What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Screenshot_20211114_092042_com.android.chrome.jpg

In Iran 50% are fully vaccinated, if you count the entire population. Out of the eligible population the percentage is above 80%. Iran is still administering approximately 1 million doses per day.

Just to give you an idea of where Iran is at globally, the USA is at 58%, Russia 35%, Turkey 58%, Saudi 63%, India 26%, Pakistan 21%, Greece 60%, France 68%, UK 68%

After another month or so Iran should focus on exporting vaccines. Perhaps distribute some for free to Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela other struggling nations ?

The Barakat vaccine has been praised by the peer reviewed Journal of Medical Virology, so importing it should not be too difficult. Iran's other vaccines however I'm not certain.

Screenshot_20211114_191839_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211114_192219_com.android.chrome.jpg

After another month or so Iran should focus on exporting vaccines. Perhaps distribute some for free to Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela other struggling nations ?
If we are talking about sending a 10,000 - 20,000 doses to those countries each, then yeah.
Otherwise, I don't see why we should help any of those countries. Venezuela is the only country that truly deserves our help out of those countries in the list, but they can pay back for our vaccines with gold. So, why should we give it to them for free?

Asking for funds or leverage to deliver vaccines is what corrupt Western countries do.

Iran should follow the teachings of Imam Ali and offer it free to countries around the world if it is able to...no strings attached. That is the humane and righteous thing to do in these circumstances of a once in a century pandemic.

Seems some people forget that...

Iran should contribute to the UN Covax program since that is how Iran received millions of doses itself.

I was thinking Iran should give each nation 200,000 doses to atleast cover the medical professionals of struggling nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Venezuela, Tajikistan etc

In a sense it's a loss but on the other hand Iran gains massive prestige and after countries try out Iran's vaccines they are likely to purchase more if the price is right.

China has given away millions of doses but almost every nation that has received free Chinese vaccines ended up buying tens of millions more doses, Iran included I believe.

I wonder how much it costs for Iran to produce each dose ? Remember Barekat is an inactivated vaccine. Astra Zeneca sells for $4 a dose but it has a reputation for blood clot issues among other problems. I've heard that $4 was the cost but recently Astra Zeneca have decided to charge more in order to make a profit.

Anyways Russia charges $10 while China charges $12. MRNA vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna cost $20 a dose plus the cost of transportation and cold storage, which is not feasible for most countries.

If we are talking about sending a 10,000 - 20,000 doses to those countries each, then yeah.
Otherwise, I don't see why we should help any of those countries. Venezuela is the only country that truly deserves our help out of those countries in the list, but they can pay back for our vaccines with gold. So, why should we give it to them for free?

Last edited:
Iran should contribute to the UN Covax program since that is how Iran received millions of doses itself.

I was thinking Iran should give each nation 200,000 doses to atleast cover the medical professionals of struggling nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Venezuela, Tajikistan etc

In a sense it's a loss but on the other hand Iran gains massive prestige and after countries try out Iran's vaccines they are likely to purchase more if the price is right.

China has given away millions of doses but almost every nation that has received free Chinese vaccines ended up buying tens of millions more doses, Iran included I believe.

I wonder how much it costs for Iran to produce each dose ? Remember Barekat is an inactivated vaccine. Astra Zeneca sells for $4 a dose but it has a reputation for blood clot issues among other problems. I've heard that $4 was the cost but recently Astra Zeneca have decided to charge more in order to make a profit.

Anyways Russia charges $10 while China charges $12. MRNA vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna cost $20 a dose plus the cost of transportation and cold storage, which is not feasible for most countries.

سایت اتاق بازرگانی تهران نوشت: دولت سوریه مجوز واردات خودرو ایرانی را لغو کرده‌است. این تصمیم در حالی از سوی دولت سوریه اتخاذ شده که از سال‌های گذشته، ایران‌خودرو کارخانه‌ای با سه سالن مجهز در این کشور احداث کرد

در حالی افزایش صادرات خودرو یکی از برنامه‌های اصلی وزارت صمت در دولت سیزدهم اعلام شده‌است که سوریه به عنوان یکی از کشورهای همسو با دولت ایران، واردات خودرو ایرانی را ممنوع کرده‌است. بررسی‌های روابط عمومی اتاق تهران نشان می‌دهد که مجوز واردات خودرو ساخت ایران از سوی دولت سوریه، طی دست‌کم یک‌سال‌ونیم اخیر لغو شده‌است و هیچ خودرو تولید داخل به این کشور اجازه ورود به این کشور را ندارد

این بررسی نشان می‌دهد که تدوین و اعمال برخی استانداردهای سخت‌گیرانه از سوی دولت سوریه، از جمله دلایل ممنوعیت واردات خودرو و قطعات از ایران بوده‌است، در حالی که دولت سوریه تعرفه واردات خودرو از ایران را نیز افزایش داده‌است

منبع: انتخاب
I don't see why we should give them free vaccine. Who gives a **** about prestige? These people do not really understand this sort of gestures. I'm OK with giving Venezuela free vaccines as an initiative for more pharmaceutical trade though.

Even if it cost only $1 to produce a Barekat vaccine, I still don't see why we should give free stuff to those countries you listed.

Well the cars that Iran exports to Arab countries like Iraq, Syria are low quality and have low safety standards but that is all they can afford pretty much.

Higher grade Iranian cars are exported to Azerbaijan for example or eastern Europe.

Iranian cars are well worth the price but in any case who cares let them buy from China or Russia. Who knows it may be over a minor disagreement over the specifics ?

Perhaps you're right, Iran should maybe give 20,000 to Afghanistan and Lebanon as a sign of good will ?

After all Barekat has an efficacy of 90% or more and has been praised by peer reviewed journals in the west. Also unlike AstraZeneca it doesn't have blood clot or other outstanding issues. Therefore Iran should offer a competitive price and make a profit or atleast try to recoup the cost.

سایت اتاق بازرگانی تهران نوشت: دولت سوریه مجوز واردات خودرو ایرانی را لغو کرده‌است. این تصمیم در حالی از سوی دولت سوریه اتخاذ شده که از سال‌های گذشته، ایران‌خودرو کارخانه‌ای با سه سالن مجهز در این کشور احداث کرد

در حالی افزایش صادرات خودرو یکی از برنامه‌های اصلی وزارت صمت در دولت سیزدهم اعلام شده‌است که سوریه به عنوان یکی از کشورهای همسو با دولت ایران، واردات خودرو ایرانی را ممنوع کرده‌است. بررسی‌های روابط عمومی اتاق تهران نشان می‌دهد که مجوز واردات خودرو ساخت ایران از سوی دولت سوریه، طی دست‌کم یک‌سال‌ونیم اخیر لغو شده‌است و هیچ خودرو تولید داخل به این کشور اجازه ورود به این کشور را ندارد

این بررسی نشان می‌دهد که تدوین و اعمال برخی استانداردهای سخت‌گیرانه از سوی دولت سوریه، از جمله دلایل ممنوعیت واردات خودرو و قطعات از ایران بوده‌است، در حالی که دولت سوریه تعرفه واردات خودرو از ایران را نیز افزایش داده‌است

منبع: انتخاب
I don't see why we should give them free vaccine. Who gives a **** about prestige? These people do not really understand this sort of gestures. I'm OK with giving Venezuela free vaccines as an initiative for more pharmaceutical trade though.

Even if it cost only $1 to produce a Barekat vaccine, I still don't see why we should give free stuff to those countries you listed.

Well the cars that Iran exports to Arab countries like Iraq, Syria are low quality and have low safety standards but that is all they can afford pretty much.

Higher grade Iranian cars are exported to Azerbaijan for example or eastern Europe.

Iranian cars are well worth the price but in any case who cares let them buy from China or Russia. Who knows it may be over a minor disagreement over the specifics ?

Perhaps you're right, Iran should maybe give 20,000 to Afghanistan and Lebanon as a sign of good will ?

After all Barekat has an efficacy of 90% or more and has been praised by peer reviewed journals in the west. Also unlike AstraZeneca it doesn't have blood clot or other outstanding issues. Therefore Iran should offer a competitive price and make a profit or atleast try to recoup the cost.
I do not have a problem with them applying safety standards. The problem is that the IKCO has investments in Syria and what will happen to those investments now? Let's not forget that Syria is in debt to Iran over what we did for them during the civil war and they have more economic ties with Turkey and Saudi Arabia than Iran!

Afghanistan? I don't know that. The Taliban seem to have not changed much since 1990s. They can be very much a threat to us or the Shiite people of Afghanistan. Why should we help them? Unless we give free vaccines to only Afghan provinces that are near our borders, administered by our Red crescent members.

Lebanon? Same story. We can give free vaccines to Hezbollah and people in the south of Lebanon. I do not see why people in Lebanon that were such terrible hosts to our football team should benefit from our vaccines in any way.

Yes considering the sanctions Iran should atleast sell enough vaccines to cover the cost of production. If Iran can make a profit that would even be better.

Much of the world requires vaccines and many third world countries cannot afford to purchase western MRNA vaccines or even Russian or Chinese vaccines. There is definately room for profit.

I just wonder how much it costs Iran to produce and how much Iran will charge. Indian has also produced their own vaccine but they still need their vaccines for their own population.

I do not have a problem with them applying safety standards. The problem is that the IKCO has investments in Syria and what will happen to those investments now? Let's not forget that Syria is in debt to Iran over what we did for them during the civil war and they have more economic ties with Turkey and Saudi Arabia than Iran!

Afghanistan? I don't know that. The Taliban seem to have not changed much since 1990s. They can be very much a threat to us or the Shiite people of Afghanistan. Why should we help them? Unless we give free vaccines to only Afghan provinces that are near our borders, administered by our Red crescent members.

Lebanon? Same story. We can give free vaccines to Hezbollah and people in the south of Lebanon. I do not see why people in Lebanon that were such terrible hosts to our football team should benefit from our vaccines in any way.

Okay so the India vaccine costs $15 for 2 doses so $7.5 per dose. If each dose of Barekat costs $4 or so to produce then $7-8 before shipping makes sense. China is charging $12, Russia $10 but the issue is that Iran does not have the reputation.

According to this article the Iranian government is paying 2 million Rial or around $7-8 per dose to purchase the vaccine from the producer.

Some in Iran have been outraged at the price however keep in mind the Russian and Chinese vaccines cost $10 and $12 each dose and Pfizer/moderna $20 plus cold storage facilities are required. AstraZeneca is raising its price from $4 and it has multiple problems including blood clot issues.

I've heard that Pfizer and Moderna have also raised their prices recently. Including the costs of transportation and cold storage, which costs billions, each dose of Pfizer will probably cost Iran $25-30 in the end if imported.

All together considering the 90% efficacy of Barekat vaccine and the fact that it has no outstanding problems like AstraZeneca, $7-8 is good. That is inmpar with the global standard. Also with Barekat the government pays minimal shipping costs compared to other vaccines.

$7-8 a dose is probably the price that will be charged from nations looking to import Barekat. That's more than fair considering the quality.

Remember Barekat has been praised by the peer reviewed Journal of Medical Virology.

Yes considering the sanctions Iran should atleast sell enough vaccines to cover the cost of production. If Iran can make a profit that would even be better.

Much of the world requires vaccines and many third world countries cannot afford to purchase western MRNA vaccines or even Russian or Chinese vaccines. There is definately room for profit.

I just wonder how much it costs Iran to produce and how much Iran will charge. Indian has also produced their own vaccine but they still need their vaccines for their own population.

Last edited:
How Iran has become World's no1 natural gas reserves country:
This recent article (Nov 15) is something all Iranians should read...the Magazine is an anti Iran and wants to show Iran in a negative manner but If you read the the final section it will demonstrate to all that even an anti-Iran publication can not hide the God given merci of nature to Iran.. Chalous gas field will give Iran after its 20 year development something around $ 5 trillion dollars .... I have included highlighted sections.

• A deal finalized last week to develop Iran’s multi-trillion dollar new gas discovery, the Chalous field, will see Russian companies hold the major share in it, followed by Chinese companies, and only then Iranian ones, sources close to the deal exclusively told OilPrice.com.
  • As it now stands, though, revealed exclusively to OilPrice.com, following further studies by Russia, the Chalous discovery is now seen as essentially a twin-field site, nine kilometers apart, with ‘Greater’ Chalous having 5.9 trillion cubic meters (Tcm) of gas in place, and ‘Lesser’ Chalous having 1.2 Tcm of gas, giving a combined figure of 7.1 Tcm of gas. Therefore, the new Chalous figures would give Iran a total natural gas reserves figure of 40.9 Tcm
  • The Chalous find makes Iran the biggest gas reserves holder in the world.
  • Russia has calculated that, using an annual mean average figure of US$800 per 1,000 cubic meters of gas (it has been much higher than this, of course, in recent weeks), the value of exports from Chalous at a comfortable rate of recovery from the site is at least US$450 billion over the 20-year duration of the deal, which coincides with the next 20-year Iran-Russia deal. After the 20-year deal is up, the agreement currently is that the IRGC corporate vehicle Khatam al-Anbiya will take over ownership of Chalous for the next 50 years. Given the likely length of gas recovery at Chalous – and the fact that Russia intends to take less than 10 percent of it out over the course of its 20-year deal - sources close to the deal estimate the total value of the Chalous gas site at US$5.4 trillion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom