What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Houthis have successfully taken southern outskirts of Marib. Houthis forces from the west and south of Marib have now linked up and are right outside the city. They continue to target Saudi backed forces with ballistic missiles and drones.

The pincer has tightened around Marib but it seems to be a hard nut to crack. MBS wants it held at all costs.

If Marib falls it's basically game over for the Saudis. All that remains after Marib is Taiz, which is also surrounded and Aden. The Houthis have already take the main highways which lead to Aden. After that all that will remain is eastern Yemen which is all deserts and small towns.

lmao.. Posting a week old news and source that means they are running out of steam... Besides this has been denied as has been the million other times.

Also one thing I find funny is you could make an entire comedy sketch out of this.. You Yourself have been writting for now 2 years they are at the gates? But the question is where are they and why don't they seem to get there? The forever claim that is not there at all.. Or what is this a journey to the stars on board of a slow spaceship. There is higher probablity that the Hadi-Islah government will be in Sana'a anytime soon now as they have ignited offensive which they seem to be close to and geographically not far away from it..

Someone"s head is in the Saud's butt..lol... take your head out and you see the truth..:azn::azn:

Yemeni forces penetrate Saudi-backed militants’ last defense lines in northern Ma’rib: Report
Monday, 08 November 2021 11:22 AM [ Last Update: Monday, 08 November 2021 1:10 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

Militants loyal to Yemen's Saudi-backed former government man a position near al-Jawba frontline in the country's province of Ma'rib, on October 30, 2021. (File photo by AFP)
The Yemeni army and allied fighters from popular committees have achieved a “key military breakthrough” in Ma’rib, penetrating “the last defense lines” of Saudi-backed militants in the northern part of the province.
Lebanon’s al-Akhbar news website cited informed sources as saying that the Yemeni troops launched a surprise attack from eastern al-Jawf Province, reaching the desert areas in northern Ma’rib Province.
According to the report, the Yemeni forces penetrated the last defensive lines of militants loyal to former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi in the vast desert front, approaching the border between the provinces of Ma’rib and Hadhramaut.
The sources said the operation, which was launched from al-Khanjar camp in al-Jawf, resulted in the recapture of vast areas in al-Rowaik, which lies 15 kilometers away from the border between Ma’rib and Hadhramaut, east of the oil region of Safer.
The sources stressed that the Yemeni forces “achieved a significant military breakthrough that would enable them to cut the last supply lines” of the pro-Hadi militants who are present in northern Ma’rib City.
Ma’rib has turned into a focus of the Yemeni army’s liberation operations since last year.
The province’s recapture, towards which many advancements have been made so far, is expected to pave the way for further military victories for Yemen’s forces.

Someone"s head is in the Saud's butt..lol... take your head out and you see the truth..:azn::azn:

Yemeni forces penetrate Saudi-backed militants’ last defense lines in northern Ma’rib: Report
Monday, 08 November 2021 11:22 AM [ Last Update: Monday, 08 November 2021 1:10 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

Militants loyal to Yemen's Saudi-backed former government man a position near al-Jawba frontline in the country's province of Ma'rib, on October 30, 2021. (File photo by AFP)
The Yemeni army and allied fighters from popular committees have achieved a “key military breakthrough” in Ma’rib, penetrating “the last defense lines” of Saudi-backed militants in the northern part of the province.
Lebanon’s al-Akhbar news website cited informed sources as saying that the Yemeni troops launched a surprise attack from eastern al-Jawf Province, reaching the desert areas in northern Ma’rib Province.
According to the report, the Yemeni forces penetrated the last defensive lines of militants loyal to former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi in the vast desert front, approaching the border between the provinces of Ma’rib and Hadhramaut.
The sources said the operation, which was launched from al-Khanjar camp in al-Jawf, resulted in the recapture of vast areas in al-Rowaik, which lies 15 kilometers away from the border between Ma’rib and Hadhramaut, east of the oil region of Safer.
The sources stressed that the Yemeni forces “achieved a significant military breakthrough that would enable them to cut the last supply lines” of the pro-Hadi militants who are present in northern Ma’rib City.
Ma’rib has turned into a focus of the Yemeni army’s liberation operations since last year.
The province’s recapture, towards which many advancements have been made so far, is expected to pave the way for further military victories for Yemen’s forces.

Check this out.... look at the date of that article this has been recircled same article and same exactly thing for 2 whole years. It is like travelling on a slow moving spaceship or being in a movie where time constantly resets to same day. I can post articles saying the exact same thing as way back as 2019...

Houthis at the Gates of Marib – The Yemen Review, January-February 2021
March 14, 2021

Houthi forces edged closer to Marib city in February, repeatedly firing missiles on the capital of Marib governorate during a fresh push to capture the last major northern city under government control. The fall of Marib city would be a catastrophic blow for the government.

Houthis at the Gates of Marib – The Yemen Review, January-February 2021 - Sana'a Center For Strategic Studies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the real news coming from Mar'ib

Houthis Continue to Suffer Losses in Marib as Governor Vows to Confront the militias

On Saturday, the coalition said it carried out 32 operations in the al-Bayda and al-Jawf provinces in western Marib. Over 157 Houthis were killed and 14 of their military vehicles were destroyed in the operations.

At least 3,000 Houthis have been killed in the past six weeks of fighting and in coalition operations.

Meanwhile, Marib Governor General Sultan Al-Arada stressed that the province has withstood and continues to withstand.

The Houthis will not reach their goals, he vowed during a press tour of security forces.

“As Marib has defied the Houthi militias since the beginning of the conflict, it will destroy this project at its end,” he added.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mar'ib is Houthi graveyard aka Stalingaard of the Jazira strong forces are camped out there... For 3 years destroyed constantly by Maribeans that is why they never arrived how many caravans I have seen seemingly going back. The Houthis could have lost 90% of all their casualities in this war to Maribeans. The Maribeans will take Sana'a soon or later

Last edited:
Check this out.... look at the date of that article this has been recircled same article and same exactly thing for 2 whole years. It is like travelling on a slow moving spaceship or being in a movie where time constantly resets to same day. I can post articles saying the exact same thing as way back as 2019...

March 14, 2021

Houthi forces edged closer to Marib city in February, repeatedly firing missiles on the capital of Marib governorate during a fresh push to capture the last major northern city under government control. The fall of Marib city would be a catastrophic blow for the government.

Houthis at the Gates of Marib – The Yemen Review, January-February 2021 - Sana'a Center For Strategic Studies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Houthis Continue to Suffer Losses in Marib as Governor Vows to Confront the militias

On Saturday, the coalition said it carried out 32 operations in the al-Bayda and al-Jawf provinces in western Marib. Over 157 Houthis were killed and 14 of their military vehicles were destroyed in the operations.

At least 3,000 Houthis have been killed in the past six weeks of fighting and in coalition operations.

Meanwhile, Marib Governor General Sultan Al-Arada stressed that the province has withstood and continues to withstand.

The Houthis will not reach their goals, he vowed during a press tour of security forces.

“As Marib has defied the Houthi militias since the beginning of the conflict, it will destroy this project at its end,” he added.

Mar'ib is Houthi graveyard aka Stalingaard of the Jazira strong forces are camped out there... For 3 years destroyed constantly by Maribeans that is why they never arrived how many caravans I have seen seemingly going back. The Houthis could have lost 90% of all their casualities in this war to Maribeans. They are waging offensive on Sana'a now they are not far from it location wise
I tell you what: when the fate of Marib is sealed I will tap you on the shoulder with the news...I promise I will not gloat...anything other than that is propaganda in a war and it will only be" I said-you said" affair.

lmao.. Posting a week old news and source that means they are running out of steam... Besides this has been denied as has been the million other times.

Also one thing I find funny is you could make an entire comedy sketch out of this.. You Yourself have been writting for now 2 years they are at the gates? But the question is where are they and why don't they seem to get there? The forever claim that is not there at all.. Or what is this a journey to the stars on board of a slow spaceship. There is higher probablity that the Hadi-Islah government will be in Sana'a anytime soon now as they have ignited offensive which they seem to be close to and geographically not far away from it..
Saudis have been boasting to retake Al-Hudaydah in 72 hours since at least 3 years ago.
There's a higher probability that Houthies will be in Riadh than Hadi-Islah government get even close to Sana'a.

The war started 7 years ago. Back then the Saudis claimed that the entire operation would take 7 weeks.

Hodeidah was a compete failure. The Saudis were unable to wrest control from the Houthis.

Saudia have 1000 times the military budget yet they are on the defensive. Like Trump said the Saudis can't shoot their way out of a wet paper bag.

They are not less than an hour drive away from Sana'a.. Half of Hudaydah city has been taken and still under Hadi-Islah but offensive has been stopped due to UN de-crying humantarian disaster it was ended on these grounds hence they never bullshitted anyone. Nor are they the ones dropping articles for the last 3 years of the fall of a city that has not fallen?

The war started 7 years ago. Back then the Saudis claimed that the entire operation would take 7 weeks.

Hodeidah was a compete failure. The Saudis were unable to wrest control from the Houthis.

Saudia have 1000 times the military budget yet they are on the defensive. Like Trump said the Saudis can't shoot their way out of a wet paper bag.

Why you lying bro.. They hold part of the city and no you know why it was helded crying humantarian crisis or my god genocide etc etc. 7 weeks is unrealistic never said by a military individual you can't even overcome a hostage situation in some places. They hold 80% of the country if they have to push further they will.. But it is you making the comedic 3 years running claim

Saudis have been boasting to retake Al-Hudaydah in 72 hours since at least 3 years ago.
There's a higher probability that Houthies will be in Riadh than Hadi-Islah government get even close to Sana'a.

They are not less than an hour drive away from Sana'a.. Half of Hudaydah city has been taken and still under Hadi-Islah but offensive has been stopped due to UN de-crying humantarian disaster it was ended on these grounds hence they never bullshitted anyone. Nor are they the ones dropping articles for the last 3 years of the fall of a city that has not fallen?

Last edited:
LOL the Saudis keep claiming that they killed hundreds of Houthi fighters daily yet just last week the Houthis took the southern outskirts of Marib.

Notice the Saudis rarely show evidence of their claims.

Do u know how they come up with their numbers ? For example they hit a truck with an airstrike and they estimate that the truth was carrying 8 Houthi fighters. No confirmation, no evidence, they just assume.

A few months ago, after ISIS K launched an attack on Kabul airport the US retaliated by hitting a house with an airstrike. It was supposedly an ISIS K hideout. In reality 10 children and a mother were killed.

If the US is that inaccurate imagine the Saudis. They continually make claims without evidence but they continue to lose territory.

The Saudis have already lost the war and have been humiliated and exposed as an utterly useless army. MBS simply can't admit defeat but he is only digging his own hole deeper, that's all.

March 14, 2021

Mar'ib is Houthi graveyard aka Stalingaard of the Jazira strong forces are camped out there... For 3 years destroyed constantly by Maribeans that is why they never arrived how many caravans I have seen seemingly going back. The Houthis could have lost 90% of all their casualities in this war to Maribeans. The Maribeans will take Sana'a soon or later
Saudis control the eastern deserts along with Al Qaeda but 80% of the population is under Houthi control All the rest of the cities, Taiz, Marib, Aden are surrounded, their highways cut off.

Considering that the Saudis have air supremacy and 1000x the budget this is just sad and pathetic for them.

Why you lying bro.. They hold part of the city and no you know why it was helded crying humantarian crisis or my god genocide yada. 7 weeks is unrealistic. They hold 80% of the country if they have to push further they will.. But it is you making the satirial 3 years running claim

It is a Civil war the other party holds 80% and they ain't going anywhere how is that a win they control the oil, all port entry and exits plus sea and air.. I can post thousands of direct hit on houthis on the road hence evidence is plenty for high casualities.

This is another fallacy that has no factual bases. Whomever controls most major cities has more population. They only have Sana and Partial Hudaydad main while Mukalla, Taiz, Aden, Abyan and Marib are all with the governement which debunks your claim without fact checking
Alright bro. But why are you lifting Saudi balls on an Iranian chill thread?

Alright bro. But why are you lifting Saudi balls on an Iranian chill thread?

Honestly don't know why I even landed on this thread in the first place. But sorry about that.. I came unsupervised I feel like invasive species:lol: now.. But don't worry about that do carry on please

Honestly don't know why I even landed on this thread in the first place. But sorry about that.. I came unsupervised I feel like invasive species:lol: now.. But don't worry about that do carry on please

ohh look how loving u are brother, coming over to Iran chill thread of all the places you cud be, just to shower us with love and company. you love saudi arabia brother? well then u must love America too.

If u want to believe that the Saudis are winning the war, if that makes u feel happy inside, go ahead, believe it.

However like I said the Saudis have air superiority and 1000x the budget yet the Houthis are the ones gaining territory and all cities under Saudi control are surrounded and cut off. A 7 week operation turned into 7 years.

If u call that a victory then I don't even know what to tell you.

It is a Civil war the other party holds 80% and they ain't going anywhere how is that a win they control the oil, all port entry and exits plus sea and air.. I can post thousands of direct hit on houthis on the road hence evidence is plenty for high casualities.

This is another fallacy that has no factual bases. Whomever controls most major cities has more population. They only have Sana and Partial Hudaydad main while Mukalla, Taiz, Aden, Abyan and Marib are all with the governement which debunks your claim without fact checking

If u want to believe that the Hadi-Islah are winning the war, if that makes u feel happy inside, go ahead, believe it.

Lets agree to disagree. instead of going on and on about it because it doesn't lead anywhere. They control majoriy land, oil, ports and major cities. You can't win a game that has been played only 20mins where you are down by points They haven't lost anything besides it is ongoing on technicality standpoint besides all that irrelevant now. Lets agree to disagree.

It comes down to who controlls major citiy. Taiz has curently 2m, Aden around 2m. Mukalla, 600k, Mar'ib 2.5m, Abyan around 500k that itself is like almost 8m if you count the other smaller areas that easily amounts to towards 40-45% of population center. Contrary to your claim they don't easily control 80% of population especially when Gov't is partially inside hudaydah city and that would be few other hundred thousands just in Urban cities without taking into account villagers and minor cities..

Last edited:
Look at the population density of Yemen and then look at the territory under Houthi control. Houthis easily control 80% of the population.

Screenshot_20211108_141219_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211108_141417_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108_141417_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108_141417_com.android.chrome.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom