What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They are not less than an hour drive away from Sana'a.. Half of Hudaydah city has been taken and still under Hadi-Islah but offensive has been stopped due to UN de-crying humantarian disaster it was ended on these grounds hence they never bullshitted anyone. Nor are they the ones dropping articles for the last 3 years of the fall of a city that has not fallen?
Well, Google says it's a 5 hour drive but assuming you're right, somehow this "less than an hour drive" is taking them 5 years and public humiliation to drive. I wonder why.
And it has taken them 4 years of constant failure instead of 3 days to take that other half of Al-Hudaydah (with help from the UAE and other countries) and they haven't been successful yet. How ridiculous.

Well, Google says it's a 5 hour drive but assuming you're right, somehow this "less than an hour drive" is taking them 5 years and public humiliation to drive. I wonder why.
And it has taken them 4 years of constant failure instead of 3 days to take that other half of Al-Hudaydah (with help from the UAE and other countries) and they haven't been successful yet. How ridiculous.

I am amazed how you guys engage any random guy. For me the avatar itself is a turn off let a lone knowledge base.

For those interested in an anonymous yet responslble forum platform there might be blockchain social media options (here). Beyond that 'Iranian' vs 'Pakistani' forums are no different and creating an 'Iranian' defense forum is wasted time and effort. Steemit (Steem and Steem Dollars cryptocurrencies, and Steem Power which is equivalent to internal forum credibility...), Sapien (ERC-20/NFT token), or the likes may be viable options.

Last edited:
Hermeus unveils autonomous high-speed aircraft

German defense firm showcases new air defense system

For those interested in an anonymous yet responslble forum platform there might be blockchain social media options (here). Beyond that 'Iranian' vs 'Paksitani' forums are no different and creating an 'Iranian' defense forum is wasted time and effort. Steemit (Steem and Steem Dollars cryptocurrencies, and Steem Power which is equivalent to internal forum credibility...), Sapien (ERC-20/NFT token), or the likes may be viable options.

Similar to block chain tech for Facebook and telegram, it will need users too.
I love the idea though.

Tigray rebels in Ethiopia have surrounded the capital Addis Ababa and are on the verge of over running the government

This after just a few months ago, Ethiopian government forces captured the capital of Tigray, claiming a complete victory at the time.

Tigryan forces have completely turned the tables on Ethiopian government forces.

Screenshot_20211110_174153_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20211110_174130_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Houthis cut off Saudi backed forces stationed in the outskirts of Hodeidah, forcing them to retreat.

The Houthis are also attacking Saudi forces in Mocha. It seems that they are looking to liberate the entire west coast of Yemen.

Screenshot_20211111_185501_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Iran's culture is paternal oriented and had been for a long time, however the past doesn't necessarily have to define the future.

Not necessarily, but in this case I believe it ought to. If traditional gender roles are undermined or even inverted, it will end up killing off the nuclear family structure and its foundational role as a major pillar of society and law. And this in turn will inevitably lead to the burial of both nation and religion in the mid- to long term (in Iran's case, given the tremendous amount of propaganda and social engineering the Iranian people are being subjected to, it'll happen in the blink of an eye; a non-negligible percentage of Iranians - namely, those receptive to western and liberal propaganda, are quite keen on committing collective mass suicide, as their minds have been meticulously worked upon in this specific direction by zio-American psychological operations for the past four decades).

When women in Iran see women in other countries become a president or judge it makes them wonder why they can't have the same rights. Personally I believe they deserve those rights.

Deserve in what sense? Did they cease being females? Or did they "westernize" enough and adopt globalist feminist "culture" to a sufficient degree? Other countries are decaying on the identitarian level. They are being readied for absorption into the totalitarian, anti-human (anti-specist) masonic/zionist one-world regime which is going to be proclaimed and implemented in a not too distant future. The USA and Canada have always been zombie-nations of sorts, ever since their genocidal inceptions. And when it comes to nations of the Old Continent: the UK is dead, Germany is dead, France is dead, Italy is dead, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavian nations are dead, and so on. And they'll never be revived again as the specific, historically rooted entities they used to be. It's over - short of an actual miracle comparable to the 1979 Islamic Revolution... The synthetic coronavirus was unleashed upon mankind by criminal globalist elites with the precise goal of accelerating this process. If Iran capitulates by then, it will cease to exist as an independent nation and civilization in a matter of decades if not years - like every one of these uprooted nations across the planet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom