virus, how the pandemic perfectly coincides with globalist goals, how leading globalist elites like France's Jacques Attali (the man who worked as an adviser to a number of French presidents of opposite political affiliations, and probably one of the five most continually influential persons in that country) are on the record for stating explicitly that such a pandemic might be the ideal instrument to make recalcitrant populations accept the imposition of the illegitimate world government they've been working towards for ages.

- - - - -

Sadly we don't wear masks as much as we should and for some nonsense on antisocial medias about 30 percent of the population won't get vaccines.

This is not what makes these media antisocial. But it's the dominating mainstream discourse that does. Mainstream discourse which has achieved to convince two thirds or more of public opinion, and which notoriously prohibits any and all critical thinking about Covid-19, including when it comes to utterly striking aspects such as the fact that there's no historical precedent for a coronavirus "mutating" into ever more contagious or hazardous variants, the murky origins of the infectious agent, not to mention the many crystal-clear statements by globalist oligarchs showing how they have been look forward to a pandemic which would enable them to impose their design of a totalitarian world government on independent nations and religious communities, as well as how this crisis perfectly fits into general globalist policy and agendas.

Dissident views on social media are deliberately tolerated by the western-based globalist ruling oligarchy. To pretend that companies such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and the rest of the cabal will hesitate even a nanosecond before applying the most suffocating forms of censorship on currents of opinion capable of genuinely challenging or threatening the zionist, bankster capitalist and masonic oligarchy's total grip on power in so-called "democracies" and beyond, would be an intolerable insult to common intelligence. For not only are these companies owned by individuals who themselves happen to be members of the oligarchy and thus have their interests aligned with their counterparts in other branches, but moreover we have right before out eyes concrete illustrations of the systematic suppression of freedom of speech by these media, such as their handling of postings and comments favorable to shahid Qassem Soleimani.

The reason why a measure of dissidence is allowed is that:

1) It serves as a pseudo-"democratic" alibi to the establishment, which can then pretend that it was the citizenry itself which by its "free will" embraced the nefarious reforms they are imposing on it. This modus operandi is there to cover up the totalitarian and genocidal nature of liberal so-called "democracy".

Opposition is tolerated only in a meticulously dosed manner, so to make sure that it will never be heard as loudly as the dominant mantras incessantly peddled by the ruling system's infinitely more resourceful media mouthpieces, but be visible enough to create a perverted illusion of plurality and freedom.

2) Most of the dissidents on social media are controlled opposition like Trump. Meaning, for example, that the theories they publish will to tend to minimize the actual danger or obscure its effective source or nature. Contrary to the dissident discourse which presents Covid-19 as a non-existing or harmless disease used by the oligarchy to manipulate people simply through an completely imagined, unreal threat, this virus is in fact a fully fledged biological weapon and killer variants may very well be unleashed on us soon in order to exterminate a large percentage of mankind and thereby cause a significant reduction of the world's population, in conformity with the globalist agenda. Also, many dissidents will fail to point to the criminal globalist oligarchy and its bankster, zionist and masonic associates as those actually responsible, promoting alternate theories which focus on this or that state (China etc) or third party instead.

Conversely, this sort of an inadequate opposition discourse will trigger a counter-reaction from the conformist, uncritical majority, counter-reaction which will once again shield the culprits from trial by the people. Rather than pausing for a second to ponder all the anomalies and oddities of the situation, rather than coming to the conclusion that it's the imperial establishment which had the virus synthetized and put into circulation, and that therefore, the solution consists in toppling this criminal oligarchy, the mainstream person, who perhaps has lost a relative or a friend to Covid, will start resenting dissidents and blaming them for the lasting pandemic, naively believing that more systematic use of masks or mandatory vaccination of populations - which is exactly what the oligarchy aims to impose, will really solve a crisis whose select instigators are sitting well beyond and above all these considerations, comfortably nestled in their golden ivory towers and cynically laughing their heads off at the naivety of subjects whom they treat like nothing more than cattle.

Indeed, redirection of often legitimate anger and frustrations has always formed an essential cornerstone of social engineering. It's akin to what they did in the Muslim world and West Asia in particular, where in order to raise a proxy army in an attempt to suppress authentic Resistance to global arrogance and imperialism, embodied by Islamic Iran and allies, they cultivated sectarianist takfiri pseudo-"jihadism" through a multitude of terrorist grouplets they engineered, and actively generated false perceptions of who their true mortal enemy is in the minds of the uprooted, disoriented masses of downtrodden Muslims from East Asia to the urban ghettos of Europe and North America, leading them to believe that Iran and Shia Muslims, not the zio-American empire, are the main threat facing them (a mindset observable among some users around here as well, which is why these will openly preach confronting Iran rather than or prior to the zionist entity and the American regime).

In fact, the social and technological management of public discourse on Covid-19 in mainstream media is perfectly calibrated and orchestrated top-down, to ensure that the oligarchy will have its way in the smoothest possible manner towards the sinister, oppressive anthropological disruption it has been devising. The sheep need to be conducted to the slaughterhouse of their own misinformed, manipulated, pre-conditioned volition.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom