What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No, i don't care for that. I mean, you know i tried to talk with them few days ago regarding this Arab vs Iranian issue. The level of racism, i have seen made me sick.

Now I got it. I know how you feel brother. I think you can understand us, Iranians, better now. The fact is being uneducated and lower cultural levels, and being defeated by foreigners, ... make people racist and xenophobic. That's no surprise, since the same phenomena has been seen in other countries as well. Anyway, have you still high hope that your plan could work out for the ME section?:lol:

Now I got it. I know how you feel brother. I think you can understand us, Iranians, better now. The fact is being uneducated and lower cultural levels, and being defeated by foreigners, ... make people racist and xenophobic. That's no surprise, since the same phenomena has been seen in other countries as well. Anyway, have you still high hope that your plan could work out for the ME section?:lol:

No, i have lost hope in that plan....

However there is a new plan forming in my head... For your knowledge the number of the active Turkish and Iranian users takes place in ME section, leaves far behind any other nationalities.

I think overall number will be near 40. ;)

That said your people remained a little uninterested in this issue, so i have my doubts. :undecided:

However there is a new plan forming in my head... For your knowledge the number of the active Turkish and Iranian users takes place in ME section, leaves far behind any other nationalities.

That said your people remained a little uninterested in this issue, so i have my doubts. :undecided:

I am seeing the same problems with Turks and Armenians/Kurds and sometimes Greeks, not all the times, but it usually doesn't end well either and it's mostly better than case of us and Arabs.

There are too many racists on this forum, and honestly it's so difficult to deal with them because:

53761789272001239_ZdlW4DiD_c.jpg

So I don't think any truce can help, since only one single maniac can ruin whole of it. Thanks for your effort dear Sinan, we really appreciate it here and also, life is too short and precious to get angry with someone you haven't seen face to face and you don't know at all.

I don't wanna bitc*ing about it, but I knew that would happen, my brother.

I appreciate your tough spirit. I think turks mostly have this kind of spirit.
Anyway, unfortunately Iranians are highly divided,(and also Turks specially when this secularism vs islamism is discussed) so I guess it would be very difficult to persuade all of them(or even most of them) to accept your plan. But as you said before, we can try it. The success percentage would be higher than before, but if you don't mind it, I would say the chance is still low.

@Ostad
@Uhuhu
Vase chi ba in yaroo twilight bahs mikonin shoma?

Az key tahala hezbollahiya harfe hesab sareshoon mishe? Bikhial baba.

2 ta foshe abdar be heykaleshoon bishtar kar soorat mide ta bahs kardan bahashoon.

I appreciate your tough spirit. I think turks mostly have this kind of spirit.
Anyway, unfortunately Iranians are highly divided,(and also Turks specially when this secularism vs islamism is discussed) so I guess it would be very difficult to persuade all of them(or even most of them) to accept your plan. But as you said before, we can try it. The success percentage would be higher than before, but if you don't mind it, I would say the chance is still low.

Guys, the issue in ME section have no active mod. The quality of discussions take place are.....shıt.

So, the plan will be pressuring mods to elect a new mod.

I know this can be done as we made the exact same thing for our section.

Turkish Mod Election | Page 21

Vase chi ba in yaroo twilight bahs mikonin shoma?

Az key tahala hezbollahiya harfe hesab sareshoon mishe? Bikhial baba.

@Abii jan , man taaze kam kam daaram motevajjeh misham ke shoma chera baahaashoun oun tori barkhord mikoni. Anyway, belakhare chon baghiye ham in post ha ra mikhounan, goftam bad nist ke bedounan ke harf hayi ke ounaa mizanan chert hast, va belakhareh chand ta aadam hesaabi peyda mishe ke javaab e chert haye inaa ra bede ;)
baraaye inhaa ham bad nist ke 4 ta harf e mofid beshnavan, shaayad, 1%, in raftaar va ... shoun ra taghyir bedan.

Back
Top Bottom